Extra Easy Online - attempting to maintain!

Thanks hun!

Food Diary...

Breakfast - banana, blueberries, activia 0%

Lunch - 2 nimble wholemeal (HEXb), baked beans, 20g rf cheddar (HEXa)

Snack - grapes, mugshot (0.5 syns), 2 matchmakers (2 syns), shortbread (5 syns)

Dinner - pasta w/ red onion, pepper, bacon (fat removed), 15g rf cheddar (HEXa), 1 tbsp pesto (1.5 syns)

3 tea w/ semi-skimmed milk (HEXa)
Sparkling water

Total syns = 9

%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

Last edited:
woohoo congrats on the house - it all seems to be going quite well (although I haven't had time to read all the way through since I went AWOL). At target too - brilliant :-D

Thanks book_lover. I hope you're getting on ok? x

yeah, ta. Not bad. I've updated my food diary, and a bit of general waffle :) Plus a photo I took trying on a dress in Anthropologie (I was in Edinburgh with my Mum for my birthday) which I have now fallen in love with - a beautiful vintagey raspberry pink dress - £97 though *sob* waiting for the sale :)

I saw that you look gorgeous in it, and Happy Birthday!

ah thank you :) the sizing in that shop is pretty generous and I reckon that another stone off and I'll be a 10 (this was a 12) - so I'm going to wait and aim to have lost that by the sale (not that I have a scoobie when that is!)

That would be fab to be able to treat yourself in a smaller size :). I expect the next sale would be either boxing day or new years day.
Good luck!

I didn't realise it goes strapless and I can get 20% off online. I won't be able to get to an instore sale, do you think they will do one online on those days?

Ruched Corduroy Halter Dress | Anthropologie.eu

No way of losing a stone by then though, it's taken me AGES to lose half a stone - maybe 2 months? This is really slow going compared to e.g. Weightwatchers but a MUCH more enjoyable diet with far less counting which is so depressing :)

Are you going to remain a member (go to group/whatever) even though you're at target? I was thinking this would be a good idea for me...

I've never gone to group as I do the plan online, although I won't be renewing my membership as I feel like I pretty much know then plan enough to cope on my own now. I'm still following the plan but having a few more meals off than I used to, and I don't mind as much if I go over my syns. I enjoy the plan enough to want to keep on doing it and it makes me feel more in control of what I eat. Without syns I know I would just have what ever I wanted as I wouldn't have to face the consequences of counting up my syns and seeing that I've gone over.

I think in the main I will follow the plan in the week and relax a little bit more at the weekends, i.e. have booze and not add up the syns and have a takeaway or a meal out and not worry about it. I do still find myself making SW-ish friendly choices when I eat out and I haven't dared have a tikka masala or korma from an Indian restaurant yet. I have had my favourite chinese a few times which definitely isn't SW friendly at all! (Chinese chicken curry w/ boiled rice and char sui buns btw :drool:)

It is a slow plan but definitely one that I've had no problems following. I know that if I did VLCD or Dukan or something similar I'd end up being a proper moody cow and then put all the weight back on as soon as the diet finished!

I used to work in online marketing for fashion brands and all of the sales happened at the same time as in the shops so in principal it should be same for anthropologie. Fingers crossed you get the dress but 20% off sounds like a good deal! I doubt that would be valid on sale items though, those sorts of things are only redeemable on full price items.

Food Diary...

Breakfast - banana, blueberries, activia 0%, 35g jordans natural muesli (HEXb)

Snack - wotsits (5 syns)

Lunch - pasta w/ 2 tbsps el mayo (1 syn), 30g rf cheddar (HEXa), sweetcorn, red onion, cucumber

Snack - grapes, 1 mikado (0.5 syns)

Dinner - Ham, 2 frylight fried eggs, SW chips, peas, sweetcorn, green beans, carrots, 1 tbsp ketchup (1 syn)

Snack - half a toffee crisp (5 syns)

Sparkling water

Total syns = 12.5

Dinner...
%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

Last edited:
That sounds good though. Well done on maintaining! I'm really struggling to stay below syns at the moment. I'm blaming the time of year over motivation as I'm still sticking to the plan but averaging between 15-20 syns a day. I really need to cut back and stay within 10-15. I'm also finding that I'm a bit more relaxed with it at weekends but still mainly on plan. How do you manage the plan now that you're at target? Are you still staying within your syns? xx

