Extra Easy: Does anyone not have their HEX B?

whoami1

I only ever really have this if I have cereal for breakfast. I adore bread but when I am dieting, I avoid it completely. If its not smothered in yummy stuff it just isn't the same.

And I don't really want to eat a cereal bar etc just for the sake of it. Some people say that you need your Hexb for fibre...but isn't all the green stuff I'm eating fibre?

Will my losses really be affected if I don't have it...?
Thanks

Hi ya

the HexB is not just for your fibre, but also for essential vitamins and minerals.
Here's an article regarding wholemeal benefits:

Cereals and wholegrain foods | Better Health Channel

Hope this helps. It's not just all about losing as much weight as possible, but making sure your body gets an optimum of vitamins, minerals, etc
xx

Thanks...well I have just had an Alpen bar...and now I have seriously got the munches!!

Thanks...well I have just had an Alpen bar...and now I have seriously got the munches!!

LOL I always get the munchies after an Alpen bar, must be the sweetness and texture. I usually have a large glass of squash afterwards, that usually calms the munch nerves and helps the body to digest the fibre :)

I always use mine on cereal but make sure it's a healthy one like weetabix or wheats. Sometimes on the weekend I'll use it on 2 alpen light bars. Have lost 4 1/2 stone & not affected my losses, the only thing that does that is bread which I avoid like the plague! I'd try & have it where you can. Good luck :)

You can have certain nuts as healthy extra b's, and also olive oil, perhaps they might suit you better :)

I only ever really have this if I have cereal for breakfast. I adore bread but when I am dieting, I avoid it completely. If its not smothered in yummy stuff it just isn't the same.

And I don't really want to eat a cereal bar etc just for the sake of it. Some people say that you need your Hexb for fibre...but isn't all the green stuff I'm eating fibre?

Will my losses really be affected if I don't have it...?
Thanks

My consultant told me that both HEXs are optional.

Back