Extra Easy: From Flabby to Abi

Im still not well to be honest, i ended up in hospital on Friday. Nothing too serious though, just a bit of a mystery so far.

Im surprised I had a loss to be honest i was ill, it was star week and the TF hadn't visited! I have no idea what will happen this week. Im trying to stay on plan but have very little appetite so just see what happens i suppose.x.x.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Im still not well to be honest, i ended up in hospital on Friday. Nothing too serious though, just a bit of a mystery so far.

Im surprised I had a loss to be honest i was ill, it was star week and the TF hadn't visited! I have no idea what will happen this week. Im trying to stay on plan but have very little appetite so just see what happens i suppose.x.x.

:( Do they have any idea what's wrong? :(
XxX

Im not sure to be honest, i was still pretty space cadet when the doctor spoke to me. I rang my gp today for results and things but they were Blummin closed!

Felt awful today and have had a poorly BabyGirl lounging on me most the day and then LittleLegs sneaking up for hugs when she's left me. So food has been, well, pretty non-existent. Just had some fruit and its made me feel worse so Im off to bed.x.x.

Young(ish) Slimmer of the Year :eek:

Attachments

• 1396905473131.jpg
    1396905473131.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 37
Im not sure to be honest, i was still pretty space cadet when the doctor spoke to me. I rang my gp today for results and things but they were Blummin closed!

Felt awful today and have had a poorly BabyGirl lounging on me most the day and then LittleLegs sneaking up for hugs when she's left me. So food has been, well, pretty non-existent. Just had some fruit and its made me feel worse so Im off to bed.x.x.

I'm sorry Sweetheart, not good, especially when you ned results and places are closed! Hope you're managing to get some rest. Has D got the same thing as you or something different?. Try and get a good night sleep, always here if you need a chat or if we can do anything to help.
XxX

Think she just has a tummy bug. Its so weird when she's not well, she's so quiet and actually sits still! Bless her little cottons.

Im hoping for a rest in the morning but it just depends if she is well enough to go to her little group. Luckily my mummy is off this week though so i have an extra pair of hands should i need them.x.x.

Aw yay you're back :D
Congrats on the loss and the award honey!
Sorry you're still not well though, hope they figure out whats wrong soon sweetie xx

hellooo my little loves

Im still not well but theres so much to do organising this blummin last minute charity night I havent got the time to be passing out and lounging in hospital! It doesnt really help that my printer has packed in and so has my parents so its a trip to the grans just to print some bits out (and everyone knows the danger of biscuits at grans house!!!)

BabyGirl is still sick and now has a cough and conjunctivitis to boot bless her. Luckily my mummy took little legs last night so as least I could totally focus on her. I love getting time with her to myself, it doesnt happen so much these days :(

Food is still pretty much non-existant. I have managed some brown toast with the thinnest layer of choc spread ever and banana chopped on top. Its made me feel horrendous but at least I have eaten! SW has all but gone out of the window Im just trying to make good choices when I do realise I HAVE to eat. I even think I offended Mr Chef by declining his offer of his oh-so-delicious roasted pepper and butternut soup. Truly, something is wrong with me!

Hope everyone is well, despite being quiet
.x.x.x.

hellooo my little loves

Im still not well but theres so much to do organising this blummin last minute charity night I havent got the time to be passing out and lounging in hospital! It doesnt really help that my printer has packed in and so has my parents so its a trip to the grans just to print some bits out (and everyone knows the danger of biscuits at grans house!!!)

BabyGirl is still sick and now has a cough and conjunctivitis to boot bless her. Luckily my mummy took little legs last night so as least I could totally focus on her. I love getting time with her to myself, it doesnt happen so much these days :(

Food is still pretty much non-existant. I have managed some brown toast with the thinnest layer of choc spread ever and banana chopped on top. Its made me feel horrendous but at least I have eaten! SW has all but gone out of the window Im just trying to make good choices when I do realise I HAVE to eat. I even think I offended Mr Chef by declining his offer of his oh-so-delicious roasted pepper and butternut soup. Truly, something is wrong with me!