P.S. Haha I've just noticed that we've lost exactly the same amount. Although I think the scales will be saying 10st 5lbs tomorrow after this weekend! Takeaway on Friday night and pub lunch on Saturday
:eek:

Thanks. Sorry for the late reply, I've been really bad at updating, I've hardly even been on my own page in the last few weeks, I've not kept a food diary for ages.
Maintaining is pretty tricky, sometimes I'll have and extra h/e, sometimes I'll have more syns, I usually have between 10-15 syns a day, usually closer to the 15 mark and I nearly always use my syns on crisps, chocolate and wine/whisky...I certainly don't feel like I'm missing out on anything! My weight fluctuates a bit up and down half a pound/pound either way but as long as I remain within my target range then I'm happy. I go to class to get weighed every week to keep myself on track, I think that helps a lot. What a coincidence that we've both lost the same! Lets hope we both stay at target the same :)

We bought a house today!

Woo hoo....Congratulations to you both :bliss:

Thanks. Sorry for the late reply, I've been really bad at updating, I've hardly even been on my own page in the last few weeks, I've not kept a food diary for ages.
Maintaining is pretty tricky, sometimes I'll have and extra h/e, sometimes I'll have more syns, I usually have between 10-15 syns a day, usually closer to the 15 mark and I nearly always use my syns on crisps, chocolate and wine/whisky...I certainly don't feel like I'm missing out on anything! My weight fluctuates a bit up and down half a pound/pound either way but as long as I remain within my target range then I'm happy. I go to class to get weighed every week to keep myself on track, I think that helps a lot. What a coincidence that we've both lost the same! Lets hope we both stay at target the same :)

Woo hoo....Congratulations to you both :bliss:

Thank you! :D

I've noticed that you haven't been about. I expect I'll stop updating once we've moved and I'm in a busier job. I tend to do it when I'm at work now or on my phone in front of the TV.

I'm not really weighing in on a specific day anymore, just when I remember or if I'm feeling it's a skinny day lol. Last weigh in was 10st 5lbs so I expect I'll fluctuate between that and 10st 3lbs which I'd be happy with. As long as I remain below 10st 7lbs I'll be very happy :)

I'm not sure what we're doing for dinner tonight yet. I got some chicken breasts out of the freezer but at the moment I really can't be bothered to cook. I don't really fancy a takeaway and the weather is too rubbish to go out for dinner so I'll have to cook something!

Food Diary...

Breakfast - banana, blueberries, activia 0%, 35g jordans natural muesli (HEXb)

Snack - carrots, 1 tbsp rf houmous, 1 miniature hero (2.5 syns), 1 matchmaker (1 syn)

Lunch - low fat supernoodles, 2 babybel light (HEXa), grapes

Dinner - tbc

Sparkling water

Total syns = 5 (so far)

Lunch...
no SF in this but I had grapes too.

%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

Last edited:
Chippy tea tonight! And choccy biscuits. :eek: whoops!

OH just weighed in for the first time in ages and he's 13st 6lbs so that's a 4lb loss! Very chuffed!

Congrats to you OH, it must be nice to that he is doing it with you.

Yeah it's great and he seems to enjoy it just as much as me. And everyone has noticed and commented that he's lost weight so he's chuffed too!

We went to the whole foods market in cheltenham today which opened a few weeks ago and it's amazing. We got some amazing looking steaks, cheese, wine, smoked salmon and a few other bits. Some SW friendly, some not! We also got some Bombay potato spice mix so I'm making that along with chicken tikka masala and pilau rice tonight. May even attempt onion bhajis but I'll see if I can be bothered!

The OHs brother is off to India for 3 weeks on Tuesday so we're having a family meal out tomorrow. Not a perfect SW weekend but it won't be the worst either.

Hope you're all having a nice weekend!

Curry night! All free apart from the asda mini naan (5 syns).

Chicken Tikka Masala (passata, red onion), Bombay Potato (passata, spinach) and pilau rice. It was lovely!

ForumRunner_20121124_205229.png

And a new SW discovery - flying saucers.

I've always loved these but I fancied some tonight and found out that they're only 1 syn for 4!

Back