Extra Easy in this Months Magazine!

Yeah - good idea, if you want to know what it's about...get the magazine, the is a weekly plan in there.....

When are we allowed to talk about it? x

When it's launched on 29th Dec, I would imagine.

we're getting the bumph on the 27th dec at our xmas weigh in
x

Well done SpaceAngel and Hopefulbigchap!

I did Extra Easy for 2 weeks and lost 2lb each week. Was very pleased!!!! If I can keep that up then it'd be half a stone a month and I'd be well chuffed with that.

Lucky you! I know the official launch is 29th.

Well done SpaceAngel and Hopefulbigchap!

I did Extra Easy for 2 weeks and lost 2lb each week. Was very pleased!!!! If I can keep that up then it'd be half a stone a month and I'd be well chuffed with that.

Well done to you too Stacey!!:D

Thanks for the acknowledgement BTW!

I don't know about you , but I was highly sceptical...but here we all are!!

Lets face it Slimming World rules!!!!:D:D

You have done really well big chap! I am totally love it and SW certainly does rule!

You have done really well big chap! I am totally love it and SW certainly does rule!
As have you SA!
I was so chuffed for you when you announced you had reached your club 10!

Using Extra Easy to get that last loss makes it all the sweeter. And may I say - a brave move to change to a new plan so near your target!

I'll look forward to reading "Space Angels Extra Easy recipe thread" in the new year!!! ;):p

Thanks!! It was either go for the new plan or ditch the diet until after Xmas. I had reached self destruct mode but switching to the new plan has re-ignited my dieting motivation! And yea, I think I will have to start a recipe thread in the new yr!

success express

is it similar to success express thats online now and you can have grren and origonal itmes at the same meal

Can't really answer this without telling you what the plan is. Get the magazine if you can and you will see the difference.

ooh...it alll sounds very exciting....will be getting he new magazine as soon as its out in the shops.....another downside to being online only.....think we get forgotten about a bit :-(

That is a bit pants. You could subscribe to the magazine. Then you will get it as early as club members do. Although they really want people to go the Image Therapy and join a club, so maybe thats why?

okthank you will get it as soon as its available lol

just wondering to anyone who knows about and is actively doing extra easy plan, do you find your losses are bigger or smaller than red/green days?

I have been doing it since Thurs and have lost 2lb which is about the same as when I was doing red/green days. Stacey has done it and lost 2lbs in both the weeks she has been on it.

Back