Extra Easy: From Flabby to Abi

Haha shin kicking...awesome :D

Abbbiiiiiiii!!!

Welcome back chickadee! Sorry, i didn't see these yesterday, always a bit behind everyone else, i blame the dream state i live in hehe ;) xxx

Not going to lie, sometimes I would like to aim a little higher than the shins ;) hehe

GOOD MORNING!!!!

Absolutely LOVING the sunshine today, and some fabby time spent with the kids already, who have woken up as proper little fruit bats. I think they get bored through the winter with the lack of variety. They love finger foods so berries are perfect for them and theyre all starting to become more available and much cheaper! woohoo ^_^

Got some alone time this afternoon, and I cant wait! Going to head to the shops not looking for anything in particular (which is when I usually manage to find things!) I know I should go to the gym and start really training properly for these runs Ive got coming up but I just dont want to today haha. Im going to make a proper plan and stick to it, just not starting today.

The main feature on lifeline online at the minute is great, Its all about putting your slimming past behind you, This one in particular I thought was good-

[h=4]#3 Forgive and move on[/h]‘When things go wrong, our reactions – be they self-criticism, anger, shame – are often worse than the thing itself,’ says psychologist Professor Paul Gilbert from the University of Derby, author of The Compassionate Mind (Constable, £9.99). ‘By being compassionate with ourselves about failures, we can more readily recover. Try to be as supportive to yourself as you would be to a good friend – research has shown that the changes that take place in the brain when we treat ourselves with kindness and helpfulness have a big impact on our mood and confidence.’ So, instead of thinking, ‘I’m hopeless – I’ve got no willpower and can’t stick to any diet’, try thinking, ‘diets don’t work for me, so now I’m following a healthy eating plan’.

I really wish there was a "LOVE" button for your post above, so full of Joy, glad to see you feeling more positive and cheery Sweetheart!

I know it sounds counter-productive, but I ALWAYS plan to start things on Mondays, think your brain automatically sees it as a fresh week/fresh start, doesn't mean you have to be awful on the run up, but think it helps to get a plan into action at the start of a month or week :)

Am loving all the cheap fruit at the moment, we went to Morrisons Mon. eve and got 3 hugeeee carrier bags of fruit and veg for about £30, considering at Tesco or Waitrose it would have cost double I'd say that's pretty good :)
XxX

Well if you insist thats no more gym thoughts until monday haha.

To be honest I don't think Ill get that much of a chance to until then anyway. Im thinking get back into the routine of LittleLegs being at nursery and BabyGirl going to her groups and things then fit the gym/ runs in around that.

The amount of coffee I've had already today may have something to do with the positivity haha. buzzbuzzbuzz Must. Switch. To. Tea!
.x.x.x.

Well if you insist thats no more gym thoughts until monday haha.

To be honest I don't think Ill get that much of a chance to until then anyway. Im thinking get back into the routine of LittleLegs being at nursery and BabyGirl going to her groups and things then fit the gym/ runs in around that.

The amount of coffee I've had already today may have something to do with the positivity haha. buzzbuzzbuzz Must. Switch. To. Tea!
.x.x.x.

Haha brill, isn't coffee good for weight loss though? Buzzing goood! I remember once having so much that I completely blanked out the journey home, Steve kept telling me about all this stuff I was saying and I remember none of it!!
XxX

Definitely not buzzing anymore. Had a horrible few days. Like hole in the ground to swallow me up horrible. Im even debating putting a holiday in expecting WI this week. Im not focused on it and if I have a gain it may just dishearten me. That's how bad its been. And on top of it all Little Legs looks like he's getting sick again. Definitely in for some good news soon!

Hope all of you lovely people are doing better than me!
.x.x.x.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Definitely not buzzing anymore. Had a horrible few days. Like hole in the ground to swallow me up horrible. Im even debating putting a holiday in expecting WI this week. Im not focused on it and if I have a gain it may just dishearten me. That's how bad its been. And on top of it all Little Legs looks like he's getting sick again. Definitely in for some good news soon!

Hope all of you lovely people are doing better than me!
.x.x.x.

Aww sweetie :bighug:
Poor little dude, so not right for kids to be sick, it's bad enough for us "adults" but i think for kids its just plain wrong!
Do you think taking holiday will help you? Or do you think that it'll make it harder to get back on track? xxx

Oh Honey :(
I'm so sorry you're not feeling good, and that LL isn't either. Maybe do take a break, doesn't mean you have to be awful, or eat your own body weight, just that you'll have a few days of being unrestricted. I get what you mean about a gain, it can totally throw you off and make you want to throw in the towel - annoying that it doesn't spur us on!
Take some time for yourself, think what's best for your health and sanity rather than your waist, we'll still be here.
XxX

Heya and thank you lovelies,

I was so set on taking a break but I read your comments and saw David and just thought, I cant. I know what Im like, I probably just binge and then wouldnt go back and I've only got a stone to target. SO I weighed today and I maintained which Im actually really pleased with. I went out for an unexpected meal on thursday night steak, chips, wine and cheesecake! Thats after all of the snacking and comfort eating (which included a slice of takeaway pizza) and snacking on crisps at a charity do last night.

