Extra Easy: From Flabby to Abi

Morning chica!

I'm so sorry you're having such a nightmare with medical staff! I hope that they can help your little dude soon :( must be so super stressful :bighug:
xx

Morning love, how are you :)

Charlie seems a bit brighter today so we're testing him with going to nursery. Think the medicine the hospital gave us actually helped! woohoo! So I have a girly afternoon out with Daisy planned. Basically this means Im dragging her shopping (I say shopping I mean to primark haha) where she will hopefully just sleep in her pushchair.

B- ff yogurt with loads of berries and a banana
L- salad leaves with beetroot, spring onions and mushy peas (weird I know but they were left over from last nights tea)
D- Plan on making the SW mac and cheese again and having it with a side of broccoli and spinach. It has tomatoes and courgettes in too so there's plenty of SF.

That leaves me with my hexB and I think I might treat myself to some nuts :) I really know how to party! Checked my weekly syn intake so far and I've only used about 38! I was really surprised, its much less than I usually use. Going to stay low until WI and see if it helps, hoping for 3 off this week!

Trying not to stress this week, at least we were just local and they managed to actually give us half an answer. Its next weeks trip to leeds I'm dreading, where they try and explain how and why they burgered his op. Still havent had and appointment date or time through, so don't know when it is or how long we will be there! Its pants as its his best friends birthday this saturday and his next saturday so its a bit pants whichever way you slice it.

.x.x.x.

I'm good thanks love,
Not quite sure how you haven't lost the plot, you're one strong mama bear! xx

I've started to notice your obsession with cheesy dinners! Girly day sounds like it's just what you need, don't forget to put your feet up for a bit if you need lovely.
X

Haha i am such a cheese freak, its one of the reasons i love SW. I had been having milk as my hexA but since getting sick of weetabix (i think its because the weather is nicer) and trying to cut out the lattes Im literally FORCED to have cheese Haha. Life really is tough sometimes ;)

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Should get a chance to relax child free tomorrow afternoon as my mum needs some things doing at her house.

Luckily I didn't have much of a plot to begin with, luckily people still love me. Im like Twilight haha.x.x.

Should get a chance to relax child free tomorrow afternoon as my mum needs some things doing at her house.

Luckily I didn't have much of a plot to begin with, luckily people still love me. Im like Twilight haha.x.x.

Bahahah! Love it!
"Woeee is me, I have to eat this delicious cheesy goodness to stay so slim and fine!" :)
X

Well shopping for myself was a complete waste of time. I had to keep telling myself that disco pants were not a valid life choice for someone nearing 30 with 2 kids! But they WERE in the sale! A new coat type thing I ordered arrived from China though **woohoo** its totally awesome and was only £10! I love a good leopard print bargain.

Stuck to my food plan though accidentally added some 'crunch ems' (I think thats what they were) basically I got them to keep D entertained on the way home and some fell in my mouth. Also Charlie was scared of his turkey dinosaur so he force fed him to me. The things I do for these kids ;) They are my only syns for the day though so can't be mad.

Absolutely goosed and have ended up having a really busy day tomorrow :cry: Most of it will be enjoyable though so I wont complain. I am going to have an early night though, got a mug of cammomile and honey tea and Harry Potter calling me (again should probably remind myself of my age lol)

.x.x.x.

I think disco pants are a totally acceptable life decision, you could barge in to random situations like "Disco Stu" from the Simpsons and just do a little jig!
I'd gladly waste my Syns of turkey dinosaurs, haven't had them in years!

All in all a very mature day *nods*
X

Hehe disco stu! *chuckles away like a child* :D
Morning! Xx

Well I did not get to relax at all today! When I felt stressed out I reminded myself that I could be Disco Stu and all was well again haha.

Had an ok food day.

B- yogurt with berries, kiwi and bananas.
L- sandwich ham, beetroot and plums. (guess who rushed lunch but I did have quite a late breakfast so wasnt that hungry)
D- thai noodle soup. It was delightful and I was very proud of my first effort making it :)

Syns- 2 syns in dinner (coconut yogurt and sweet chilli sauce) about to make a hot chocolate for another 2 syns.
Milk in drinks and Im going to dunk an alpen bar in for hex's.

