Extra Easy: From Flabby to Abi

Mr Chef is a delight, truly! He even let slip that he was looking at my facebook pics while I was away ;) Im so easily pleased haha.

I do get to the gym/ do classes or just random exercises at home when I can (granted not as much recently with LL being poorly) but Im wanting to up it. Im finding what Im doing at the gym is miraculously MUCH easier the last few weeks, I've incresed weight AND reps and also doing longer oon the bikes/cross trainers. Im just wondering if I should up how often I go and Im also wanting to add in some running (I do this outside around the coast rather then a treadmill). I just hate not seeing a loss lol, daft I know, Im already dreading getting on the scales this week after the hospital last week. hmmm I dunno, maybe I will go to the gym but decrease the weight again so Im not building as much muscle but toning a bit more.

Ooooh get in there Abs! :p

More reps less weight is a brill idea, maybe up the Cardio but lessen weight work for the week? Cross trainer is great for burning fat without building muscle! I wish I wasn't at work, I really feel like working out, know I wont feel like it when I get home!
X

I love the cross trainer, so might up how long I stay on there, the only thing is I get really bored. Maybe I could break to do some weights then go back on before leaving, yes think that will be the plan :) I would switch it up and use the treadmill but I just cant run on them, its too weird and we have a beautiful coastline so may as well use that :)

I just want Mr Chef to admit his love for me and be done with it haha. Either him or Daryl from walking dead. Id take either. Literally :D haha .x.x.

I love the cross trainer, so might up how long I stay on there, the only thing is I get really bored. Maybe I could break to do some weights then go back on before leaving, yes think that will be the plan :) I would switch it up and use the treadmill but I just cant run on them, its too weird and we have a beautiful coastline so may as well use that :)

I just want Mr Chef to admit his love for me and be done with it haha. Either him or Daryl from walking dead. Id take either. Literally :D haha .x.x.

Run off into the sunset with him! :) You can have Daryl if I can have Shane? I know he's dead now, and I know he was a horrible human being, but it's the arms dammit, the arms! :p
X

Ooh Shane was a bad man! You'd have to keep your eye on him. It's strange, I really didn't think Daryl was attractive at first, but there's something about him isn't there? Aww I want you to go on a date with Mr Chef and live happily ever after ;) xx

Maybe I'll just take the actor who plays Shane? just gimme the outside! :p
I think with Daryl it's that he's so rougeish but he's very protective and actually quite lovely! Plus...he's great with guns, even if you don't like guns, it's kinda hot!!
X

eeeeew not Shane!!! haha I totally know what you mean about the arms though!

I've always liked Norman Reedus who plays Daryl since I saw him in a movie called Gossip aaaaaaaaaages ago. Im such a sucker for scruffy guys with THAT kind of accent. and his arms. and his crossbow wielding ability. and hes so protective. and he was so nice with Carol. Then there was this
Daryl-Dixon-with-Baby.jpg
Pretty sure my vajayjay just about exploded seeing him with a baby lmao.x.x.

Awwww, such a lovely picture!! Something about macho men holding small tiny babies!! Baby in one arm, gun in the other? :p
X

Haha loved reading and catching up, you guys crack me up :)

Glad you guys are home now, with regards to the gym I would say if you have the opportunity then go more, as aside from the very healthy benefits, and the measurement benefits, are the VERY important stress relief/Abi time which is paramount! You have a very stressful life with little dude alone let alone everything else that life throws at you. I'm a firm believer in people having alone time :)

As for getting bored at the gym on the cardio machines, do you have a tablet? I used to save tv to my tablet and watch my favourite tv shows. Like what's your most favourite show? Can you kinda set a rule that you can only watch that show when you're on the treadmill or whatever? (This works very well at home too, I want a treadmill sooo bad my old one broke last year :( )

I'm currently drooling over this guy, I keep forgetting his name but he played Bryce Larkin in Chuck (if you haven't seen it, you should give it a shot, I think it's funny and actiony and sweet, they have it on Netflix)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1395069353.487409.jpg

Or good old Christian Kane (from Angel and Leverage)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1395069376.465140.jpg

Ok eye candy done, something about the tough guy huh ;) xx

Morning mon petit pois

I went for a lovely little run yesterday (wouldve been longer but my underwear wasnt co-operating lol) Came back and did day 1 of squats and as much as I could of planking (jeez I got rubbish at that!) took about an hour in all and I felt awesome for getting it done. Definitely think I will get my butt to the gym more often, I can always lower the weight so I dont bulk up too much (not sure THAT would ever happen lol)

I like my music when Im on the machines, I think its like a mental thing. I get bored so easy, Im the type of person who can't just go for a walk, I need to have a destination to get to. Plus I think my drooling over Spencer Reid might break the machines haha. I saw a woman covering the console the other day which I might try, Maybe if I cant see how many minutes I've done I'll do longer than I think I can. They have 3 tv channels on news, music and daytime tv so theres plenty to watch, it just me.

Im so easily pleased when it comes to someone to make me drool, Reid, Holmes (Johnny Lee Miller omnom) the guy from Sleepy Hollow.

aaaaaanyway food,
yesterday-
B- yogurt and fuit
L- sandwich ham, cheese triangles, carrot and pepper sticks
D- SW chips, mushrooms and onions with gravy

Today
B- Magic pancake with frozen yogurt, kiwis bananas and plums
L- egg and cress mayo salad
D- whooooo knooooows. Im away to the shops so I might pick something fresh up otherwise it'll be something I can find in the cupboards.

Today resulted in sharing 2 bottles of wine with a friend for tea and Im saying nothing else on the matter other than today can do one!

Nighty night hens.x.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning chicken! Hope the hangover goes away quick, maybe some perving at Mr Chef will help ;)
Are you ok? xx

Perving at Mr Chef, yayyyyyy!! :)
X

Haha well if you insist it may just well be the way forward!

Im ok, definitely needed the wine and a good *****. Got some stuff to try and sort out but positivity is the way forward.x.x.

Haha well if you insist it may just well be the way forward!

Im ok, definitely needed the wine and a good *****. Got some stuff to try and sort out but positivity is the way forward.x.x.

We definitely insist! I want him to sweep you off your feet and cook you delicious food everyday!
Aw Sweetie, hope everything's going to be alright. Always here if you need a chat.
XxX

We definitely insist! I want him to sweep you off your feet and cook you delicious food everyday!
Aw Sweetie, hope everything's going to be alright. Always here if you need a chat.
XxX

Ditto to Emma (I'm getting a little creeped out that i keep agreeing with everything you say :D)
Here if you needs us petal :) xx

Ditto to Emma (I'm getting a little creeped out that i keep agreeing with everything you say :D)
Here if you needs us petal :) xx

We're just on the same wavelength! :)
X

:vibes:
Hehe i didn't think anyone was on my wavelength :rotflmao: xx

Haha you two crack me up :p

Food yesterday was
B- mushroom, onion, peppers and tomatoes served with gammon- delicious!
L- egg salad
D- cheesey chips (the best ever!) and egg salad.

Had hot chocolate 2 syns and some of those new pops crisps only 4 syns but not really worth it I would rather have French fries. 3 syns for some hangover sprite too lol.

Food today
B- 2 bananas and hot chocolate 2 syns
L- either speed soup or the egg salad.
D- something light as WI tomorrow- eurgh.

Think Im going to try got to a sauna and steam this afternoon try and sweat out some excess haha

How's everyone today? .x.x.

You always put me in the mood for cheesy chips and then I always forget to have them!! Must remember! :)
XxX

Back