Extra Easy: From Flabby to Abi

I think nesquick is around 4syns per tablespoon i can check later but that has added sugar etc obviously.

I say if you like it and it doesn't negatively impact your weightloss then call it 2 and enjoy it.

My luck got worse. Straight after my last post i nipped upstairs for a loo break during tv adverts and woke up nearly half an hour later at the bottom of them feeling rather sore and sorry for myself.

It really really is too Monday
.x.x.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh my god sweetie!! Are you ok?! Xx

I feel really rotten to be honest but all in one piece (albeit a rather bruised piece)

Little monsters are in bed so going to try and just take it easy.x.x.

I feel really rotten to be honest but all in one piece (albeit a rather bruised piece)

Little monsters are in bed so going to try and just take it easy.x.x.

Make sure you do :( how sucky is that pah!! *huggles* xx

Oh my Gosh Abs are you alright?! Did you pass out or fall down them? Definitely get an early night and try to eat something.
XxX

I passed out.
I came to, organised Charlie to get picked up and then went to bed for an hour. I texted my Mam too but i don't actually remember doing it.

Feeling more sorry for myself now that I've got zero appetite. Feel like i should comfort eat.

.x.x.

Sending you hugs and well wishes, hope you feel better Hun, go to the Doctor if you need.
XxX

That's really not good. I hope you have your Mum around soon to help out. If you're passing out maybe you should get the doc to check you over. Hope you're OK. Xx

thank you my loves. Managed to eat some broccoli and prawn crackers. Really starting to ache now. Think I'll be off to the docs tomorrow, Ill be off to the docs in the morning I reckon Im hoping it will just be a low iron thing. I know I suffer from it but its never came on this quick or made me pass out so bad, usually its just a little light headed and run down.

Anyway Im off to bed, see if I can just sleep it off a bit
.x.x.x.

Hope you're feeling better this morning Hun. <3
XxX

Morning :)

Still not feeling too hot this morning. Had a pants night sleep too. The kids are both off out to a play group this morning so I'm getting a little bit extra rest (and a cheeky episode of criminal minds)

Managed some breakfast- 1 weetabix with a little mixed berries and banana. Kinda regretting it already.
.x.x.

Morning :)

Still not feeling too hot this morning. Had a pants night sleep too. The kids are both off out to a play group this morning so I'm getting a little bit extra rest (and a cheeky episode of criminal minds)

Managed some breakfast- 1 weetabix with a little mixed berries and banana. Kinda regretting it already.
.x.x.

Aw sorry Chicken. Are you off to the Doctors? Think you need to get yourself checked over.
XxX

She Cooks, She Eats » Slimming World

found this and now all I want to do is eat! Some lovely recipes on it and lots of flavour by the looks of it.x.x.

Eating = good!
I'm starving today, keep looking at SW recipes, just stumbled on a shepherds pie with sweetcorn and red lentils topped with sweet potato mash and cheese, want itttt!!
XxX

I'm hoping your lack of update this morning means you felt so well this morning you've gone for a happy dance and a lovely day out?

Hope you're alright Sweetie.
XxX

Abiiii!!! Abiii!! Where fore art thou lil crazy one??
Hope you're ok sweetie xx

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Im back :)

Sorry I totally disappeared I've been a poorly sausage. Ended up in hospital and then was trying to take it easy and BabyGirl got sick so its been a fun old week for me.

Been totally off food and drink all together so mostly just picking at fruit and stuff when I feel up to it.

Did make for a 3lb loss this week though- hurrah! So I only have 3 to go to 7stone award AND I got Young Slimmer of the Year. Some super sad news though my consultnat is becoming a team developer for our area but it means he has to give up his friday morning group :'( so I only have 3 weeks left with him.

NOW

How are yoooo and what have I missed?!?!
.x.x.x.

Abi I've missed you!! We were worried about you Sugar, Glad you're feeling better now <3
XxX

Back