Extra Easy: From Flabby to Abi

Definitely go, if you don't wont it cost more next week? I'm sure you've not done as badly as you think you will have lovely. You've done SO well, don't get down about it now.
How's LittleLegs feeling today?

X

Im on a countdown so it would just be a wasted week, which is just as silly.

I went and found that it was a 1.5 gain. I've never gained 2 weeks in a row :(

I know i have a good reason for this week but i still got really upset about it and had a cry. Also the TF Decided to visit AFTER group :mad: blummin typical, i reckon without that in me i would have maintained.

Anyway straight back on to plan, I've already planned my week and done the shop! Even came home for lunch before I go for coffee.

Started the slim for good campaign this week and i really want to get at least a lb a week off. Especially since they chose Charlie's charity to do it for.

Little legs is doing ok. Think he's getting used to not eating which is good but sad. He's been gardening with Nanna this morning bless him.

Hope everyone's got that Friday feeling! .x.x.x.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm sorry Abs, just think next week is a new one, and you might surprise yourself and lose what you gained - I always find that if it goes on quickly it can come off quickly too, it's the weight that's been around for a while that's tough! And you've got so much incentive for the next few weeks too!

Oh bless him, at least he's being kept busy, then he's not focusing on food.
X

Aw abi- you'll be fine when you're back to it. With all that you have going on at the moment I think you've done amazingly not to put on more!

I had a gain last week after my holiday of 2lbs and this week I dropped it and an extra 1lb - I never drop more than a pound or so. So, it's totally right that if it goes on quickly then it comes off quickly too.
X

Thank you kittens,

Had a salad for lunch but it was rather pitiful and then drank 2 massive coffees and just made myself ill! Devoured a bag of nuts while Im waiting for my tea to cook. naughty naughty I know, but I can hexB some of them haha. Having cheesey chips with a side of broccoli for tea so thats my A sorted too. I may have wine too, because well why wouldnt I haha.

Looking forward to this week and hopefully staying on track and getting back to the gym, feels like its been forever! I cant wait to go! (who am I and what is going on?!?!)

.x.x.x.

So happy to be in the gym! Awesome 90 minute work out and got very sweaty. Yay!

Home to the munchkins and then out for a walk with them.

.x.x.x.

Attachments

• 1393067657232.jpg
    1393067657232.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 47
I dont go anywhere without my eyeliner on haha

Had an awesome day

B- FF yogurt with berries and banana
L- Massive bowl of broccoli with a little scrambled egg and some sandwich ham.
D- Going out!!! Plan on having steak with veggies and probably some wine and onion rings.
Havent used my A or B so not sure what I will do about that lol an alpen bar before bed would sort the B.

I absolutely love my kids more than anything in the whole entire world but I can't wait to have wine and NOT be worried about getting up through the night or early morning
.x.x.x.

Lol I can't do eyeliner, I love the look of it but I'm so rubbish at make up, I think the last time I wore it was my wedding and I had an artist lmao...I wonder if you can get lessons somewhere :) xx

ahahahaha THANK YOU!

Definitely needed cheering up, Im more than a little delicate this morning haha.

If you go into boots or debenhams where they do your make up they should tell you there how to do it. Or youtube tutorials haha, I swear by youtube!

I had Steak for tea last night with veggies, a couple of onion rings and chips. Saved my syns for the wine haha. Got in and munched a bit of cheese and a slice of toast to sort my hex's out- I must've looked delightful standing at the fridge scoffing haha.

Todays plan
B- toast, LOADS of scrambled eggs, banana and 2 plums.
L- something quick and easy as I have 2 monsters to watch and a little bit of a hangover lingering (which is why I opted for a bigger brekkie).
D- Fish or chicken and chips with veggies on the side. Really looking forward to it! Just hoping nothing gets in the way!

Hoping that mammy will come to the rescue and help us with the dreaded asda trip as its blowing a hoolie and Charlie will end up in Oz if he has to walk bless him.

.x.x.x.

Lunch was a banana and some ham.

Dinner was a huge mound of cheesey chips. It was delightful, possibly even bliss. I had a huge side of carrots, broccoli and a spoonfull of mushy peas too nom

I've had a sneaky chocolate Santa and butter on my toast but i think that's my only syns today. Stuck to water and camomile honey tea for drinks.

I weighed my bread today as I've always thought it was on the thin side. Its not a nanna loaf its regular size but each slice is 30g! I can have 2 slices of big bread for hexb! HAPPY DANCE!

.x.x.x.

Good morning lovely :)

I honestly don't know why I ever bother eating anything BUT cheesey chips, they're the tops!

Little legs slept for ages and when he did get up had a temp :( Daisy is keeping him cheery with her dancing but got a feeling we will be back to the docs so Im going to get some SW friendly snacks in, just in case!

Morning Lovely Lady!

Hugs to Little legs, you all sound like you need a massive break from stress, poor thing.
<3
X

Heya,

Just a quick update as I'm goosed.

Took Charlie out for a bit with mam and D but he just wasnt having any of it. Couldnt even keep his medicine down. Took him to hospital (local luckily) his temp was over 40! They think its the onset of a throat infection which could be terrible with all the problems hes already having in that area. Such a blummin nightmare, but at least A&E was quite and it only took about 3 hours to get seen and back home. Poor little guy, he's just so lethargic and *meh*

B- toast with Chocolate quark and a sliced up banana on top. 1/2 a syn and DELICIOUS!
L- thai noodle salad. Low syn but definitely a couple as there was a touch of coconut milk involved. But it was gorgeous (and so glad I had a substantial lunch!)
D- salad leaves with broccoli, carrots and turkey.

Craving something sweet, going to have some camomile and honey tea to see if that helps. Otherwise itll be a freddo bar or something.
A choice was in a latte

Hope everyone is grand.
Im off to bed with a bed hogging hot water bottle!
.x.x.x.

Think you might have had the shortest A&E trip in history!

Your new pic is lush!
X

Thank you :eek:

Our local has a separate kids a&e department and we were lucky it was quiet and Charlie was the most serious case there with his history. Its awful but it does come in handy for being sped through.

My tea saw off my sweet tooth last night thankfully.
.x.x.x.

I was just sick of having the same old thing for breakfast and when I discovered I could have 2 slices of big bread from a morissons loaf I thought, that'll do nicely! Feels just that little bit naughty but definitely fills you up!

Managed to get CharlieBear out for a little play in the park today, he loved it bless his little cottons.

B- toast, choc quark and bananas
L- salad leaves, 2 beetroots, turkey.
D- cheesey chips (Hi, my name is Abi and Im an addict) with broccoli, carrots and mushy peas.

Syns- dash of milk in a cup of tea-?, chocolate-1.5, quark choc- .5. I may have a very small glass of wine because I can and frankly think I blummin deserve it haha!

Im sticking to writing out a food diary which has made me realise I could definitely snack on more fruit through the day (been grabbing ham a lot this week) Im also going to work out my weekly syns, which Ive never really done, I tend to stick to dialy. Just hoping that my low syn days even out Saturday nights wine-fest. It wasnt really THAT bad, certainly nothing compared to what I have planned for this weekend haha.
.x.x.x.

Last edited:
Back