Extra Easy Online - attempting to maintain!

Food Diary...

Breakfast - banana, strawberries, danio 0% (1.5 syns)

Lunch - chilli con carne (0.5 syns) w/ 0% greek and rf cheddar (HEXa), ww wholemeal pitta bread (HEXb)

Dinner - pan fried sea bass w/ paprika roasted potatoes, roasted tomatoes & garlic, 30g chorizo (2.5
syns), rocket

Snacks - grapes, quality street (2.5 syns)

2 tea w/ skimmed milk
(HEXa)
Herbal tea
Water
Sparkling water

Total syns = 7

Dinner...
(this is the OH's with serrano ham wrapped around the sea bass)
20130704_191847.jpg

Last edited:
I just had one of those "I'm starving so I'm going to eat whatever I want" moments! 1 small wholemeal rf cheese on toast with ketchup, ww crisps, chunk of goats cheese, slice of serrano ham, handful of tortyrells! Whoops! I'm not even going to attempt to work out the syns.

Food Diary...

Breakfast - banana, strawberries, danio 0% (1.5 syns)

Lunch - chilli con carne (0.5 syns) w/ 0% greek and rf cheddar (HEXa), ww wholemeal pitta bread (HEXb)

Dinner - pan fried sea bass w/ paprika roasted potatoes, roasted tomatoes & garlic, 30g chorizo (2.5
syns), rocket

Snacks - grapes, quality street (2.5 syns)

2 tea w/ skimmed milk
(HEXa)
Herbal tea
Water
Sparkling water

Total syns = 7

Dinner...
(this is the OH's with serrano ham wrapped around the sea bass)
20130704_191847.jpg

That dinner looks gorgeous. Aren't the Danio yoghurts just amazing?

Aw thanks hun. I'm not sure what to say to be honest as I don't consider myself a "dieter" in a way. I'd be rubbish at anything stricter than SW as I love my food (and carbs!) way too much. I'm sure the amount of exercise you're doing is part of the reason why the scales aren't showing results but the inch loss is proving you're losing weight. Maybe just stick with it for a few more weeks and see if you get results. Well done again on your determination. It really is really impressive that you've taken on such a rigorous diet and exercise regime - it proves you have the will power and determination and you should be very proud of yourself!

However, I can complete
ly understand why you're fed up! I'm sure that now that you've done this diet you would find it easier to stick with SW. I suppose the biggest danger of SW is the temptation to go off the rails as it is more relaxed than most diets. But I think it's just saying no to eating out/booze although I know how tough that is as I love eating out more than anything and I really missed my wine!

Whatever you decide good luck with it hun, but you've certainly proved that you are determined to lose the weight and get to goal so I'm positive you will. Just try not to put too much pressure on yourself and relax about the timescale. I know you're doing it for a cause as well as for yourself but try not to pile on the pressure too much.

Thanks hun, as you know I'm back to Slimming World now and back with a mission. I am definitely going to relax a bit about the time but in general I am going to stick to it 100%. I'll drink Vodka when I'm out, will have to say no to the wine which I love. I'll only eat things when I'm out that I know I can syn somewhat honestly.

Have to say, I am feeling great now and I'm really excited!

Thanks hun, as you know I'm back to Slimming World now and back with a mission. I am definitely going to relax a bit about the time but in general I am going to stick to it 100%. I'll drink Vodka when I'm out, will have to say no to the wine which I love. I'll only eat things when I'm out that I know I can syn somewhat honestly.

Have to say, I am feeling great now and I'm really excited!

I really do wish you so much luck with it hun! I'm sure you'll get there as you really have a fantastic attitude! x

I expect everything to go down hill from now onwards as nice weather = beer gardens + cider + eating out. Therefore, I am fully expecting to have part of this weekend "off"! Oh well I'll be good next week! Seeing as I'm maintaining it will be a case of angelic in the week (no booze and staying within syns) and having a few meals off at the weekends.

Food Diary... (so far)

Breakfast - strawberries, banana, activia 0%

Lunch - 2 sm wholemeal (HEXb), rf cheese (HEXa), chutney (1 syn), lettuce, cucumber, flora light (1 syn)

Dinner - probably out but I'll try to choose something healthy-ish

Snacks - carrots and rf houmous (2 syns), ww crisps (4 syns)

2 tea w/ ss milk (HEXa)
Water
Expecting cider/wine

Total syns = lots!

Thanks hun it was fab - hope you did too?

