Extra Easy: From Flabby to Abi

It totally is!
When life throws curveballs anyway why would people CREATE more drama?!
You get one life, why not live it happy and healthy?

That's the reason I like my own company! I can easily spend time alone without being bored or feel the need to see people - most people are lovely but it's nice to have the option to ignore the ones that cause drama!
XxX

My own company is definitely preferable. I like crap tv AND I dont don't mind if I want to wear a onesie haha.
Had a quick work out after getting the bambinos to sleep and doing housework. Then treated myself to a delightful grilled gammon salad. It was super duper tasty and Im going to have a cup of hot chocolate while I relax and catch up with criminal minds.
.x.x.

I JUST CAN'T STOP SNACKING! damn tasty crunchy things :(

haha, The snack club (not quite the same as the breakfast club) haha. My food yesterday wouldve been great if it wasnt for stupid crunchy snacks, I need to not have them in the house. I have no self control- especially when I know theyre there and Im in a huff with myself anyway.

Oh well another day, another chance and all that.

Thinking I might not get weighed tomorrow. I think I meed my old consultant back. I like the new one, shes nice and everything but she's just not David. He understands having a real battle with food and for him it is a struggle some days and all the new one goes on about is syns for wine. Doesnt she know wine has no syns as long as you dance?!?!

Hope everyone is having a lovely thursday
.x.x.

haha, The snack club (not quite the same as the breakfast club) haha. My food yesterday wouldve been great if it wasnt for stupid crunchy snacks, I need to not have them in the house. I have no self control- especially when I know theyre there and Im in a huff with myself anyway.

Oh well another day, another chance and all that.

Thinking I might not get weighed tomorrow. I think I meed my old consultant back. I like the new one, shes nice and everything but she's just not David. He understands having a real battle with food and for him it is a struggle some days and all the new one goes on about is syns for wine. Doesnt she know wine has no syns as long as you dance?!?!

Hope everyone is having a lovely thursday
.x.x.

We could still get up to crazy Breakfast club type shenanigans - I've always wanted to be able to put lippy on with my cleavage! I need to move - don't even have them in the house but I can walk to Tesco in 10 seconds flat! Need to live in the middle of nowehere!!

Is there no chance of him coming back? Could you give him a bell?
XxX

I can always get in touch with him or I could go to his group on a saturday, I like the ladies in the friday group though. I dunno, Ill have a think about it.

I can do the whole lipstick cleavage thing! Well I could I've not tried since my boobs shrank along with the rest of me.

Theres a one stop at the top of the street but luckily I cant leave the kids once theyre in bed haha. so if they werent in I couldnt go and get them.
.x.x.x.

Tough choice Hun, maybe go once and see if you like it better, if not then you've not lost anything by trying!

Ha I really shouldn't leave the dogs but my instinct is just "sorry boys, mama needs doritos!" :p

I'm sitting at my desk munching on cake my lovely colleague made for my birthday after a glass of campagne (which was horrible but I felt bad) so today is not going well so far!!
XxX

I was going to have a night of sitting on my fat bum annoyed at the world.
Instead I put on my Big Girl pants, sucked it up and done some bloody workouts! A bit of burlesque fit followed by 30DS yeah, thats right 30DS!!! My abs and thighs may hate me today but I feel SO much better for it! And just a little bit sexier thanks to the burlesque fit, the woman who runs it is amazing and is very pro-woman- whatever shape or size. GO VAGINAS!!!! :happy036::party0011:

.x.x.x.

Ah I love this update! And totally not just for the sexiness - though it is always welcome! :)

I've given up today, sitting with some Ribena in a wine glass, a whole dominos pizza and some new films, might take a leaf out of your book (this phrase never made any sense to me...) and get some 30DS done, it's a bu*ger though isn't it?! Just think how gorgeous your abs and thighs will look ;)

Do you know how many syns on average are in a dominos? Not to ruin your night, Just I only found out today.

It is a bit of a bugger but I felt SO much better for it, even today when my thighs are killing I kinda dont mind becuase its for good reason and I enjoyed it! WTF?! definitely brainwashed.

I did end up getting weighed today and lost 1lb! Which was a miracle and made me feel better :)

Then I found out that Charlie has been shortlisted as the Child of Courage, So proud of him^_^. SO I get to go to a schmoozy awards ceremony and get all dressed in a fancy gown. 4 weeks to be less bumpy!!
.x.x.x.

crap day has led to a crap mood which has led to a fell tub of Ben and Jerrys. I regret nothing.

Aw lovely, I hope it was at least a nice tub of B&J's!
I've ignored Syns all weekend, sometimes you just need to!
Hope your days get less crappy
XxX

It was the nicest tub of Ben and Jerrys ever to have existed (though I did feel kinda sick after it)
Sometimes syns do need to be ignored, i was just really shocked when I found out. I knew the syns when I opened the ice cream I just didnt care haha.
My week is simultaneously being crap and good. Stupid life.

.x.x.x.

Suppose I may as well post food while Im here-

B- magic porridge/ over night oats with fruit
L- Coffee and fruit
D- SW Quorn curry with lots of veg

Lots of water and a lovely walk with the kiddies this morning.
Snacks- few of their chips from dinner. chicken and pease pudding. more fruit.

Why doesnt every day consist of at least 1 meal with pulled pork? I mean come on- ITS AMAZING!

Food today has been success express (despite being near-death with what I can only assume is the plague)
B- overnight oats with oodles of fruit
L- curry with loads of veg
D- pulled pork and SW coleslaw in a small roll with side salad.

Snacks- fruit fruit fruit and loads of water. Captain exciting over here!

Off out to the theatre tonight with . Hoping I dont fall asleep- I feel so spectacularly rubbish but it's the only chance Ill have to go as we have relatives descending tomorrow for Baby Girls birthday on saturday- can't believe shes going to be 2!! When did that happen?!

Hope everyones ok
.x.x.

Pulled pork, followed by some sort of bacon cheese combination should be our daily requirements I think, if only they were health foods!
XxX

Oi oi missus! Where prey tell has all the patented Dino waffle disappeared to?? xx

Heya my lovely,

Sorry I've not been around life seems to be totally upside down atm, havent been well, havent had much time and SW has taken a back seat. In another car. thats driving a different road. in the opposite direction haha.

.x.x.x.

Lmao...well ok then :p

Are you feeling any better yet? Are the little squidges ok? xxx

Back