Extra Easy: From Flabby to Abi

Im glad you like it :) I got wrong off my momma, think its just because she wasn't expecting it haha.

Im at a place now where anyone who is toxic is just getting cut out of my life, its not worth the effort. Just trying to focus on the kids and myself. I've never really had panic attacks before and I had a few minor ones before i realised what they were! Its just no good, haven't got time to be worrying about that happening.

I think Im like you, as long as my main food is ok Im not sweating the snacks. Im not having a weigh in this week either as I'll be in hospital and I just don't want to be thinking about it or feeling guilty.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm more into writing tattoos than pictures, so to me it's brill! :)

It's a good place to get to, think you just get to a point where you don't need unnecessary drama around you, better to cut it out, oddly it never seems to stress the people causing stress as much as it does the people trying to help!!

You definitely shouldn't worry at the moment, try and be good but if it doesn't happen it doesn't happen, you know you can get back on it, and you know how far you've come!
XxX

Its so true, I wouldn't care she has some major drama that I've been helping her with recently and I feel like its being thrown back in my face, over a vague 'screw you' status on Facebook no less, I hate that, at least approach me if you have an issue. Anyway, over it, don't need it.

I love script tattoos, though i would love a montage of all my favourite studio ghibli characters on my thigh (so i can hide it lol)

Just thoroughly enjoyed a bag of crisps and glass of wine, not etexts bothering with the syns, however many it was it was worth it! I have some food to take to the hospital and it is all SW friendly so I'll be ok when Im away unless i can get away from the bedside to buy junk food from the shop, which is unlikely. Luckily we're getting a lift to Leeds as my dad is having to work in the area so that's one less stress to worry about.x.

Ooh it's gorgeous and I want it! Gimme Gimme Gimme!! Hehe ;)
im the same with toxic peoples, really can't be doing with the drama!
glad you got a little chill out time, no matter how short, and lots of healing vibes to little Charlie boy for next week xx

Morning lovely lady! :)
XxX

Good afternoon lovelies.

That's us situated in the hospital, Charlie has already claimed the new toy motorbike as his own and bombing down the corridors doing stunts.

I got my tattoo done in south shields, we're just visiting Leeds hospital for Charlies op.

I still have a lot of baby weight to lose around my tummy and bingo wings, lots of toning to do, hopefully training for the runs will help with that.

I accidentally ate a bag of black pepper Japanese rice crackers. All of the syns. Lol

Hows everyone today? .x.x.

Good afternoon lovelies.

That's us situated in the hospital, Charlie has already claimed the new toy motorbike as his own and bombing down the corridors doing stunts.

I got my tattoo done in south shields, we're just visiting Leeds hospital for Charlies op.

I still have a lot of baby weight to lose around my tummy and bingo wings, lots of toning to do, hopefully training for the runs will help with that.

I accidentally ate a bag of black pepper Japanese rice crackers. All of the syns. Lol

Hows everyone today? .x.x.

Oh bless him, I remember going to hospital when I was little and claiming the adult sized teddy bear for myself! Bingo wings are my enemy, I've been doing weight training for months and they're still flabby as hell! Thighs and arms, the worst...I'd make lovely torso though if I were ever to lose my limbs!
XxX

Lmao that's brilliant! I would just make a decent bust, that's a bit vain isn't it, got a decent pair and face haha.

Charlie has also claimed a little art table and any gingerbread man he sees. Smart little guy.x.x.

He also discovered he fits in the cupboard :D

Attachments

• 1394560073133.jpg
    1394560073133.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 41
Ohhh he's so small and cute! Can I steal him? :p
X

He is pretty darn adorable. Daisy is too but she should come with a warning for your eardrums lol

Attachments

• 1394570230456.jpg
    1394570230456.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 73
Ooooooooh how are they so cuutttteeee? Wannnt!
X

Im not sure how they're so cute, i think its the extra 3 days baking they had when I was pregnant. Definitely worth all tho problems it caused my little cuties.

