Extra Easy in this Months Magazine!

ok only know what i have read on this forum but v concerned I have crohns and for the first time in ages i have no pain and go to the loo less cause i have more green days than red are we still gonna be allowed to stick to the current one we use as it works for me? sad arn't i getting worried about it already.

The new plan is just an extra plan like Mix2Max or Success Express. So if all Green days are working for you, then carry on with them.

Isn't any diet healthy eating? WW is healthy eating as is Rosemary Conoly. SW is just another way of healthy eating but with guidance, and not feeling hungry.

I agree with SpaceAngel. Any diet where you lose weight is purely because you're eating less calories than what you are burning up. SW is not some sort of magical miracle diet! It's less calories but cleverly guised in the fact that you can eat 'freely'. By cutting out major food groups (protein on a green day and carbs on a red day) you are cutting masses of calories automatically without realising it.

Don't feel conned! It's just another SW option and not compulsory. If red and green work for you then stick with it!

For those of you doing SW online, I have had this reply from SW regarding Extra Easy

We’ve got exciting details coming soon about the new Extra Easy plan, which gives more flexibility than ever! The plan is launched in groups in January, and we’ll be sharing delicious Extra Easy menu ideas and top tips with bodyOptimise members in late January too.

aw you beat me to it lol was just going to post my reply from them too lol

I have seen details of plan in SW mag
could someone PM me futher details

Thanks

Marion

We can't PM you because you have less than 50 posts. I cant even see the option to email you either - so get posting!:D

Darn :mad: I was planning on getting the new mag when I'm out shopping today.

The January issue is usually a really good one as they want to cash in on people's new year resolutions to lose weight.

How difficult is it to include veggie options :rolleyes:

They could do what the Good Food mag does and give ways of adapting a meat recipe for veggies.

I suppose we can always substitute quorn where meat is used.

I got my magazine today. I am very disappointed at the lack of thought given to vegetarians in not only the whole magazine but especially in the taster week they have given on the new plan :( Talk about not being catered for !

Darn :mad: I was planning on getting the new mag when I'm out shopping today.

The January issue is usually a really good one as they want to cash in on people's new year resolutions to lose weight.

They could do what the Good Food mag does and give ways of adapting a meat recipe for veggies.

Don't be too put off! I've just had a quick look through my mag and in actual fact, there are quite a few veggie recipes, approx 10 and some nice desserts too ;).
Also, like you say, you can follow the other recipes too and substitute the meat for quorn.

Enjoy!

You will get a better healthy a and b allowance on a green day if you dont eat meat. extra easy isnt really designed for veggies so honestly you will be better sticking to green

I was going to buy the mag but thought id wait till jan when its online to have a nosey but knowing me will have to buy mag so i can read when I feel like it lol

I bought my mag in sainsburys and it came with a mini recipe book too - not sure if they all came with this?

Made the new york style cheesecake and just had a slice, pretty darn nice for 5 syns :D (it says 3 syns for 1/8 but I worked out the total and divided it into 6ths instead)

Mine came with the booklet too. The mincemeat tarts look nice too.

dunno if i have enough posts yet, but would someone mind emailing a few details to me? sounds like it would be good for xmas day and i might stop panicking about synning everything

You need 50 posts. There isnt an option there for me to email you.

Back