extra easy not so easy!

I do EE maybe once a week but Im usually Green as I love me HEXes. I neeeeeed my toast and coffee with Marmite for brekkie nearly every day so that would be them all gone if I did EE! :eek: I also like a bit of cheese with my lunch most days. On Green tat still leaves me a HEX for a bit of chicken or something else at teatime, as well as all my syns, but I only have meat every other day or so so plenty of room for HEXes. Green for the win!!! :cool:

EE suits me just fine.

My hexA everyday is 350ml skimmed milk - basically I love my cups of tea, or add a splosh into scrambled egg or on cereal.

My hexB's alternate every other day- 2 weetabix for breakfast one day and 2 slices of hovis wholemeal nimble the next. Sometimes I "bend the rules" slightly and have 1 weetabix with a banana for breakfast to bulk it up and then 1 slice of the bread later on in the day.

If I want cheese or extra bread or anything, then I just syn it.

No problems at all for me.....:)

x

I love EE. I often find i still have my HEA left in the evening. I always use my HEB at brekkie, and eat far more interesting things for lunch thana sandwich. I also don't gey sleepy in the afternoon now.

I tried red & green days for a while as i had been told that I would loose more weight. All i found was that i was having to think far too much about my meals, often falling off plan because i felt restricted & generally hated it,

Extra easy works just as well as the other plans - if you follow it properly & keep to the 1/3rd superfree recommendation - and is a lot more family friendly as well.

It all depends on individual taste really. I have always done lots of red with a few green thrown in and very very few ee because I am not keen on veg and hate salad. We are all different but the beauty of S W is that there are three different plans to chose from, it is very flexible

It all depends on individual taste really. I have always done lots of red with a few green thrown in and very very few ee because I am not keen on veg and hate salad. We are all different but the beauty of S W is that there are three different plans to chose from, it is very flexible

Ah yes - Spot on! Its all about choice. I imagine there are just as many people who struggle with EE as they don't like veg, as struggle with Red & Green due to the restrictions.

Leapfrog said:
I find EE difficult as I like cheese too much. Sometimes on green all 4 hex choices are cheese related :D

I do that too lol!

Can't believe how many replied to my thread! Enjoying green today, I don't eat a lot of meat anyway so not a problem. EE is good if I want to eat meat or fish but think I would rather stick to green. Although EE is great if eating out.

I don't struggle with EE. I use the same Healthy Extra choices day in, day out. Milk and bread.
If I feel like I want extra bread, or some cheese or something, I'll put it in my Syns. Sometimes I end up with 8 or 9 Syns left at the end of the day, and treat myself to a Muller Crunch Corner yogurt, or something. :D

I love ee as I love me
St andpotatoes and pasta but decided as this was a new start to try green and red again and struggling to het through both he's!! Also using very little sins this time too odd maybe I'm just so determine this time!!

I love ee as I love me
St andpotatoes and pasta but decided as this was a new start to try green and red again and struggling to het through both he's!! Also using very little sins this time too odd maybe I'm just so determine this time!!

You should use your syns. If you don't, you're not following the plans correctly - determined or not, they are there to be used!

What will you cut down on when the going gets tough or you want a boost?

I've always done EE but some days I tot up what I've had and realise it's a green day so I have a treat of toast and apricot conserve! Rarely do I eat cheese though

Back