Extra Easy Online - attempting to maintain!

It's weird, pre-SW I would never buy crisps or chocolate and now I have a cupboard absolutely full of the stuff. I think it's because I see stuff and think, that's low syn so I buy it and it just sits in the cupboard. Before SW it was completely off limits so I didn't buy it!

Hope you're having a lovely weekend :)

Eeugh I feel gross but not from the hangover just the amount of rubbish I've shovelled into my mouth this weekend!

Yesterday was my friends hen do in Bristol so I got an early train from Manchester (8am!) and took magic porridge w/ strawberries, blueberries and banana to have on the train. A good start but then we had pizza express for lunch followed by wine and lager (not my usual tipple) and finished the night with chips, cheese & mayo. Today I wasn't even hungover but managed to eat my body weight in crisps whilst sat out in the garden.
Overall it's been a lovely weekend though and I'm now wishing I'd convinced the OH to come to cheltenham this weekend so we could of stayed there tonight as my parents have a massive garden and are having a bbq this evening. It was so lovely sitting in the garden so I'm gutted to be sitting on a train now for the next 2 hours! It does mean I don't have to travel tomorrow and can make the most of the sunshine with Jack in Manchester.

Plan for this week is to get some contractors over to give us some quotes as to how much it will cost to knock down the shed in the garden. It's absolutely awful, and now that the weathers nicer I'm keep to get the garden done so we can sit out in it and enjoy the space. I'm also hoping to get a car this week! I passed my test in 2010 and haven't driven since the beginning of 2011 so I had a lesson in cheltenham at the beginning of the week and loved it. I now want to get a car so badly so I can just drive back to cheltenham, or even just to a friends whenever I want without worrying about trains, buses or lifts!

Hope everyone is enjoying this gorgeous weather!

I just ordered the hairy bikers curry book! I've made 2 recipe's from their dieters book and they've both been curries and both delicious so I can't wait for it to arrive!

Ive got the dieters book. Didn't know there was SW friendly recipes in there. Would love to know how you get on with the curry book!

Some are SW friendly some aren't but most are tweakable. The prawn coconut curry is pretty high syn but it's so good!

Yes I love it! It has to one of my favourite meals when we go out for Thai. I haven't had it in ages though!

I've had a lovely day today pottering around the house. I got up early and went into the garden and did all the weeding and mowed the lawn for the first time. I had jelly legs after so I got some good exercise. I actually really enjoyed it and got quite excited about how the garden is going to look once it's done. I want to get all of the paving slabs taken up and lawn put down, then once the giant shed is gone put a smaller wooden one at the end of the garden. I also want to get some raised beds and plant some veggies and herbs. I'm also thinking about getting some chickens eventually. I like the idea of having ex battery farm chickens and being able to have fresh eggs but we'll see! Here is a pic of the garden as it is at the mo (pre-gardening). Look how massive that shed is! It takes up about a third of the space so it's going to be huge when it's done.

P1110849.jpg

I then went for a half hour walk up to tesco and back carrying very heavy bags! I then sat in the garden with my book for a couple of hours. This evening a friend came over for dinner so I cracked open the Pimm's and we sat in the garden. I did get lots of SF (cucumber, orange, strawberries) and used diet lemonade so it probably wasn't that bad.

Food Diary...

Breakfast - muesli (HEXb 1), shape 0%, mixed berries

Lunch - homemade pork & chorizo burger (2 syns), wholemeal roll (HEXb 2), lettuce, red onion, feta (HEXa), chutney (1 syn), mayo (0.5 syns)

Dinner - chilli con carne w/ rice (red pepper, red onion, tinned tomatoes), rf cheese (HEXa)

Snacks - mugshot, sweetcorn, skinny cow mint choc icecream (5 syns), 1 babybel (HEXa), 2 mini shortbread (2 syn), 1 thorntons (2.5 syns)

Pimms (4 syns)
Sparkling water
2 tea w/ skimmed milk (HEXa)

Total syns = 17

Lunch...
%255BUNSET%255D
%255BUNSET%255D

I've had a lovely day today pottering around the house. I got up early and went into the garden and did all the weeding and mowed the lawn for the first time. I had jelly legs after so I got some good exercise. I actually really enjoyed it and got quite excited about how the garden is going to look once it's done. I want to get all of the paving slabs taken up and lawn put down, then once the giant shed is gone put a smaller wooden one at the end of the garden. I also want to get some raised beds and plant some veggies and herbs. I'm also thinking about getting some chickens eventually. I like the idea of having ex battery farm chickens and being able to have fresh eggs but we'll see! Here is a pic of the garden as it is at the mo (pre-gardening). Look how massive that shed is! It takes up about a third of the space so it's going to be huge when it's done.

