Extra Easy Online - attempting to maintain!

Oh and I just wanted to share a pic of the OHs mums Xmas jelly. It was delicious!

ForumRunner_20121228_235901.png

How gorgeous does that look!? And here is a pic of our not so gorgeous looking xmas apple pies (can you guess which one's are shop bought?)

ForumRunner_20121228_235920.png

We were originally meant to make a strudel haha. Short story is it was at about 1am Christmas day morning and we managed to melt the pastry by leaving it on the side by the oven whilst preparing the filling. I wanted to throw it all away but the OH was determined to salvage it and this is what it resulted in. They tasted good though haha!

According to my scales I've managed to maintain over Christmas! The scales are saying 9st 10lbs/11lbs (I've now got mechanical scales). Since losing weight I honestly don't trust any pair of scales I stand on! I'm thinking it's likely that I'm more like 10st which sounds more plausible and definitely fine by me! :)

You've done well to maintain. I get weighed Monday so will see what the damage is for me then! Hopefully will be fine as have not really gone overboard with my food/drink, I don't want to be undoing all the hard work :)

Well done! I'm sure I've read somewhere the average is 1/2 st over Xmas lol

Fingers crossed SuzyFlo.

Half a stone! Well I suppose I only ate REALLY badly Christmas and Boxing Day and I've been getting lots of exercise so that could be why. It's odd as when we were travelling I was eating out and drinking exactly what I wanted (my diet didn't even slightly resemble SW) and didn't gain then either. I suppose it proves that exercise is the key - shame I'm too lazy for the gym! It has to be part of my job or activities so I need to be really careful when back to office work in the New Year!

The OH has planned a surprise couple of days away! It's not too far away so I'm hoping for a country hotel with a roaring fire. I can't wait! Hope you all have a lovely New Year x

Oh wow that's such a lovely surprise, have a fabulous time and happy new year :party0036:

Well New Year was amazing! We went to Stratford Upon Avon and the OH had booked us into an absolutely beautiful hotel...
http://www.theardenhotelstratford.com/

We then went for afternoon tea then Jack took me to the Royal Shakespeare theatre to watch a play then we went for dinner.

After an absolutely fantastic day we went back to the hotel room to drink champagne at midnight and then an amazing thing happened... Jack proposed and I said yes!!! I'm engaged!!! :D We didn't tell anyone until today as we wanted to keep it just between us for the night and it was perfect. All I wanted was for it to be private and just us when it happened. It was very romantic and I cried like a baby!

We've had a lovely New Years day walking around Stratford and now we're in a gorgeous country hotel for our first night as an engaged couple! So happy right now!

Awh that's lovely congratulations to you both xxx

Aww thanks guys! We're so happy we've had the best couple of days.

As requested here is the ring :)

ForumRunner_20130101_220243.png

Is it weird that I cried when I read this? I actually feel like I know you as a friend.

OMG, I cannot express how happy I am for you. What a gorgeous story and what perfect news. I am so so so delighted for you.

Had you any idea at all?

The ring is beautiful! Really classy. I also think it's lovely that you kept it just between you two for the night! That's really lovely. When he proposed, was it just the two of you or was it somewhere public or in the restaurant? What amazing news!

2013 is going to be some year for you. New home, engaged, and a new career. Can't wait to hear about it all as it unfolds.

Xxxx

Beautiful. Six months on I still look at mine a lot

Back