Extra Easy: From Flabby to Abi

Oh sweetie I'm sorry you're having such a hard time :( :grouphug: we're all here for you, vent away!! Xx

Thanks hen, just feeling a bit lonely and abandoned and woe is me, but isnt that what star week is all about. I didnt realise how overloaded I was until I started getting frustrated with Charlie for something really minor and I just thought, nope thats me. Im not sleeping properly too which isn't helping and Im trying to be so strict with SW this week but half thinking is it even worth it, with stupid star week. I know this weekend and next week are going to be really hard too with visitors and the hospital, just feel like I can't get back on track. AND Joseph Gordon Levitt isnt madly in love and sweeping me off my feet yet! .x.x.

AW, we all get like that and it's either let it out or overeat! Sorry to hear they're being arses at the hospital, not what you need at all.

It sounds like what you're eating is the one thing you can control at the moment. Xx

My magic pancakes

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1393971680715.jpg
    1393971680715.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 40
Thats just the tip of the iceberg with the problems at the hospital, I have a really bad feeling about them doing the corrective op, I think its just going to make the original problem even worse. Thats not even just me being an over protective momma bear, I wasnt really phased by the heart surgeries, I know they need to happen and they help so its just suck it up and be there for him. I just have a gut feeling its going to end up in a long hospital stay. *sigh*

So glad I had the speed soup made or crikey only knows what would have happened! Food and the gym I can control and enjoy those. hopefully.x.x.

Morning lovely!

Firstly, if you've got a bad feeling then don't do it. Find out if you can take him elsewhere. You have every right to request a second opinion from another hospital/doctor. And those gut feelings we get need listening too. Sometimes it's just worry but from what you've all been through, I agree in I don't think it's scared mama bear talk, I think it's you knowing something that you just can't place why (probably something that kicked in when little Charlie boy got sick. I would go for a mothers instinct over a quacks every time without fail.

And I hope you be a little more chilled today. Try and get to the gym if you can. Not necessarily for exercise, but because it's an hour or so that's just u. Everyone needs to destress Hun, especially those with such stress going on

Huggles xx

Oh Abi, I'm so sorry you're feeling so rubbish *massive hugs* totally agree with Pixie, your gut instinct is there for a reason, is it possible to request a different doctor to take another look? At least then if you get the same thing from all angels you'll be reassured. Remember that * week will make your brain a little odd anyway, half the time after * week I look back and go "WHAT THE HELL?!" I don't feel any of those feelings anymore, silly hormones.

Try and stick to plan, but be gentle on yourself too, you'll only regret over-doing it when it's over. <3
XxX

Thank you my lovely little kumquats.

I know what needs doing and there's kind of no alternative. I just dont trust them to do it. Unfortunately the next hospital that can do it, is London but they might not even take us becuase its corrective and they wont take on someone else's mistake, which is why the Newcastle team couldnt help. They told us what was wrong and what needs to happen but they can't take on the liability as its not an emergency. I do get where they're coming from but its still crap for us. Its the following surgeries I don't really want to have at leeds too, but again the alternative is London, if they would even consider taking us. Urgh.

We're going to drop Charlies best friends birthday present off as she's been a little poorly bless her so that will be a nice morning then I have loads of housework, which as long as I'm in the house alone isnt too bad. I can have my music blasting and dance like a nut. Body Magic!

Hormones are definitely making me moody, how can I ever be mad at my couple of little legs?!?! Its just frustration though, bless them.

I've tried to let myself have a couple of treats but honestly I've not even really fancied them, think Im in too much of a huff lol.

Hope everyones having a better day than me today!
.x.x.x.

Well yesterdays plans kind of went out the window. LittleDude was poorly so didnt go to nursery so we just hung out and took it easy.
Foodage
B- I think it was yogurt, berries and bananas
L- ....was accidentally skipped and replaced with 2 cups of coffee (I did snack on some plums/kiwis and bananas)
D- Was a miracle. Im not even joking. It was one of the best things I've ever made! I cooked a load of mushroom and onion in a little stock, added some chicken and chopped spinach with a pinch or 2 of tex mex seasoning then added speed soup! That was good enough, but then I added some cream cheese and a whole new level of yumminess was achieved!

