Extra Easy: From Flabby to Abi

Ha bless *stuffs face with apples* you'll be full (hopefully of the right things!) in no time!

Yum Pringles! I like the Texan BBQ beef ones :) :dribble: lol

I've been quite good today but I just want starchy goodness and I'm trying so hard not to x

fairing really well today (so far)

Breakfast- porridge hexb with a LOAD of berries
Lunch - The last of the casserole :cry: (I already have plans to make more)
Tea - will probably be gammon pizza, salad and SW chips (if I can be bothered to make them haha)

Got my weekly food shop in today and bought things to make fish (i like smoked fish with lemon corriander cous cous, spinach and broccoli), a jamaican meat dish thing from one of the SW mags, a whole chicken to make a dinner tomorrow, and the left overs will make casserole and possibly curry. I also bought venison burgers as they were on special offer- its not something I would usually get but I love them and some mince to throw in the freezer in case i change my mind about what I fancy lol.

Plenty of things to snack on too, got stuff to make more mini quiches as theyve been a lifesaver when Ive been peckish or in a rush this week. More fruit, plenty of juice too (think my water intake has gone down this last week)

Pretty sure the taking down of the ridiculous amount of xmas decs counted as body magic last night and my shopping trip this morning was 3 hours of walking around (definite BM!) Just snuggled up on the sofa trying to warm up with a hot drink now, feel cold to the bone and it just wont shift. Cant wait to get back to the gym (possibly tomorrow or monday)

On a super awesome note we got confirmation of the final total a company raised on the run up to christmas for my sons charity and it upped our 2013 total to just over £2500 so Im all full of :D

Hope everyone is having a good day and enjoying being back on plan
.x.x.x.

not going to lie had 2 tiny little fingers of pizza that the kids left for their tea. Ive had 1 syn today and not planning any more so I really dont care, it was blummin lovely! haha

.x.x.x.

out of absolute guilt and complete laziness Im having a salad for tea, may pick at a mini SW quiche too. The little slices of pizza REALLY filled me up, must be all that doughy base I guess.

Realised I've also barely drank any water today, mainly been coffee and tea to warm up, badbadbad. Got a big glass of juice now and its so cold! :(

.x.x.x.

Well done on the charity fundraising- that's amazeballs!! Well done to all that have been involved in some way or another!!!
Subbing to your thread to keep me focused!

Thank You guys :eek:

I just feel like a big whingepot at the minute (sorry) A lot going on at home atm, think a much needed day at the spa is in order (helps drop a couple lb too haha) hopefully life will be easier when little legs #1 is back at nursery too.

The charity stuff means so much to me and the things it will go to improving is something that will benefit Charlie and I when hes in for his fututre ops so it only seems right to help towards it. So glad people have generous when you see all the scandal in the papers about the 'big' charities.

Food for today!

Breakfast- mullerlight with a mound of berries and 2 bananas (though I probably only ate 1 by the time the monsters helped themselves- cant really complain theyre eating fruit though)
Lunch- EITHER a sunday roast or Venison Burgers, really Im hoping for the latter, much less cooking and all of the omnoms
Tea- will probably be a salad of some sort, with a SW mini quiche.

Hex a- milk in coffee
Hexb- will be a roll with my burger or alpen lights (heck maybe even a salad sandwich for tea!)

Hopefully life doesnt get in the way today, Im still in my fabulous new pjs and I really do want to stick on track , need another loss this week.

Scratch that, IM OFF TO THE GYM!!! woohoooooo! I have NEVER been so excited to go before, I missed it a lot in december with having 2 poorly little monsters. I could, and probably will, dance ^_^
.x.x.x.

Gym and an unexpected zumba class DONE! :whacky068: :character00115:

Feel so much better for getting back to it but I hate my new trainers :( Think Ill have to go shopping again *woohoo :D* Popped into herons (on my way home) and they were reducing all of the cooked meats so got some bargains on that to have for some quick fix lunches with salad or to throw into the casserole.