View attachment 89828

I then went for a half hour walk up to tesco and back carrying very heavy bags! I then sat in the garden with my book for a couple of hours. This evening a friend came over for dinner so I cracked open the Pimm's and we sat in the garden. I did get lots of SF (cucumber, orange, strawberries) and used diet lemonade so it probably wasn't that bad.

Food Diary...

Breakfast - muesli (HEXb 1), shape 0%, mixed berries

Lunch - homemade pork & chorizo burger (2 syns), wholemeal roll (HEXb 2), lettuce, red onion, feta (HEXa), chutney (1 syn), mayo (0.5 syns)

Dinner - chilli con carne w/ rice (red pepper, red onion, tinned tomatoes), rf cheese (HEXa)

Snacks - mugshot, sweetcorn, skinny cow mint choc icecream (5 syns), 1 babybel (HEXa), 2 mini shortbread (2 syn), 1 thorntons (2.5 syns)

Pimms (4 syns)
Sparkling water

Total syns = 17

Lunch...
%255BUNSET%255D
%255BUNSET%255D

Wow that garden is going to be massive. I love your plans to plant veggies and herbs too. I can't wait to do that some day. And chickens? haha you hero. Sounds so cool. That pork and choritzo burger is amazing. Is it pork mince you used or what was it? I don't think I have ever even seen pork mince. It just looks gorgeous.

How come you have two HexA and two HexB? Is that a maintenance thing? Sounds great! haha

Yeah part maintenance part because I wanted them and didn't want to syn them lol. I'm having one of each today so I do mix it up a bit. It seems to be working for me whatever I'm doing as I'm staying a few lbs under 10st which is where I want to stay. I'm planning to have a blow out Saturday evening as we're going out for cocktails and Mexican so no way is that going to be healthy lol!

Food Diary...

Breakfast - banana, strawberries, blueberries, ff yog, 1 tsp sweet freedom (0.5 syns)

Lunch - WW petit pain (HEXb), egg mayo (0.5 syns), bacon (fat removed)

Dinner - pulled pork w/ mayflower curry sauce (6 syns), egg fried rice, broccoli, babycorn, courgette, onion, peas, beansprouts, mushrooms

Snacks - wotsits (5 syns), 2 mini shortbread (2 syns)

Sparkling water

Total syns = 14

I haven't really been counting syns today but I'm going to update my diary anyway. I decided to do some baking today and did Paul Hollywood's Soda Bread recipe and I also made some vegetable crisps which were semi successful. I was also going to make some scones but I'm going to do that tomorrow instead.

There are a couple of things in the pipeline regarding job stuff but I won't say what until everything's confirmed!

Food Diary...

Breakfast - rice krispie multigrain w/ skimmed milk

Lunch - 2 slice homemade soda bread w/ tuna, 2 tbsps el mayo, 1 tsp wholegrain mustard, red onion, rf cheddar

Dinner - hairy dieter's thai green curry w/ broccoli, aubergine, red pepper, courgette, babycorn & jasmine rice

Snacks - 1 slice soda bread w/ hairy dieters red pepper hummus, homemade vegetable crisps (parsnip, carrot, sweet potato), 2 mini shortbread, m&s mini krispies

2 tea w/ skimmed milk
1 pukka love tea
Sparkling water

Homemade soda bread...
%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

Hairy Dieter's red pepper hummus...
2013-05-09%252013.45.20.jpg

Vegetable crisps...
%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

Tuna Melt...
%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

Last edited:
Excited to work my way through this. Both SW friendly and non!

ForumRunner_20130510_120246.png

Back