Extra Easy Online - attempting to maintain!

Yum! X

Not a good week food wise! I'm hoping that when I'm back working again I'll have a bit more control. I think I might attempt a chocolate free week next week. We've got so much in the house at the mo that I keep reaching for it automatically without actually craving it. I'm not even a big chocolate person and only ever ate it when I had cravings before so I need to break this cycle and also not buy anymore until this lot has gone. The OH will help out!

Off to look at cars today. Bit nervous as if we like one I'll have to drive it home eek!

Happy car shopping to you. I've only had a flick through the curry book but I seem to remember a good minced lamb dish :)

Thanks hun. We bought a car! I got a ford fiesta 54 plate. I get to pick it up tomorrow! Bit scared of having to drive it home but I need to get used to driving again.

Planning to have a 100% week just to detox as my attitude has been crap this week. I'm aiming to have a choc free week too. I'll update my diary too so I don't cheat.

Love the fiestas! Always wanted a fiesta in that shape (not as keen on the newest shape). Oh had one for a few years which I loved and wanted off him when he wanted a new car but he sold it to a friend at work as he said it would be wasted for the journeys I make!! :cry:

Hope you're having a good day.

You now have me hooked on *********! ;-)

Hahaha do I need to work out what *********** means or has minimins been censoring!? :)

Oh now that's hilarious. Pin interest ;-)

It censored that!!! Crazy!

I just drove my car home. Slightly scary but it was rush hour! I can't wait for it to be normal and natural for me to drive.

Ooh and here are my new wheels! :)

ForumRunner_20130513_192102.png

Aww what a canny car! I wanted dan to get one but he got his mums crap old corsa. I wish he'd listened to me as I'll have to drive it too when I pass my test, sounds well snobby but I wanna drive a cute little car I like!

How's things been lately? X

I've been a bit AWOL this week but sadly my Nan died yesterday. We were really close so it's been awful but she's suffered from dementia for the past 6 years so it's actually quite bittersweet. Now she isn't scared or confused anymore and she passed away before she'd forgotten who we were and she was still 'Nan'. I was meant to be starting a new job on Monday but they've pushed my start date back as I want to be in Cheltenham with my family. So overall food hasn't really been top of my priority list.

Take care and have good quality family time. X

Ah sorry to see that love, hope you're ok and your family too x

Thanks guys. I'm going to stay in Cheltenham this week to help my Mum with the funeral arrangements. I'm so glad I don't need to worry about starting my new job this week as I've been having a couple of anxiety attacks since she died so I don't need that as well. I rarely suffer from them but I think it's a combination of my Nan, plus driving again and the new job.

The job btw is a campaign assistant for an education charity. It's maternity cover so it's fixed term but it will be fantastic grounding for what I want to do which is events and marketing in FE or HE. I'm nervous but excited about it.

The driving is going well too but I just need to get my confidence back. I had an anxiety attack driving home from a day out yesterday, but I'm going to keep making myself drive as I do enjoy it most of the time.

Food has been abysmal this week so I'm determined to have a detox week as I feel so gross and my stomach is killing me today. Lots of fruit and veg and I'm going to try to avoid the lovely crusty white bread that my Mum always buys.

It's my birthday on Thursday so we're going to go out for dinner with my family so that will be an evening off. We're also re-viewing a wedding venue this week and taking my Mum with us so fingers crossed we still like it as it would be lovely to get that booked.

Also do you guys remember that news I couldn't share a few weeks ago? Well my little sister is pregnant! It was a shock at first (she's only 20) but it was planned as she's always wanted children young and is living with her bf. It's also great for my Mum as it's really helping her get through my Nans death with having this and the wedding to look forward to and focus on.

Well that's all my news!

Sorry to hear about your gran. I hope you and your family are OK.

It's great that you have a some nice things to look forward to to help take your mind off things. Congratulations on the news about your sister and your job! How lovely to have a little neice or nephew on the way. xxx

Back