Hope everyone is well, despite being quiet
.x.x.x.

Oh Honey, still? Did the doctors say anything about what it could be? Sounds like you and D need a seriously long rest! If you fancy biscuits have them, at least then you'll be getting some nutrients into your body, make sure you're drinking enough too.

You could always ask Mr Chef to come over and make you chicken soup? :)
XxX

The ickyness continues! So tired of it now. I've been trying to eat little bits here and there so at least Im getting something but I know its not enough. Think this is the first time in forever I don't really care what the scales say.

If Mr Chef comes over to make me some chicken soup you will be the first I tell! haha. Though I did have a rather saucy dream about him and he made me loads of different flavour cheesecakes!! hitting bookstores near you this summers must read '50 flavours of cheesecake' :giggle:
.x.x.x.

If Mr Chef comes over to make me some chicken soup you will be the first I tell! haha. Though I did have a rather saucy dream about him and he made me loads of different flavour cheesecakes!! hitting bookstores near you this summers must read '50 flavours of cheesecake' :giggle:
.x.x.x.

That's the best dream ever, yummy man and yummy cheesecake!!!
XxX

Aw *gentle comfort huggles*

Not good sweetness, not good at all :(

They need to do something to make you feel better, that is their job right? They didn't just train for 8 years so they could get a fat bank account and a fancy car...right?!

Make sure you take care of you xxx

My local hospital and gp Im not convinced half of them have trained or been medically educated at all. They certainly couldn't tell their a*se from their elbow! Lol

Still feeling rough. Just ate takeaway curry so now feel stuffed, bloated and rough. BUT I did lose 3lb this morning which bagged me my 7stone! :D I was beaming and sat down very sensibly to celebrate because I promised David there would be no hospital trips today!

Then had a lovely afternoon decorating biscuits with LittleLegs and his friend, was lovely and messy and even ate one! With real butter and sugar and everything! :p

Hope everyone has had a lovely Friday and is ready for the weekend.x.x.

My CharlieBear with his friend River. Cutest little things. They even have their own band and totally rock haha .x.x.

Attachments

• 1397252746158.jpg
    1397252746158.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 39
Woop!! 7 stone chicken!!! That's bloody fantastic!! :bliss: well done you! :D
And aw at the cutie pies lol xx

I am so effing ashamed of what I have eaten today its just not even funny. I feel so sick and so crap. urgh. feel like I should hand my sashes and awards back!

Definitely living off speed soup when/if I feel like eating this week. Think not eating properly for 2 weeks has really got my head out of thinking SW.

Bleeeeeeeurgh to sunday. Im off to bed to have a Dexter marathon. Its the only good decision I've made today.

Hope everyone is doing well :)
.x.x.x.

Aw Abs, don't beat yourself up, 7 stone is AMAZING! Everyone has bad weekends, especially when the weather is nice and children are decorating cookies!
XxX

Aw lovely! :bighug:
You have done amazing, 7 stone is a whole person! (a twig of a person but a person none the less lol) Give yourself some credit would ya!!
Sorry you still not feeling right, hope that you chilled out and watched Dexter til the sad/badness went away xx

I am so effing ashamed of what I have eaten today its just not even funny. I feel so sick and so crap. urgh. feel like I should hand my sashes and awards back! Definitely living off speed soup when/if I feel like eating this week. Think not eating properly for 2 weeks has really got my head out of thinking SW. Bleeeeeeeurgh to sunday. Im off to bed to have a Dexter marathon. Its the only good decision I've made today. Hope everyone is doing well :) .x.x.x.

There is deffo something in the air I've crashed and burned all last week and a few diaries said the same. I think now and again it's just something you have to do to keep you sane and keep it real.

You're only human. Big hugs :) xxx

Lisa :) xxx

Back