Extra Easy: Danielle's SW Journey

Ah just read your other post, sorry about the kettle and microwave situation at work, that must be so frustrating ! When do you start your new job hun ? Also have you tried the new garlic frylight, it's ment to be gorgeous on roasted veggies or chips mmmm . I think Tesco sell it .

untitled100.png
Kay xx

Garlic frylight sounds delicious. I cook chips in the actifryer with fry light they are good but I find you need to spray them every 10 minutes or so else they do dry out a bit x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Garlic frylight sounds delicious. I cook chips in the actifryer with fry light they are good but I find you need to spray them every 10 minutes or so else they do dry out a bit x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ahhh I may try that next time, perhaps that's why I think the outside is a bit tough. I'll do that and see what happens. Thanks Pootle! x

Oh wow no I haven't! I bet that's amazing, I'll definitely be investing in some of that!! :D

I start on the 31st so only 2.5 weeks left of this torture hahaha!

Danielle xx

Oh wow only 2.5 weeks to go, I'm so excited for you ! I hope the time flys by for you hun and you can start taking some yummy food to work :p !

Kay xx

I forgot to add Danielle, I'm loving your new pic hun :) you look lovely and may I ask who is that cutie pie in the pic with you ? :D

Kay xx

I forgot to add Danielle, I'm loving your new pic hun :) you look lovely and may I ask who is that cutie pie in the pic with you ? :D

Kay xx

That little cutie pie is my little Alfie :D I'll post a couple more pics later, because that picture does not do him justice - he is adorable! I get on his nerves kissing him all the time :giggle: xx

That little cutie pie is my little Alfie :D I'll post a couple more pics later, because that picture does not do him justice - he is adorable! I get on his nerves kissing him all the time :giggle: xx

Omg snap ! mrstore (Kathryn) also has a dog called Alfie and I also call him cutie pie, now I have 2 cutie pies lol :D . Looking forward to seeing his new pics :) .

Kay xx

Some pictures of my little cutie pie :D I know there's lots but he just looks so cute in all of them! First one is when he was a tiny puppy...

As you can see, he listens to me intently and tilts his head in amazement hehehe!

Attachments

• image-3168487271.jpg
    image-3168487271.jpg
    444 KB · Views: 17
  • image-606900986.jpg
    image-606900986.jpg
    793.6 KB · Views: 17
  • image-531381328.jpg
    image-531381328.jpg
    636.7 KB · Views: 19
  • image-3704011181.jpg
    image-3704011181.jpg
    647.2 KB · Views: 15
  • image-1876736755.jpg
    image-1876736755.jpg
    722.9 KB · Views: 14
  • image-3143247909.jpg
    image-3143247909.jpg
    541.3 KB · Views: 16
  • image-3862718130.jpg
    image-3862718130.jpg
    393.9 KB · Views: 16
  • image-1576435563.jpg
    image-1576435563.jpg
    418.2 KB · Views: 15
Some pictures of my little cutie pie :D I know there's lots but he just looks so cute in all of them! First one is when he was a tiny puppy...

As you can see, he listens to me intently and tilts his head in amazement hehehe!

Awww he's gorgeous Danielle :), so adoreable !! :p really sweet ! I bet he's a real joy in your life :). Your so lucky to have him. His pup pic is super cute ! I love pic 2 too, loving the reindeer antlers lol ! :D and I love the staircase one too, he looks so shy, bless him !

Kay xx

Hi.... Hope you don't mind me popping by.... Kay has pointed me in your direction because of your little Alfie..... Omg he's gorgeous! :) want to swap??? Here's my Alfie.... 1394652455761.jpgI'm a bit of a mad dog lady I'm afraid :D

Will read from the beginning when I get chance later on :)

Kay xx

Totally agree with Kay - you do look lovely, and Alfie is just too cute for his own good!

You're doing really well with your menus this week and I'm sure you'll have undone any damage caused by your deliciously decadent weekend!! ;)

I've managed to be good this week too ...... which is unheard of for me, lol!!

H xx

Kay - He is so much fun Kay, he is a little bugger though! He steals slippers, and he paws at you if you don't give him enough attention :rolleyes: he's such a good boy though the majority of the time! Love him to bits :) I do wish he was as small as his pup pic sometimes though :p he was funny wearing those antlers at Christmas - he stood stock still until I took them off because he wasn't sure what was going on! :giggle: And he is very shy especially around people he doesn't know, he gets a bit frightened. But when he realises it's okay he rolls over for a tummy tickle!

mrstore - Hello! Of course I don't mind you popping in! Your Alfie is so adorable :giggle: he looks like a little scamp! Hehe, do you have a diary for me to pop over to?

H - Aww thank you very much! :D I so hope I have undone the damage, but I'm not getting my hopes up. I don't want to expect a loss or even a STS and end up being miserable all day Saturday because I've gained! All that matters to me this week is that I've stuck to plan from Monday and I've been going to the gym everyday so I'm being very good :) Well done on sticking to it this week, keep it up! It'll eventually become second nature just to be good automatically. I still have little thoughts like 'ooh I could just eat a chocolate bar after tea' and it's so difficult to ignore! Although this week I think I've done amazingly! I bought a bar of Cadbury's Marvellous Creations Cookie Crunch at the weekend and didn't end up eating it, and it's been sat on my bedside table ever since. I've been so strong! I can't wait for Saturday WI though to have it as a little treat afterwards :giggle:

I've just updated yesterday's food diary so take a look! I didn't end up making breakfast muffins last night as by the time I'd finished my tea it was 8.45 and I still needed a shower after my body tone class and I was shattered! I'm not going to the gym tonight as I'm having my hair done so I should have some more time to make some tonight, yayyyy!

Today's food diary will be updated as and when, but here's half of it:

Breakfast: 1 Alpen light bar (HEXB) (may have another soon)
Lunch: Jacket potato with beans, then a bag of Walkers Sunbites (6 syns - need to find a lower syn snack but they're just so yummy!)
Tea: Not sure yet, will be something quick like an omelette or some sweet potato chips or something after I've had my hair done :queen:

Catch up later! xx

I do have a diary yes.... Can't send the link as I'm on my phone (well I possibly could but I have no idea how to! :rolleyes: )... It's called mrstore's 2013 food diary with pics.... Something like that :D

Back