Extra Easy in this Months Magazine!

SpaceAngel

I ate my willpower!
There is a 7 day menu plan for Extra Easy in this months magazine! It doesn't explain the plan in detail but it gives you an idea! The menus look fantastic!

i've seen that too. The menus look good and quite simple as well ...
its all very interesting i must say its a very good issue lots of nice recipes ! xxx

At class but should be in the shops next week.

I bought the new one from class last night... I've not read it yet though, saving it for lunch time! x

Wev'e got our Xmas do at class tonight, getting the mag would top it off nicely. xxx

It's says in the Nov/Dec issue that the next one should be in the shops this Thursday 18 Dec - looking forward to it, new inspiration just before xmas week, definitely handy!

I shall be purchasing that then :)
xx

It wasn't in our class today, but our consultant said she's issuing the new plan to anyone who attends class on the session between Christmas and New Year. Talk about SW marketing it to get people through the doors over Christmas LOL.

Not that it matters, because I shall be going anyway, but she only has a limited amount to issue to current members, so first come first served apparently, although all new members will get the new plan.

We are her first group on 29th so we will get it first, so to speak, but I am already doing it and I think it's amazing. Really love it.

BLIMEY - just seen the menus in the magazine, it looks brilliant...eek!! I'm quite scared by it as I've eaten SW style for the last 4 years or so.

Chilli and rice....gammon and wedges.... eeek! x

It does work though! I really thought I was gonna put on, but I have been having curry and rice, big jacket spuds with loads of bbq chicken, and I lost 2lbs this week!

A very slim one hopefully!;)

Has it turned into ww core then? lol I think they're all changing atm, popped onto the ww site the other day and there's has all changed to Discover and Simply Filling. Are their execs having nice fat christmas bonuses this year? :D

Joining a group in the new year so I suppose I'll find out then.

i dont actually understand what it is i've heard no talk about it in class. On here your not allowed to mention is... can someone message me and tell me what its all about please???xxx

I dont get the whole free foods and hex part so until we can talk I stick old styleee!!x

Back