Extra Easy: From Flabby to Abi

Ditto! 3 was the best, but I like the weekly monster episodes, when it gets too conspiracy/themed (Also, Cas was my fave and6 and 7 ruined him, so I shall strop) I lose interest a bit.

I might just get rid of 6 and pretend it ended on a brilliant cliffhanger at 5 and live in delusion!
X

That actually sounds like a pretty good idea! Once it got to season 7 it was quite hard to watch it but it was kinda like I have to finish it lol
Season 8 at least the first half was mostly flashbacks and it was just meh really

There's a new show starting on Thursday called tomorrow's people which looks quite cool x

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mS4siHwQd2A

graaaaaaaaaaaah Had a demon child from hell tonight trying to get to bed.

Wine it is! :party0036:

Hoping its just becuase weve had a lot of upheaval today, back to nursery, nanna was with me to pick him up so we were in the car instead of walking, then daisy left, tea was all to put. He also had hot chocolate before bed so Im not sure if that will have had an effect (I was hoping it would help him get settled for bed)

So tired I could cry.

On plan for today still though, Super friendly SE meal for tea, put 1 chocolate in my mouth that was grosse so I spat it out (thats TOTALLY not getting counted!), picked at a few crisps (no more than 5 syns-it wasnt more than a pack) hot chocolate that was only half a sachet so 1 syn but then charlie wanted half so 1/2 syn. Now for the wine! Only having a small glass as Ive ran out of coke and I dont want to be cranky when the spawn of satan wakes up again!

Not sure how I felt about new criminal minds, definitely wasnt one of the better episodes. I always look forward to the ones Matthew Gray Gubler directs ^_^

Today is the day my friend arrives, absolutely dreading it to be honest. Not just the food, the house hunting too haha

Starting well with a banana and 2 satsumas (charlie was being so playful this morning I didnt want breakfast that takes ages to eat like porridge or weetabix) Also sharing some hot chocolate so 1/2 syn there.

Not sure what lunch will be as Im not sure what time viewings are so Ive kept my hex a&b in case we are out.
Tea- will be somehting SW cooked by me, wither fish and chips, caribbean pepperpot stew, curry Something nice and simple anyway.

We will probably eat out at some point tomorrow but with WI on friday morning I KNOW I will be super good.

I have however made a playdate with Charlies girlfriend River for after group at the nicest little cake and coffee shop, he deserves a treat for sitting through group and then going to nursery though. honest, its all for Charlie :rolleyes:

How is everyone this morning?

.x.x.x.

Just found this yummy recipe on Lifeline Online and think it may become a new favourite! I love risotto but dont have the time or inclination to stand over a stove forever adding stock a little at a time, I love one pots like this- all the flavour none of the fuss and great for leftovers (or eating cold out of the dish before bed)

Oven baked chicken risotto

[h=3]ingredients[/h]
  • 250g cherry tomatoes
  • 1 red onion, chopped
  • 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
  • Low calorie cooking spray
  • 300g risotto rice
  • 4 skinless and boneless chicken breasts, chopped into chunks
  • 1tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
  • Peas (fresh or frozen)
  • 1 litre of chicken stock
  • Pinch saffron (optional)
  • Salt and freshly ground black pepper

[h=3]method[/h]
  1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/200°C Fan/Gas 7. Spray a deep non-stick casserole/oven dish with low calorie cooking spray. Place the cherry tomatoes, garlic and red onion into the dish and roast in the oven for 20 minutes.
  2. Remove the dish from the oven and crush the tomatoes using a potato masher. Add the rice, chicken, rosemary, stock, peas and saffron (if using). Season well, stir and return to the oven for a further 20-30 minutes, or until all the liquid is absorbed
Tip: Vicky says “This is a really tasty dish and can be adapted to your taste eg, if you like it hot add some chopped chilli in with the onion, garlic and tomatoes. I also throw in any leftover veg I have in the fridge including mushrooms, green beans and sweetcorn.

