Extra Easy, have I got this right

jodidi

Silver Member
You have 2/3 plate red &/or green and 1/3 superfree. 1 HEXA & 1 HEXB. 5 - 15 syns (taking the lower syn value).

Now this is where im not too sure, between meals can I snack on anything thats free on red or green or do I have to snack on superfree?

Im thinking of trying extra easy. There is a man in our class who started in January and does extra easy and has lost a staggering 6st +. im going to skeg fri - sun and im having the weekend off :D. So I dont know whether to start now or wait till i'm back on monday??? What do you think?

Ive just had a large fruuit salad for brekie so ive not comitted to anything!

for your meals you can have anything that is free on red/green you dont have to have 1/3rd superfree but it helps, you can snack on anything that is free on red/green and the healthy extras and syns are as you say
i think it is briliant

Cool thanks, I am actually looking forward to trying this. I wasnt sure when it first came out, it seemed complicated but the more people have posted and raved about it, it is clearer and sounds even easier than red and green. Especially when eating out!

Its really straight forward Hun.
Everything that is free on a Red and free on a Green Day can be eaten together..no weighing or measuring.
You have 1 HeA and 1HeB a day. Syns are taken at the lower value, so if for example a packet of crisps is 3 syns on a Red day, but 5 syns on a Green day, you count them as 3 syns.

Hope that makes sense?!!

Oh I love extra easy!
I dont drink tea or rarely have cereals so dont mind not having 2 HEa' and HEb's.
I'd start now, counteract some of the weekendness lol
x

i think extra easy is easier than red and green because you can have white rice with a homemade curry, it takes the hassel out of trying to decide which day to have

I save EE for eating out and lazy weekend and try and stick to my reds during the week and my pre-weigh in day green is my carb overload salvation he he he!

When I'm having meals but having something that's syned within that meals e.g. A synned couscous, do I still have to have it in the 2/3 free 1/3 superfree or can I have as much as I want as it's a syn? Does the plate ratio apply to free foods only? When I'm having my syns I can have as much as ilike within my syn???

Thought I'd got this cracked, lol!

Sorry, are u only allowed free food at meals?

i dont really understand that question im afraid,

your meals would be free foods yes but you can have syns with them or your healthy extras, basically anything that is free on red or green is free on extra easy, you dont have to fill your plate with 1/3rd superfree foods if you dont want to

On EE, ANYTHING that has a syn value of zero, be it red or green, is a FREE FOOD.

Anything that has a zero value on BOTH red and green is a SUPERFREE food.

EG: You can have as much lean chicken (red = free, green = syns) and SW chips (red = syns, green = free) as you want on your plate. Fill 1/3 of your plate with lovely superfree veg (eg broccoli, carrots, cauliflower) You must still syn your gravy.

To counterbalance this, you have ONLY 1 HEXa and 1 HEXb.

You can have as much lean chicken (red = free, green = syns) and SW chips (red = syns, green = free) as you want on your plate. Fill 1/3 of your plate with lovely superfree veg (eg broccoli, carrots, cauliflower) You must still syn your gravy

yes that question was abit complicated, sorry, lol! what I was trying to say was, on the above described meal you have the chicken and chip (2/3 free) and the veg (1/3 superfree). Then you have the gravy which would be synned. Now if I chose to have some ainsley harriot morrocan couscous (instead of the gravy), which is 1 syn, I wouldnt have to measure it out with the 2/3 of free food would I? I could have the whole packet for 1 syn.

SOOOO if your still with me, lol, So long as your plate is 2/3 full of free and 1/3 full of superfree (if you choose) then you can have as many synned foods on top of the free food as you like?

Phew still dont think I explained that right :D

yes that question was abit complicated, sorry, lol! what I was trying to say was, on the above described meal you have the chicken and chip (2/3 free) and the veg (1/3 superfree). Then you have the gravy which would be synned. Now if I chose to have some ainsley harriot morrocan couscous (instead of the gravy), which is 1 syn, I wouldnt have to measure it out with the 2/3 of free food would I? I could have the whole packet for 1 syn.

SOOOO if your still with me, lol, So long as your plate is 2/3 full of free and 1/3 full of superfree (if you choose) then you can have as many synned foods on top of the free food as you like?

Phew still dont think I explained that right :D
I think i get what you mean.
Basically yes, you can have chicken, chips, and say......brocolli, AND the synned cous cous on top!
well I hope so lol

Thanks I hope your right :D

Back