Extra Easy in this Months Magazine!

Will the old plan still be on offer and this is like just an extra choice like mix2max or is it replacing the others?

Just I was going to go to a group after xmas but don't want to be getting confused with several different plans, I'm still calling syns points with ww withdrawrals lol

ooh...it alll sounds very exciting....will be getting he new magazine as soon as its out in the shops.....another downside to being online only.....think we get forgotten about a bit :-(

Totally agree.. it's expensive but I can't get to class... my subscription just renewed itself for another month but I am seriously considering cancelling.. the only thing i'll really miss is the syns online..

It really DOES work! I have lost 9lb in the last three weeks after adopting the extra easy plan.

Once it's launched, we'll all be coming to you to post meals and menu's and for advice LOL.

Well done on 9 pounds in three weeks. Excellent stuff

We'll get it on the morning of the 30th as that's the last weigh in before the new year. I'll be hammering on the door at 9 o'clock cos I won't be able to wait until half past LOL

Will the old plan still be on offer and this is like just an extra choice like mix2max or is it replacing the others?

Just I was going to go to a group after xmas but don't want to be getting confused with several different plans, I'm still calling syns points with ww withdrawrals lol

The new plan is an extra choice. There is a rumour that they are doing it to target the American market and another rumour is it's for MP's. MP's dont like to read, they like to be briefed so they have simplified the plan for them? Not sure how true that is but thats what our SWC said last night.

another rumour is it's for MP's. MP's dont like to read, they like to be briefed so they have simplified the plan for them? Not sure how true that is but thats what our SWC said last night.

thats exactly what my consultant said, she said they presented sw to the house of commons and no one could be arsed with it because they had to read the book so they decided to make something so easy anyone could understand it and theres less to memorise.

oh and well done to the people who have lost 2lbs but is that more or less than you average? if im sticking properly to the plan i usually loose 1lb however if it is a slower loss im thinking it might not be worth it for me

My one question would be is it veggie friendly ? If it's now in the magazine why can't it be discussed openly ?

well if you are a veggie you are much better sticking to green days as although you dont HAVE to eat meat you get more healthy extras and more milk and green on a green day than you do on extra easy, 4unless you eat fish that is

I follow green on the normal SW class, I just wondered how veggie friendly the new plan was

thats exactly what my consultant said, she said they presented sw to the house of commons and no one could be arsed with it because they had to read the book so they decided to make something so easy anyone could understand it and theres less to memorise.

oh and well done to the people who have lost 2lbs but is that more or less than you average? if im sticking properly to the plan i usually loose 1lb however if it is a slower loss im thinking it might not be worth it for me

Try is for a week and see how you get on. It might give your body a bit of a shake up to help loose some more weight. I will try and alternate my months. 1 month on Extra Easy and 1 month on red/green so that I have some variety.

I had the plan emailed to me a few weeks ago, but haven't got round to trying it yet! Think seeing the menus in the new mag will help to bring it a little more to life.

Lisa x

For me, it does seem to be more than what I was losing. In the 2 weeks before doing EE, I lost 3lb so not a huge difference but if I keep doing a steady 2lb a week then it will work out that I'm losing more. I shall test it out after christmas!

Prior to EE I hadn't lost 2lb, two weeks in a row for a long time.

Right Im itching to buy the mag and see the plan!

Im gna try for a week or so I think just after xmas?x

anyone know if or when us online members will get it cant see anything on the site saying something new is arriving :D

Back