Im the worst for picking at things in the kitchen just because I know theyre there. I was caught eating peas pudding out of the tub with a kids plastic fork on more than one occassion, or eating food from a one pot pan with the massive serving spoon! Im such a catch haha

Haha you do make me chuckle missus :p
hubby would love that risotto thanks for the recipe :) xx

Must be something in the air with littlies! A (3) was back at nursery today and was horrendously grumpy! As in proper tantrums about getting ready for bed. I wish I wasn't doing dryathlon today!

Must be something in the air with littlies! A (3) was back at nursery today and was horrendously grumpy! As in proper tantrums about getting ready for bed. I wish I wasn't doing dryathlon today!

I feel your pain (with my rum and lemonade :p ) Little dude had to be carried to nursery literally kicking and screaming, luckily he was fine once he was there and happy as larry when he was home. Funny little things these children.

Lunch was fish with a whole load of veggies (friend had hash browns as he loves them- such a big kid)
snacked on a banana
Tea- Curry made with onion, mushrooms, LOADS of spinach, chicken, sweet potato, chopped toms and a coconut greek muller yogurt served on a little rice and a MOUND of broccolli. It was AMAZING (even if I do say so myself haha) I was so sceptical about the yogurt but it didnt split or anything and just gave it that sweet and creamy good-ness.

Did have 1 chocolate santa (the little ones that you get in like a chocolate coin bag)
2 poppadoms for 3 syns
a rum and lemonade (that tbh Im not really enjoying and may leave)
So lucky me still has my hexB to snack on if I get hungry :)

Fab day on plan **HUZZAH**

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH Men are so stupid and unorganised!

Day was pretty much wasted flat hunting and it was SO COLD!!

And now pizza has been ordered. My favourite pizza. from my favourite place. Im having left over curry because I get weighed in the morning. I could ACTUALLY cry. in fact I might. into my sh*tty curry. Why do bad things happen to good people?! haha

I feel your pain!!! I'm expecting OH to walk in any moment now with a big fat domino's!! A big fat unhealthy, greasy, cheesilicious domino's!! I've said I'm not having any and have just ate so much syn free rice pilaf with syn free curry that even if I was tempted, I could even manage a bite let alone a slice or two!!!
I hope when we are old and wrinkly he rapidly expands in all directions and I remain slim!! F**ker!!!

Mine came in with a dominos and i wasn't as good as you guys :( xx

It smells SOOOOO GOOD!!!

Honestly Im quite glad theyre doing it BEFORE WI otherwise I would be eating a whole 14" pizza instead of just a leftover slice after WI. I made myself feel better by trying on a new coat I had ordered online and got delivered today (sale of course) Its lovely but a little on the big size ITS ONLY A 14!!! last year winter I was wearing a size 22 coat! CRAZY. So its all worth it in the end, but Im still eating pizza tomorrow ^_^ .x.x.

If i'm gonna be bad no better time than after wi lol :p

Fab news about the coat chick! Whoop! :D xx

yeah, its just your little treat for doing so well this week despite being ill, you totally deserve it :)

1lb off! I would usually be really annoyed at that but after the week from hell I'll totally take it.

Had a mediocre half jacket potato with tuna and chives and big salad today (wont be going back to that place, who only serves you half a jacket potato?!?!) went for a long walk with my friend and our kids then ended up going for coffee to warm up (guess where haha) and got a slice of sticky toffee pudding too because I wanted it and I can :D haha. It was bliddy gorgeous but I had a totally crash after it, honestly it was like a sugar coma. So now I feel sorry for myself and Im eating leftover pizza hahahaha. Looking forward to the gym in the morning and totally back on plan tomorrow too.

Just getting ready to plan my weeks meals now. Luckily I dont really think we have much on this week (the week after little legs is in hospital in leeds and I dont know who will be going with him) I only have 1 week left on my countdown so it will be interesting to see how much I've lost over the 12 weeks compared to my last 12 weeks.

Had a lot of compliments today in group which was weird especially since I was in a right mood and actually though I looked hideous. My consultant also told me he has used me as an example to his 48 new members over the last week so now I feel like I cant let him down by gaining haha. Got a mini target of 4lbs for next which would get me my 6 stone award and interim target. It might not be the most realistic but Ive done it several times before, but like he says Shoot for the moon, even if you dont make it your among the stars.

.x.x.x.x.

Back