Extra Easy: From Flabby to Abi

I think I've perfected them. Its like my life is complete haha. Im just trying not to have them too often, i know they're SW friendly but the amount i have well frankly it isn't haha.x.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

I think I've perfected them. Its like my life is complete haha. Im just trying not to have them too often, i know they're SW friendly but the amount i have well frankly it isn't haha.x.

Ha but they're so good! I was like this when I discovered bacon was free, it was like "All my meals must contain this!!" :p
XxX

Afternoon lovely. How are you?

The sauna and steam were lush, unfortunately I had to leave to get Charlie up from nursery in the gale force winds and rain. Then he refused his tea until he had a bath (weirdo) so in the bath they went but he slipped and bust his lip getting out poor guy.

Having salad and tuna for tea. Oh joy! May treat myself to another hot chocolate!

.x.x.

Ha but they're so good! I was like this when I discovered bacon was free, it was like "All my meals must contain this!!" :p
XxX

Don't get me started on my love of bacon! .x.x.

Hot chocolate was on the cards (purely for a sweet fix) until I remembered I havent had my B yet. Christmas Pudding hi-fi bar it was then!! JOY!!!! also skipped the tuna and added grated cheese to my salad as my A.

Absolutely knackered now so think I might have a super early night (and read or watch dvd in bed lol) as we all have to be up and ready early in the morning. Im sure no-one would noticed if I chopped an arm off before WI, right?

.x.x.

Good luck for wi chick :) enjoy your early night! xx

1lb off and all limbs in tact. Woop woop!

AND Im in the next stone bracket! Hello 13s!

Fantastic!! Whopp whoop :bliss: next stone bracket is fabby hun!! xx

1lb off and all limbs in tact. Woop woop!

AND Im in the next stone bracket! Hello 13s!

How did I miss this this morning?! well done!! :D
XxX

Thank yoo!
Couldn't believe it- sun out, weight loss, Mr Chef, new SW early (naughty consultant) AND Fall Out Boy tonight! Fab day all round! Apart from being back to docs with LittleLegs who now has conjunctivitis on top of everything else! Poor dude has the worst luck! .x.

Great day for Momma bear! Poor LittleLegs, such a trooper!
XxX

Aww poor little legs :( but yay to mama and fall out boy *drool* :) have fun sweetie xx

How nice to get into next stone bracket. I'll be v excited to be in 14s! (Only 11lb!!)

Hope the antibiotics kick in quick for little legs.

Thanks for the love guys :)

PCD will definitely be setting in tomorrow. Pretty Reckless and Fall Out Boy were both amazing. My foods been terrible but Im pretty sure the moshing sweated some out. Im also sure i kinda don't care Haha.

Now off to (hopefully) have saucy dreams about Pete and Patrick :D

.x.x.

Well. Wrote yesterday off. Had a non-alcoholic hangover, very little food in the house and major post concert depression (I just want Pete to love me)

Back on plan today, even going to the gym and then to do some shopping. Got my meals semi planned for the week. Soo want a good loss for my next award this week. Hope I can claw it back.

How's everyone doing?
.x.x.

Well. Wrote yesterday off. Had a non-alcoholic hangover, very little food in the house and major post concert depression (I just want Pete to love me)

Back on plan today, even going to the gym and then to do some shopping. Got my meals semi planned for the week. Soo want a good loss for my next award this week. Hope I can claw it back.

How's everyone doing?
.x.x.

Morning Gorgeous!

Aww, don't feel too bad, he'd probably insult you into divorce anyway! (Good ol' Pete!)

You sound very positive for next week, excited for you! :)
XxX

Im pretty sure I would let him do anything he wants. He's just such a hottie patottie.

Did gym, shopping and then a trip to tho farm and my grans today which was fun.

B- bananas and half a muller light (thanks to Daisys interference)

L- sandwich wm roll, salad and peppered steak pieces, 1/2 pack velvet crunch- 2 syns.

D- omlette packed with mushrooms, onion, peppers, tomatoes and spinach. Topped with cheese- a choice with Mayo- 2 syns.

Think i might splash some syns on hot chocolate before bed.x.

Im not entirely excited for my week tho I am planning chilli, diet coke chicken, speed soup and SW quichethingy.

Trying to stay low syns should be fun, you always want what you can't have. Luckily I've been feeling so rotten i just don't fancy wine.x.

Im not entirely excited for my week tho I am planning chilli, diet coke chicken, speed soup and SW quichethingy.

Trying to stay low syns should be fun, you always want what you can't have. Luckily I've been feeling so rotten i just don't fancy wine.x.

Aw poppet, you'll do great for the week ahead, sorry you still feel rotten :( xx

Back