Extra Easy in this Months Magazine!

I can get on... I thnk they are having a facelift (it could do with it!) as some of the graphics are slightly different.. no sign of extra easy tho!

I got my magazine today. I am very disappointed at the lack of thought given to vegetarians in not only the whole magazine but especially in the taster week they have given on the new plan :( Talk about not being catered for !

I would love it if someone could PM me more details about Extra Easy please? I will be buying the magazine as soon as it's in the shops around here but would love a bit of info about it please! I'm hoping it might give me a bit of new motivation and get me 'interested' again as I've been struggling the last couple of weeks to stick to SW although I've managed for the most part! Thanks and Merry Christmas to everyone! :D

I have PM'd you.

Perhaps they leak to some areas to start this frenzy!If they up the amount of peeps buying the mag and then joining in jan just for the new plan JOB DONE!Its called a marketing ploy.

Please could someone email me with details of the new plan? I'd really love some info on it because at the moment I'd totally de-railed, this might just help get me back on track.

Thanks

Jo x

I got my magazine today. I am very disappointed at the lack of thought given to vegetarians in not only the whole magazine but especially in the taster week they have given on the new plan :( Talk about not being catered for !

To be fair, there aren't going to be any veggie dishes on the new plan as its all about mixing red and green together....so I'm afraid, if you don't eat meat and fish, then the plan won't really be for you.
But I agree, you still need to be considered for recipes for green days.

I have emailed the magazine with my disappointment at how little they cater for veggies. I will let you know if I get a reply :)

I have just bought the mag and Im gna read!?
x

ewwwww that dont sound nice... are chickpeas nice lol
#

i may try em but im not sure you know lol

This is madness!!! Reluctant to jump on the bandwagon...but I'm jumping, I'm jumping. I'd be DELIGHTED if someone could pm me too. Come on...if you could see the size of my jacksy, you know you'd want to!!!

I have just read the magazine and receipes and feel really disillusioned. It goes against everything we have been told so would I loose weight just by doing low fat and healthy eating?? Sorry for being so down about it but I feel conned??
Rach xx

someone pm me lol I am an online member when will we know the changes :)

I have just read the magazine and receipes and feel really disillusioned. It goes against everything we have been told so would I loose weight just by doing low fat and healthy eating?? Sorry for being so down about it but I feel conned??
Rach xx

Isn't any diet healthy eating? WW is healthy eating as is Rosemary Conoly. SW is just another way of healthy eating but with guidance, and not feeling hungry.

Back