Todays plan is to just try and get through it haha.
Only just having breakfast now at 10am- yogurt and berries.
Lunch will be whatever my mummybear feeds me (so at least it will be SW)
Dinner- Im tempted to repeat last nights creation!

Im just off to print some 'before' photos to take to group tomorrow as I am being crowned Biggest Loser! (some things never change lol) Ill share them with you guys too. I think I never really realised I was SO fat until it was too late because I think Im quite well proportioned, so I didnt have such obvious excess weight in 1 area (it was just ALL OVER!) haha, Damn my amazing genes!

DSCN2828.jpgDSCN3099.jpg

Morning poppet! Massive congrats on the biggest loser woohoo :D hope little dude feels better today and you have a lovely day with your mummy xx

Last nights dinner sounds amazeballs!
I know what you mean about not realizing, I've got quite a small waist, and am proportioned in an hour-glass type figure, so it never really occurred to me how big I'd gotten, I still don't notice a difference between skinny me and big me until I look at pictures!
X

Good Afternoon my little lovelies.

Sorry I've been such a space cadet again. I really wish I was here to support you guys more but I just feel like Im not in the position to be giving out advice. Im so all over the place and I really really hate it. Im actually quite looking forward to going to hospital with Charlie this week mostly because it means I have no running around and everything is out of my control. **sigh**

ANYWAY
Food has been pretty good, lots of speed foods and very few syns (also avoided coffee and alcohol- which is probably why I've been in such a huff, nothing to do with Mother N).

1932459_528547663931262_887626167_n.jpg
This is me getting my greatest loser award at group this morning. We had a right laugh as I managed to fit myself into 1 leg of the shorts I used to wear!
.x.x.x.

Oh Honey, your advice is brilliant, you don't have to be a saint to give good advice, everyone struggles sometimes and with the stress you've been under it's no wonder your heads a bit up in the air!
Greatest loser award is great, your consultant looks like such a doll, bless him, know you've said before how good he is :)

Hope Littlelegs is doing okay. <3
XxX

How are you doing Sweetness?
XxX

Wow you look amazing in that photo! Lovely nails too :) what weight are you now? You look so slim!

Thank you :) Im around 14.1 now I think, my target is 12.5 so still a little way to go, hoping to get there at the beginning of July.x.

How are you doing Sweetness?
XxX

Heya love. Im not too bad. Been a crazy busy weekend with Charlies birthday, family visiting and getting ready for hospital. Everyone left at around lunchtime and they've taken Daisy for a holiday too while we're in Leeds so I dropped Charlie at nursery and had a couple of hours to actually relax this afternoon! Granted all of my friends were busy so I spent the time getting tattooed but it was lovely just to be able to walk in and get it done without having to worry about anything else.

Picture0721.jpgNot the best photo but I absolutely love the tattoo. Just what I need to remind myself that everything will be ok (in a handy Harry Potter quote ;) ) Started to have panic attacks this week which is SO unlike me and quite worrying but I havent had a chance to do anything about it. Sucks when people I thought I could rely on have shown their true colours aswell. never mind, means a few less people and their drama to have to deal with I suppose!

Food has been ok (snacking has NOT- ate loads of chocolates last night and made myself ill!) I did choose just to have mushy peas from the chippy instead of any chips or anything though :) so it could be worse but could be better. Not really to bothered this week though.

How are you?? I have been trying to keep up to date with diaries even if Ive not been commenting :)

.x.x.x.

Last edited:
Oo it's so pretty!! So glad you got to have some "me" time! Sorry to hear you've been having panic attacks, they can be so scary, you need to stop worrying about everyone else and focus on you and your babies, everything else will only stress you out if it's bad.

Doesn't sound like you've been too bad food-wise, snacking is fine if your food's been okay, and you've got much bigger things to worry about than a few too many choccies!

I've been doing good life-wise, not great food-wise, but not feeling overly bad about it!
X

Im glad you like it :) I got wrong off my momma, think its just because she wasn't expecting it haha.

Im at a place now where anyone who is toxic is just getting cut out of my life, its not worth the effort. Just trying to focus on the kids and myself. I've never really had panic attacks before and I had a few minor ones before i realised what they were! Its just no good, haven't got time to be worrying about that happening.

I think Im like you, as long as my main food is ok Im not sweating the snacks. Im not having a weigh in this week either as I'll be in hospital and I just don't want to be thinking about it or feeling guilty.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back