Extra Easy help!

Hey ladies and gents! Just wanted some guidance really. This is my food plan for today on extra easy. Does this seem right!?

Breakfast: weetabix (HE B) with milk (HE A) fat free yogurt and satsuma

Lunch: Egg, Mushrooms, quorn sausages, bacon, tomatoes and baked beans

Dinner: Spag bol with lots of carrots, mushrooms, onions, peppers and passata

Any help and advice is appreciated! x

This seems fine. Are you feeling hungry inbetween meals or are you filling up on your superfree food.
also you need to write down your syns so you can keep a track.
i find that when i am on plan properly, it really helps to keep a track of your syns, so that for example you might have two weeks where you have eaten more or less the same foods, but your weight loss might be really different, so it is worth looking at syns eaten.

Hey thank yooou!!

It's my first day today!!! Have done EE in the past but don't think i've ever got my head fully around it! I'll probably snack on carrots, apples etc. Was also going to make a slimming world quiche all veggie!

Syns will be milk in my tea, brown sauce, sugar on my weetabix and maybe a cheeky pack of quavers! x

I'd agree, keep track of your syns. Even though you don't seem to be having many syns ie. the milk in tea, brown sauce, sugar on weetabix and pack of quavers these can easily add up to 15 syns and at the end of the day you may think you've not had that many:rolleyes: so could be tempted to have maybe more crisps, wine, choc.....

SW allow you between 5-15 per day. However, I have mine on a weekly basis & this keeps me on track when having wine & chocs on a Saturday night:D

I always write my syns down - I never used to, but as Happy Holidays says, it's all too easy to get to the end of the day and think you've only had a few. I also make sure I measure everything, and that my level teaspoons really are level - otherwise the syns are near enough doubled!

yep looks fine,

As others say though, make sure you right down every syn as you use it, as you will be surprised how quickly they add up and you might not even realise you have gone over.

I think you can get food logs at your meetings??? someone else might be able to confirm that, and you can log everything on that.

Or if not, just make up your own. I tend to stick to this format below:

DAY:
i.e. extra easy, green or original

Breakfast:-

Lunch:-

Dinner:-

Snacks:-

Syns:-

Healthy Extra's:-
A:
B:

Thanks ladies! I've set me a lil food log up on word! I have written down every syn that has passed my lips! Thank you for the help! Your all stars! xx

Back