Extra Easy in this Months Magazine!

so can we still do red and green days? I am a bit scared to try a new plan!!

Yes you can. You can do 1 red, the 1 green then 1 extra easy if you want to. It's just an additional plan like Mix2Max

its a joke really you pay all that money and then a postcode lottery some are already doing it some know some dont. What gives then the right to choose which paying customers can access it early and ban all knowledge for others. Sorry slimming world but everyone should know and not leak it out for some. Sorry for the rant but even at class 2nite they wouldnt acknowledge it due to head office rules so it should be the same for everyone

I totally agree too. I got my extra easy from a friend who doesnt go to my group.

My consultant said that the consultants that have given it out early are in big big trouble. They have spend loads of money developing this plan and then they ruin it by giving it out before the big launch! Didnt stop me from passing it on though! :p:p

I can't PM you cos you haven't had 50 posts. Will try and email you though! Hang on. x

Rats, I'd have asked you to PM me as well... *gets posting* ;)

Got my copy in sainsburys tonight with a little recipe book inside... it's still in the plastic wrapping for now, dunno whether to dive right in or save it to read tomorrow on my lunch break lol

Don't think I'll be too fussed about the new option, I've done one or two days of Mix2Max but on the whole I like to keep things simple with just red and green days, we know they work!

I think I'll mostly continue with mainly red days, but I like the sound of this new thingy for days like Xmas where it'd be great to be able to have mash with my roast without having to syn it... I've got the magazine, and it looks good but I'm wary.

Just emailed you chick!

I hear some classes are not even selling the mag yet, apparantly because there's a big surprise in it!!

Don't quite understand that if like someone earlier said, you can buy it from Sainsbury's!!

Do they think no one's got a brain or something??!!

Lisa x

"I can tell you but then I'd have to kill you..."
I rejoined my local group for the umpteenth time last night but really am going to do it this time for health reasons. The consultant is on hols and another one for a different group was 'sitting' our group. V nice lady who said she couldn't reveal the new plan on 'pain of death' but that it wasn't that different from red and green (tho' from what I've seen on the net it seems to be quite a bit different) She said that consultants would be giving out the new books in the New Year. I bought the last copy of her Jan 2009 magazine.

I reckon it would be good if they could have a uniform policy about the when and where of the new plan. Even the consultant admitted that with cold weather and Xmas it would be better to be able to mix things up a bit more.

Louise

This new plan is perfect for Xmas, obviously I can't say exactly why on the open forum but they should have launched this before Xmas. It would help so many people with their Xmas dinner. As you all know I am on the new plan so PM or email me for more details.

Can somebody email me a copy or just send me a bit of info i want to be nosy and we haven had our mag yet.

I'm still waiting for my mag. I hope it turns up in the post today. The bodyoptimise site is down for maintenance at the moment. Maybe they are putting the new plan

Back