Had a delightful little chat with chef today :D (after Daisy nearly sent him flying haha) also managed some successful spur of the moment shopping and got a dress and 2 tops for £10! Charlie made me a cake at nursery. I could've cried at his little proud face. Im totally going to eat it after I've been weighed, I would be a terrible mother if I didn't. Poor DeeDee has gone to bed with raging temp bless her. She was fine until tea time and then she was just fed up and lay down for like 2 hours,I've never seen her stay still for so long- even in her sleep! No rest for the wicked!

Soooo not ready for WI but ho hum pigs bum cant do much about it now, got my food diaries ready to hand in and my tasters ready to go.

.x.x.x.

Morning Abs!

Cake sounds wicked, and you definitely have the excuse to eat it, is he feeling better?

How did she almost send him flying?! :p
X

Bonjour mon petit pois.

Had a weird day. Lost 1.5 which i was in a right huff about, even had a bit of a cry at group. I know its a loss and i should be happy but i wasn't so there!

The taster morning totally through my 3 meals a day routine. I ate a little too much but at least it was mostly speed/ super speed and all SW friendly.

A choice was milk in coffee B choice was a bowl of nuts plus about 5 syns for the rest of the bag lol. Also having wine because Im still in a bit of a strop. Had a busy day too, helping get bits ready for big brothers birthday tomorrow.

Daisytron is still poorly bless her but Charlie seems much better. Though Leeds have managed to screw up even more by not actually making him an appointment for next week. I was not a happy momma when I found out!

Could sleep for Britain now! Unfortunately i have to they my bedroom as the window is getting fixed tomorrow- woohoo!

Think I need a maid, or even better, a clone. Then i could send her when i want to nap.

Cheers m'dears .x.x.

Attachments

• 1393621879936.jpg
    1393621879936.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 37
You sound like you could really use a break Hun! Would mum babysit for the day so you could maybe go have a bit if pampering? Xx

I definitely could! Unfortunately if the mothership took the terrors I would probably just catch up on housework! Its a sad state of affairs but thems the breaks. I do have quite a busy month this week, including going to a battle rap event (yep, you read that correctly. The things we do for friends) but more importantly going to see Fall Out Boy. I should know better but... boys in eyeliner :D Haha

G'day my lovelies.

Been crazy busy this weekend. Im absolutely goosed and ready for bed already! My food hasn't been the best, not eating 3 meals a day but what I have been eating hasnt been too bad.

Sat- Beef burrito (a&b choice) with salad, bananas and kiwis. 3 vodkas, 2 jack daniels and I lost count of the tequilas but at least you get SF lime with them ;)
Sun-
B- nothing
L- thai noodles with chicken loads of veggies and 1 syn for coconut yogurt.
D- Plan on having gammon, LM red onion sausages, beans, frylight potatoes, egg, mushrooms and tomatoes for tea. so thats all free.

Hexa- Im saving for milk in my hot chocolate (we only have whole milk in the house so cant have much)
Hexb- Alpen Light bar that has been sitting next to me for an hour I just havent eaten it yet (or drank my tea!)

Been to asda for my shopping already and pretty much planned my week. My lunch is going to be speed soup. Every day. I also have things for a chicken dinner and will probably make a curry with the leftover meat (SW 3 tin curry as its speedy too!) Im determined to have a better loss this week. I just can't get out of my own way! I resisted getting any sandwich ham, I found I was eating it just because it was there last week, not because I was hungry. Think Im going to make some scan bran cookies too.

Had such a good night at my brothers party, it was nice not to be so self conscious about how I looked (apart from my bingo wings) I even managed to resist the buffet which was HUGE but full of beige food. I helped unwrap everything ans usually something off each plate would fall in my mouth, not this time! I was actually really proud. Even once I had been drinking (and usually this is when I forget to care) I went back up to help throw away all the empty/dirty plates and condense similar things onto plates so it wasnt spread over a huge table. Nothing was picked at... I'll just go shine my halo :p

Hope everyone has had a smashing weekend.x.x.x.

You should be proud too!! Well done you! And so organised too! You put me to wicked shame haha :p
Ooh jack!! A girlie after my own heart :D xx

Oh me and Jack are very VERY good friends :D

Can't believe I've come down ill. Think I've got what the kids have had. Seemed to come from nowhere, managed to get my speed soup made though, its a huge pan filled to the brim, just needs blending.

Didn't really fancy anything for tea so i forced down half a tin of beans and some salad. Didn't want the hot chocolate with feeling ill so i had a bit of cheese instead.

Had a little Freddo face thing as there was an off number in the bag i shared between the kids so i had to just to keep the peace. Its the only reason. Honest :rolleyes:

.x.x.

Back