Extra Easy extra easy, confused

pos bird

Hi. Always done red and green days so i am slowly getting my head around extra easy. Does every meal have to contain a red/green and super free or could I just have one. For example. Breakfast consist of hexb oats, lunch chicken, brown rice and super free food and tea chicken salad/super free stir fry. I like Brown rice in one of my meals but can't do red day and rice not a hexb.

EE meals can be red or green with superfree or both with superfree.

Just remember one A choice and one B choice though.

Just whatever you want hun. I mostly have either all green or a mix, for example tinned mackerel with a jacket pot and salad that would be my mixed. As long as you have a third superfree don't worry. And like the person above said, remember you're only allowed 1 hexa and b!! I do mixture of green and EE and on weekends find green is easier as I can have 2 hexbs lol x

Oh thank you for the quick responses. Had to give up classes for one reason and another and would be totally lost without this site and the fab people on it.

Does every meal have to contain a red/green and super free or could I just have one. For example. Breakfast consist of hexb oats, lunch chicken, brown rice and super free food and tea chicken salad/super free stir fry. I like Brown rice in one of my meals but can't do red day and rice not a hexb.

Like the others said as lon as 1/3 of every meal is Superfree (and you only have one of each HEX) it doesnt matter.
If you want rice in your meals either go EE or go Green and HEX the chicken. Almost all the days I eat chicken are Green with the chicken as one or more of my HEXBs.

Back