I skipped breakfast today out of guilt because Charlie was nil by mouth. I had 3 tin curry that i brought with me for tea last night and salad for my lunch. I finished Charlie's jacket potato too, so no syns so far today. Im not going to lie all I want is chocolate lol.

Hope everyone's enjoying the lovely weather.
.x.x.

Im not sure how they're so cute, i think its the extra 3 days baking they had when I was pregnant. Definitely worth all tho problems it caused my little cuties.

I skipped breakfast today out of guilt because Charlie was nil by mouth. I had 3 tin curry that i brought with me for tea last night and salad for my lunch. I finished Charlie's jacket potato too, so no syns so far today. Im not going to lie all I want is chocolate lol.

Hope everyone's enjoying the lovely weather.
.x.x.

I'm moping about in the office feeling sorry for myself! Gotta admit, feeling a bit broody at the moment, everyone I know has such cute babies and little ones!...I might just get another puppy! :p
X

Yup puppies are the way to go Emma :p

Your babies are such cutie pies Abi :)
I totally get the wanting chocolate, it's probably the stress and worry, i hope it all goes ok for little dude poppet xx

Totally gave in and ate LOADS of rubbish today, crisps, chocolate, coffee, haribo (alongside a lovely very SW friendly salad) been a really long and tough day though so Im not going to worry, it won't change anything. Got a week before my next WI so hopefully long enough to at least get maintain, though i would love a loss.

We're hopefully going to be allowed home tomorrow so fingers crossed. Everyone else from our little room has gone home today so at least we can have some peace tonight and not feel guilty when Charlie wakes up at 6 and wants the tv on and to play.

.x.x.

Totally gave in and ate LOADS of rubbish today, crisps, chocolate, coffee, haribo (alongside a lovely very SW friendly salad) been a really long and tough day though so Im not going to worry, it won't change anything. Got a week before my next WI so hopefully long enough to at least get maintain, though i would love a loss.

We're hopefully going to be allowed home tomorrow so fingers crossed. Everyone else from our little room has gone home today so at least we can have some peace tonight and not feel guilty when Charlie wakes up at 6 and wants the tv on and to play.

.x.x.

Did you not know that eating salad with anything counterbalances it? It's the same as my theory if I eat a bit of lettuce after a chinese it automatically makes it a very healthy meal because all I can taste is salad! :p

Don't worry about it Hun, in the grand scheme of things, it's not going to hurt, you're much better sorting Charlie out first and worrying about crisps later!
XxX

im-back.jpg

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

its so good to be back :) had such an icky week Im glad its over!

Hospital wasnt all that helpful but Charlie was super brave and so well behaved Im so proud of him, then it was lovely to get BabyGirl back on saturday. Got to the gym yesterday morning and LOVED it! then hung out with the kids and my mummy at my grans house, lovely.

Food since being back has been ok
Sat-
B- Yogurt and fruit
L- Mackerel and swede fishcakes on a bed of magically cooked veggies that was the yummiest thing ever. With Chips haha. Thanks to Mr Chef man who was very pleased to see me and LittleLegs back, he even got free toast, ice cream and biscuits! I got compliments so it was a fair deal ;)
D- snacked on sandwich ham and fruit as I wasnt really hungry.

A was milk and B was alpen light, lets not count syns (picked at some mini rolos but didnt go over)

Sun-
B- banana, plum can of monster zero (much needed haha)
L- speed soup then grapes and kiwiwiwiwis
D- smoked mackerel, spinach, veggies and scrambled eggs with a slice of toast (b)
A was milk in tea again.

hoping to get out for a run or to the gym again today. Im torn between hammering the gym and getting a better weightloss this week. I know I probably wont if I exercise too much. Also hoping to start 30 day squats and planks today!

How is everyone?
.x.x.x.

Aw Mr Chef sounds loverly! :)

Whilst a bigger loss is great, I think exercise benefits us more in the long run, I'm not down to my lowest weight, but I'm more toned than I've ever been in my life, and it's definitely easier to do it as you go, rather than catching up at the end!!

XxX

Back