Only on SW can I smash the gym and then come home and eat burgers haha. Had loads of salad with it though so I reckon it was still 2/3 . Had more cheese than I was going to but it was a funny shape and needed cutting into an oblong before I could get slices from it. I am that ocd about it. So naturally the little bits that got cut off went straight in my mouth :ashamed0005:

But not to worry still well within syn allowance, now just going to get the kiddies ready to visit my gran who has FINALLY stopped offering biscuits with a cuppa, instead she puts a bowl of grapes out bless her .x.x.

Abi - you are not a 'whinge pot' at all!!! Did make me laugh though!!
Well done for going to the gym today- I didn't make it- life got in the way and I had to go and get suitcases for out holibobs!! Got an absolute bargain so happy days!
Need to get myself to the gym before work tomorrow though- I always skip on work days and I want to break the habit!!

glad I can make you laugh :)

urgh. life is loving getting in my way. Biscuits have been had :banghead:

Been in a lot of pain the last few days. Ive had 2 c-sections 14 months apart and the pain used to be almost unbearable, it had lessened and almost gone after losing so much weight but its back with a bang this weekend. I could just curl up and cry. Instead I reached for the biscuits ( I so wouldnt have if they werent already on the table in the sitting room instead of the kitchen where they should be) BUT I did have some, stop myself and throw them away. Quite proud as they are delicious, and Im not a big biscuit lover.

Line has been drawn. food has been thrown out. week has been planned. nothing and I mean NOTHING is getting in my way (unless I find Im knocked up or something ridiculous like that then you had better believe Im going for my weight in chocolate!)

.x.x.x.

I think you're being hard on yourself. What's a few biscuits in the grand scheme of things? Keep on keeping on and we'll get there.
(And I've sympathy re the c sections - 2 in 3 years) but no pain for a while. Maybe it's worth getting checked out?

You just have to look at the big picture chick and the fact of the matter is, as already mentioned but felt should be reiterated, you've done amazing and a few biscuits or a slice of pizza here and there really aren't such a big deal.
You're incredibly determined 90% of the time, cut yourself some slack and look back once in a while at how far you've come :D xx

thank you :bighug:

I just think theres so much c*ap going on right now that is out of my hands this is one thing I can control and Im just being a blummin wild child with it. Im so close to my interim target too. I really want to hit my target by my birthday but already thinking itll be more like christmas. Theres loads of crap food in the house too still. Going to have a massive clear out today and any sweets/biscuits are going to our groups food amnesty which will be donated to a local food bank. My kitchen is an absolute tip too, dirty dishes piled up too coz I was in too much pain to stand and wash them and the tinned food I bought still on the floor (I know, Im a hack). All of that is going so I enjoy my kitchen and I can enjoy cooking this week. Got my casserole and SW quiches made for today, so dont have to worry about cooking today. Just the kids food to resist!

*SIGH*

New start to the week right now, no more being negative nancy!

.x.x.

After clearing out my kitchen cupboards (which I must admit Ive been wanting to do since I gave birth- everything just kind of got flung in when we moved) I must say I am absolutely disgusted I have thrown out over a whole black bag full of out of date food (and I mean out of date- not that bag of crisps thats only a month over so you risk it anyway). Luckily there was also a HUGE amount that was still in date and is now ready to be given to the food amnesty, chocolate, sweets, crisps, tea- you name it theyre getting it! If I havent eaten it by now I'm not going to!

I never really thought I was that wasteful but honestly this has made me rethink that! I have enough potatoes to feed Ireland! Ill be living on SW chips for weeks!

Im so glad that someone else is going to be able to benefit from my ludicrous over- buying but it should never have got to that point. :whoopass:

That happens every time I clean out the cupboards, you just buy stuff and completely forget about it! With me it used to be Ice cream, everytime we went shopping we'd go "Oh I don't think we have ice cream" *picks up lovely flavours* and at the back of my freezer were about 6 of them!!

I so love that you donate all the unhealthy bits though, so lovely that people get to have them and you don't just chuck them out.
X

"Oh I don't think we have ice cream" *picks up lovely flavours* and at the back of my freezer were about 6 of them!!

X

You put ice cream in the freezer?! I thought you just had to eat it out the tub as soon as you got home so it didnt melt :D

Back