Friday night we ended up sitting in the garden of our local pub and consisted of plenty of booze but NO food! Probably had something to do with how drunk I was. Whoops! Saturday I did the housework and gardening and generally pottered around. I got plenty of exercise from the gardening alone. Foodwise it was SW-friendly bacon and egg roll, not quite as friendly mezze at home with Italian bread, olives, cheese, meats and chutneys. And for dinner we went out and I ordered scallops and fish. This is when the hangover seemed to kick in so ordering 2 fish dishes wasn't the best idea! Sunday we went to a big country estate and had a picnic (lots of naughties) and pasta/pesto in the evening.

Today has also been naughty with fish and chips for tea and a few spoonfuls of icecream for pud. It seems my willpower has not been great.

Oh well the rest of the week should be good and the weekend not too bad so hopefully I can regain some control!

All your food, good and bad sounds amazing!

Eating out is my prob too. We went to a fantastic place last night but there was so much butter or oil involved lol.

I adore eating out, it has to be one of my favourite things to do. You're weekend sounded absolutely fantastic. I wish I lived near the coast and could sit at a beach side cafe!

Back on it today but got a bit carried away with the mayflower!

Food Diary...

Breakfast - banana, strawberries, activia 0%

Lunch - wholemeal roll (HEXb), rf cheddar (HEXa), chutney (1 syn), flora light (1 syn), lettuce, cucumber

Dinner - chicken, shallots, peas, broccoli, babycorn, mangetout, rice, mayflower curry sauce (6 syns)

Snacks - carrots, rf houmous (2 syns), bbq chicken, cherries, mini snickers icecream (4 syns)

1 tea (no milk)
Water
1 camomile tea

Total syns = 14

Last edited:
I have some sweet potatoes I want use for dinner tomorrow so if anyone has any exciting recipe suggestions please post them (although not the obvious chips/wedges). Thanks guys!

Food Diary...

Breakfast - banana, strawberries, 140g whole milk fruit yoghurt
(tweak - 2 syns + HEXa)(I forgot my yoghurt so had to buy one from the staff canteen :( - I won't be doing that again!)

Lunch - stewed! chickpea, sweet potato & feta pot (1 syn) (this was ok as a quick and low syn lunch but they're expensive so probably won't bother again), ww wholemeal pitta (HEXb)

Dinner - sainsbury's be good to yourself breaded cod fillet (4.5 syns) (these were yum I'll be getting these again!), sweet potato wedges, peas, pickled onions, el mayo (0.5 syns)

Snacks - carrots, rf houmous (2 syns), bbq chicken pieces, cherries, 1 mikado (0.5 syns)

2 tea w/ skimmed milk (HEXa)
Water
2 herbal tea

Total syns = 10.5

Last edited:
Could that yoghurt "technically" be classed as my HEXa with a syn or 2 for sugar? If I were tweaking? What do you guys think? It is made from whole milk after all!

Your weekend sounds lovely! Especially the picnic. Did you cook/make things to bring or did you buy them? We're hoping to do something similar this weekend if the weather stays nice, though it's not supposed to. Here's hoping :)

The mezze sounds lovely, that is so my kind of food!

Personally if I was you I would class the yoghurt as Hexa + 2 syns. I don't think it would make a difference, especially considering you are maintaining.

Any nice plans for this weekend? I know it's only Wednesday but the thought of the weekend is keeping me sane...

x

No it was all shop bought and naughty! If was more organised I know I could of made a lovely SW-friendly picnic so I'll try to do that next time. It's meant to be lovely this weekend here so finger's crossed it is for you in Ireland too.

I've taken your advice and "tweaked" the yoghurt. I didn't even enjoy it - it was way too creamy and just not what I'm used to. I'll remember to pick up my danio tomorrow!

No it was all shop bought and naughty! If was more organised I know I could of made a lovely SW-friendly picnic so I'll try to do that next time. It's meant to be lovely this weekend here so finger's crossed it is for you in Ireland too.

I've taken your advice and "tweaked" the yoghurt. I didn't even enjoy it - it was way too creamy and just not what I'm used to. I'll remember to pick up my danio tomorrow!

I love Danio. What's your favourite one? I love blueberry but that's 3 syns. Passionfruit one is incredible!

I've only tried the 0% one's so only had strawberry, cherry and passionfruit. Whenever I have the passionfruit one everyone in the office says it smells amazing. I'll pick up some of the low fat one's next time and be a bit 'adventurous' lol (how sad am I!? :))

So excited about these! I always order edamame beans when I go to wagamama. Yum!

ForumRunner_20130710_190751.png

Yeah full bean & pod and they're frozen. You just rinse them and put them in the microwave for 3 mins. I've just sprinkled them with salt and I'm taking them to work tomorrow as a snack.

Back