As weigh person on the social team Im forever telling people that its often not as bad as you think, or you will still weigh the same if its written in your book or not. So Im really glad I went and faced the music. Thats a maintain 2 weeks in a row but at least it isn't anything back on. I just need to be more disciplined. I think since being ill I havent got back on it 100% and its getting in the way. So im aiming to get my 71/2 stone before the end of May. Thats only 7lb in 5 weeks which is more than achievable if I really want it.

Im having a 50/50 day today but then back on 100% tomorrow. I have to get the need for pizza out of my system! Then its speed soup week! (again haha) good job I actually like it!

Hope you're all having an awesome weekend
.x.x.x.

Love the positive poppet!
And well done on the maintain! I started SW again today (groan! *only because I've said it so much lol) but is a bit 50/50 due to a severe lack of superfree in the house lol
Enjoy your pizza and just think of your 7.5 stone award while you eat it :p
You've done amazing and you're an inspiration to, well at the very least, ME! But I'm sure there's tonnes more folk out there too :D
You can do it chicken :) xx

Aww thank you ^_^

Im feeling so guilty of having a mostly-off-plan day that every time I have something naughty Im having some fruit haha. They've well and truly brain washed me! Ive even bought some salad and potatoes incase I want some SW chips to go with my pizza AND some lime to go in the rum I plan on drinking later haha.

I've also bought some things to make some SW cheese pasty (the pasta n sauce/smash bake thing) going to make it up and have it to snack on when speed soup isnt enough.

Brave decision to get back on SW horse on a saturday! But a good decision, hope you can find a way of eating that works for you :)

My lovely mummy got to target today so now Im even more determined ^_^

Heya, just subscribing, looking for some friends to help me on my journey x

Hi :) had a quick look at your diary and while its a shame you;ve put back on a little of the weight at least youre back on it and seem really focused and determined :)

I was orginially going to ignore my syns but out of curiosity and guilt I've jsut done a bit of adding up and I reckon I had a day at around 100 syns and BOY am I paying for it today. My mouth is all coated in salt/grease I feel bloated and you know that feeling of 'am I hungry or sick?' THAT! I also feel really hungover, now I did have a few drinks but they were the smallest measures EVER as I was drinking for the rummy flavour not to get drunk. I think its all of the salt dehydrated me.

I am going out for lunch to a harvester with Mummy and the kids to celebrate her target today. My plate will be PACKED with the salad bar haha. Going to try and keep low syn but not deprive myself this week and see if I can get a loss, think Im going to aim for a no-gain or maintain month again :)

Happy Sunday
.x.x.x.x.

Haha I love harvester! Except the only thing i eat from the salad bar is the bread rolls...they must be salad, they're on the salad bar! Right?! :p
They have a very unfriendly diet offer at the mo, where you get a main, a dessert, and drink for £9.99 *drool* which is probably not good for you at the moment, sorry about that! :D
xxx

haha I saw that! I'll see what they have in that offer. Its not too bad when Ive got the kids- I can order something with chips or ice cream and not get a look in with these 2! haha

Ive had an all fruit breakfast with some camomile tea so Im on plan for the day so far haha
.x.x.

They do have gammon in the offer which comes with peas and either jacket, chips, or new spuds! It's the ice cream sundae that fails me because i feel like i paid for it so i gotta eat it lmao ;)
Have a lovely day chicken :D xx

OOO there all ok choices. Im the same, got to get what you pay for, thats why I like Frankie and Bennys for the lunch time offer where you can choose how many courses you want.

Ill try to hehe, Hope you have a nice day WITHOUT the MIL hehehe.x.x.x.

Self destruction I'm afraid. I do not have a stop button if I'm not held accountable for it and neither does my boyfriend... we love eating out lol.

4th day back on plan though. Don't think I've ever been to a harvester, is the salad bar self service?

Abi's backkkkkk!!!!
:D
XxX

Im absolutely terrible for self sabotaging. Think i needed a bit of a blow out though. If anything its reminded me how crap junk food makes me feel and how ill! The salad bar was self service and while it wasn't the most flavoursome food it definitely edible and really boosted my superfree for the day, i definitely ate more than you would ordinarily get as a side salad.

Abi will always be back.

Decided what I need is breakfast. I do so much better when i force myself to actually have a proper breakfast. Then Im not starving come lunch time and over eat to compensate.

Can't get to the gym today so its a bit of walking with daisy in her pushchair and hopefully some exercise in the house tonight once the monsters are asleep. Im hoping to do some squats and arm things- my bingo wings need to be eliminated! Debating maybe getting something workouty for the kinect. I used to do wii fit but don't have a wii anymore lol.x.x.

Back