Extra Easy: Holiday countdown shred!

meerkat_nat

:welcome2:

I thought that i would start a thread, to keep me on track before my holiday in 4 weeks today!
i have 8lbs to go before i hit my intrim target of loosing 4 stone and i really want to reach this target BEFORE my holiday!!!!
Is anyone else knuckling down for their holidays? here is the thread to share and keep on track!
:character00180: :character00238: :banana dancer: Still wont have the guts to be wearing a bikini but still i want to feel amazing!

Good luck. Id love to hit my 6st by the 1st June. Seems far away but with having knee surgery, the few weeks before i had abit of a gain which i lost my 5.5st award by 3lb. But after surgery ive gained well over a stone.

So il go for my 6st award :)

Me I'm on holiday count down 3.5 months til I take my 3 year old away so I need as much chunk gone and as much fitness as possible I'm hoping for 3 stone gone by then ive just under 2 stone to go.
You can do it 8lb in 4 weeks if you really go for it x

Not a holiday but my cousin is getting married in roughly 12 weeks and I'd love to be down to at least a size 12. So roughly 11st. That means 2st in 3 months. So I'll join you in trying to lose about 7lbs in 4 weeks for a good start on that. :)

Think I'll need mini mins this week with Easter, lucky my family are all supportive n my mum only really cooks sw meals now anyway I don't want my efforts going down drain cos there's alot of chocolate laying around

Well miniminms, this week had had no structure what so ever. I've eaten bad and drank far too much resulting in me have2 days were I hardly consumed anythin! None of which these bad habits help so I will either be very lucky to loose any or it'll be a maintain, which will prob be down to my 2 day starvation due to alcohol. This is not the way forward people!next week is a new week and seen as I will only have 3 WI before my hols I need to buck my ideas up!!!!

I'm a bit luckier than the rest of you with time scales. I gave myself until October 14th to get myself from 18st 9lbs to 14st 7lbs for my holiday to Florida. I'm down to roughly 16st 9lbs after 6 weeks so fingers crossed I can lose the last 2st 2lbs long before October. I'd love to even reach that target by the summer so I can have a couple of months to start weight training and get myself nice and muscly for the holiday.

Hi guys, would love to join in here if thats ok? I've got exactly 7 weeks until I'm off to Turkey with the parents and would like to lose about 1 stone by then... left it a bit late to get my head on straight!! So fingers crossed, started SW again this week and I'm going to visualise myself on the beach every time I want chocolate!! I will not succumb to my cravings!

I'm worrying now I've 3months until I go to Sri Lanka but I'm a single mum and my son will be nrly 3 so its important I loose as much as I can as carrying him the heat, the plane, running round on beach will all help if I'm lighter.

I'm down from 15st
To 13st8
But I'm not fitting into much nxt size stuff yet and still feel really big and I've only 3 months left.
If I loose another stone but still seem as big I'll be gutted

I wouldn't worry too much about it. First of all 3 months is a seriously long time in regards to losing weight! Especially seeing as I know how hard you are working towards your goal I know for a fact you won't have any problems fitting into the next size down.

But for now try not to worry about that, see it as something to look forward to nearer the time. I have a football competition in Holland on 25th May and I remember at the start of my SW journey I promised myself I'd be in the 15 st bracket of the scales by the time I went there. I'm now in the 16 st bracket with a month to go but I'm very confident because I know just how much can be achieved in 4 weeks. So you having 12 weeks... you have nothing to worry about! I'm sure you're going to look great!

I want to lose another 12lbs before I go on holiday in 10 weeks, seen a lovely bikini that I want! Want to lose 3 stone all together though as then all the weight I gained when being pregnant will finally be gone! Better late than never. Good luck everyone x

My last chance saloon to hit my interim target at 4st and then go on holiday to undo it all is next Wednesday, so I need a super good week this week! I had better get my ass to aldi!

WI this morning, lost 1lb... it's a start but I need to get on top of this to reach my goal in time!!

Back