Extra Easy Online - attempting to maintain!

I'm watching Rick Stein's India on catch up and everything looks amazing, but there's so much butter/ghee/oil!

Last edited:
Ok so last night I lost control and had a couple of handfuls of sensation crisps and a piece of bread with goats cheese, rocket and chilli jam. I wasn't even hungry! I really need to reel it in and I want to lose about 3lbs just so I'm safely within the 10st range!

Food Diary...

Breakfast - banana, strawberries, activia 0%

Lunch - 2 sm wholemeal (HEXb), rf cheddar (HEXa), slice parma ham (0.5 syns), flora light (1 syn), chutney (1 syn), rocket

Dinner - same as yesterday w/ broccoli & pickled onions (5 syns)

Snacks - edamame (new favourite snack!), carrots, rf houmous (2 syns), cherries, custard cream (3 syns)

2 tea w/ skimmed milk (HEXa)
Water

Total syns (so far) = 12.5

Last edited:
I'm watching Rick Stein's India on catch up and everything looks amazing, but there's so much butter/ghee/oil!

I love Indian food. Have you ever had Saag Paneer? So amazing! Like sauteed spinach with chillis and paneer cheese. Unbelievable!

Were the edamame beans nice?

So yummy but I love them anyway. They're so moreish.

Look what else came with my ocado shop...

ForumRunner_20130711_182759.png

... I couldn't resist and they had great reviews. I'm going to have them with my dinner tonight!

Ohhh james likes a pickled onion, he will clear a jar of them like he does the biscuit tin lol.

I've not been an angel either this week but not off the rails.

Hope you have a nice weekend planned.

Your making me want to buy chutney and chilli jam now. Mmm!

I made myself a yummy lunch yesterday. WW petit pain with brie, bacon, rocket and chilli jam. The brie was all melty and so yummy! I'm going to have to get myself some more brie now!

Ok so I have zero willpower at the weekends! I went back to Cheltenham this weekend as OH is working nights whilst his project goes live - hence the breakfasts in the hotel as I stayed with him Friday night then went to see him after his shift had finished on Sunday morning. I had a lovely weekend catching up with a good friend Saturday night (wine!) and Saturday day I went wedding dress shopping with my Mum. It was lots of fun but those dresses are so heavy and thick and in the 30+ heat we had was pretty sweaty lol. I definitely do not want a heat wave on the wedding day (but I don't want it to rain either!) I found a pretty strong contender but there was no rush to make a decision there and then but I'd like to try more from the designer so I've booked to go back and try them on again plus a new one she's getting in. My parents are coming to Manchester this weekend and we're thinking of going to Chester for the day. My friend recommended some boutiques there so if I can get appointments me and my Mum will go bridal shopping and the boys can keep themselves busy!

P.S. I'm so glad I lost all the weight pre-wedding dress shopping. It was so nice being able to fit into all of the samples!

Anyway my weekend looked like this...

Friday...

Breakfast - strawberries, banana, danio 0%

Lunch - leftover tesco finest couscous w/ rocket, feta, onions, red pepper, sweet potato

Dinner (out) - salt & pepper squid w/ asian slaw, chateubriand w/ fries and peppercorn sauce

Snacks - edamame beans

Drinks - half a btl white wine, glass of rose

Saturday....

Breakfast (in a hotel) - greek yoghurt, berry compote, fresh pineapple

Lunch (about 11.45) - boots salmon and prawn sushi salad

Lunch (about 3pm - in a pub) - bacon, brie and chilli jam sandwich on granary

Dinner (about 2am - from the takeaway) - saveloy and chips

Drinks - 3 vodka sodas and about 2 btls wine!

Sunday...

Breakfast (in a hotel) - 1 sausage, fried egg, beans, 2 slices wholemeal, flora

Lunch - ww petit pain, brie, bacon (fat removed), chilli jam, salad, wotsits

Dinner - wholemeal pasta w/ pesto, onions, red pepper, olives, pine nuts, chorizo, parmesan, sundried tomatoes

Drinks - water, orange juice

Naughty naughty weekend but back to plan today!

Last edited:
Food Diary moved to another post

Last edited:
I made myself a yummy lunch yesterday. WW petit pain with brie, bacon, rocket and chilli jam. The brie was all melty and so yummy! I'm going to have to get myself some more brie now!

This sounds SO good. Where would I find weightwatchers petit pan? Are they half-baked or do you get them in the bread isle cooked already? I haven't seen them anywhere!

Also, what is saveloy? Never heard of it before.

A saveloy is a dirty sausage generally from the chippy. They taste good but I dread to think what is in them lol.

The petit pains are at Tesco here in the part baked bit of the bread isle.

A saveloy is a dirty sausage generally from the chippy. They taste good but I dread to think what is in them lol.

The petit pains are at Tesco here in the part baked bit of the bread isle.

Sounds deliciously synful!

Thanks for the info, i'll go to Tesco today and have a looky look. How are they classes as a HexB if they are white though?

Sounds deliciously synful!

Thanks for the info, i'll go to Tesco today and have a looky look. How are they classes as a HexB if they are white though?

I think it's just because they have enough fibre in them to be classed as a HEXb

And this is a saveloy. As dirty and delicious as Kath said!

390391023_cfcdf07fcf.jpg

It tastes great sober too! I agree with Kath though - I'd hate to know what 'meat' is in it! And I have no intention of finding out lol!

I'm currently sat in my pjs, drinking vanilla chai tea watching Rick Stein's India and looking at wedding things. Heaven!

Food Diary...

Breakfast - banana, strawberries, danio 0% (1.5 syns)

Lunch - ww peitit pain (HEXb), rf cheddar (HEXa), ham, rocket, mayo (0.5 syns), skips (4 syns)

Dinner - chicken and mushroom risotto (this was so yummy and I have leftovers for lunch tomorrow!) w/ parmesan (HEXa)

Snacks - edamame beans, cherries, carrots, rf houmous (2 syns), 4 mikado (2 syns), raspberries & strawberries w/ ambrosia devon dream (2.5 syns)

3 tea w/ skimmed milk (HEXa)
Water
1 vanilla chai tea

Total syns = 12.5

Dinner...
%255BUNSET%255D

Pud... the ambrosia dream is only 50 cals per serving! bargain!
%255BUNSET%255D

That risotto really does look incredible! I'm going to have to hound you for the recipe!! :-D
The ambrosia Devon is an absolute find too, bet it felt so naughty!

When is your wedding? My best friend is getting married next year and we're off dressing shopping at the end of summer. I'm a bridesmaid but would like to lose as much weight as possible before the fittings so I can feel better about it, hopefully that's a good wee while off yet though as have to find her frock first!

Back