Extra Easy Online - attempting to maintain!

That risotto really does look incredible! I'm going to have to hound you for the recipe!! :-D
The ambrosia Devon is an absolute find too, bet it felt so naughty!

When is your wedding? My best friend is getting married next year and we're off dressing shopping at the end of summer. I'm a bridesmaid but would like to lose as much weight as possible before the fittings so I can feel better about it, hopefully that's a good wee while off yet though as have to find her frock first!

It's 11th July next year and the main advice I've been given so far is to get the dress asap as it can really shape the wedding. I've already found a strong contender but I want to consider my options a bit more before I buy anything just yet. I also want to get my bridesmaids and mother in law along so that's at least 2 more days (any excuse!) Good luck with losing the weight hun. I was glad I had before the shopping as it made me feel great rather than pressured to lose it by a certain date but my step sister is a bridesmaid at a wedding soon and has gone from a 14 to a 10 since the first fitting!

I'll post the recipe for you! Xx

That risotto looks incredible. Do you have a recipe please? Do you grate the parmesan yourself or buy it like that?

Must look out for that devon dream stuff!

Is the chai tea with milk or is it a herbal tea? I've had chai latte before and they're so good!

X

It's herbal tea and the brand is pukka. I really like it. I bought a tub of 'drink me chai' chai latte powder but it's sitting at my desk at work and I haven't tried it yet.

I grated the parmesan from a block.

Out of curiosity, do you eat your fruit and yoghurt mixed together for breakfast or separate?

Together. It's the perfect breakfast in the Summer and I don't have a massive appetite first thing so it's great. I tend to add muesli to it in winter.

I shall be giving that a go. Looks fab :)

Your dinner looked delicious too. I just wish I liked salmon :(. Although I love smoked salmon - weird that!

Thanks hun! Yes it sounds like a fab breakfast. So you have it before work or do you bring it in a lunch box and prepare in work? I always thought the danio 0% were 1 syn, thanks for the heads up!

Strawberry is 1 syn and passionfruit is 1.5 but you might want to check that.

I chop up the strawberry and put in a lunchbox in the fridge the night before. When I get to work I chop a banana into it and pour the yogurt on top.

Yup. Makes me gag. Can only have smooth plain yoghurt. Same with orange juice although I rarely have it. I don't do bits lol. Something I never grew out of. :)

I normally mix half a HEXB of oats (17g) in with a WW yoghurt (I LOVE THEM!) and lots of berries the night before and gave that for breakfast. I love the mixture of the tastes and textures for breakfast. it's always really filling too without the bloat! Perfect for someone who doesn't have a huge appetite for breakfast.

I always eat out at my desk when I get into work and it always puts me in a good mood - as daft as it sounds!!

Oh yeah I love magic porridge. I go through phases with breakfast and this seems to be my thing at the mo but I really enjoy it. I also like to be able to save my HEXb when I can. I will have to make some magic porridge again soon though!

Oh yeah I love magic porridge. I go through phases with breakfast and this seems to be my thing at the mo but I really enjoy it. I also like to be able to save my HEXb when I can. I will have to make some magic porridge again soon though!

I like it with half the oats though as I struggle to eat the full 35g in one sitting - means I can have an alpen light later too!
I also much prefer the smaller WW yoghurts, I can't stand muller lights!

Food Diary...

Breakfast - strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, danio 0% (1 syn)

Lunch - leftover chicken and mushroom risotto (HEXa)

Dinner - thai red chicken curry (1.5 syns) made w/ koko milk (HEXa), broccoli, mangetout, red onion, babycorn, bamboo shoots, water chestnuts, noodles (not a fan of the koko milk as a replacement for coconut milk - it's way too thin and you can't even taste it)

Snacks - grapes, edamame beans, carrots, ww pitta bread (HEXb), rf houmous (2 syns), mini toffee crisp (5 syns)

2 tea w/ ss milk (HEXa)
Sparkling water
1 vanilla chai tea

Total syns = 9.5

Add to that: 2 slices ham w/ goats cheese (4 syns), chilli chutney (1 syn), rocket, 2 pickled onions

Forgot to add this from after work: Half a beer & peanuts (7 syns)

Total syns for today = 21.5

Last edited:
Cinema tonight, but I'm cooking for me and my friend before we go so I doubt I'll get any snacks whilst I'm there.

Last edited:
Cinema got cancelled!

Food Diary...

Breakfast - strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, danio 0% (1 syn)

Lunch - leftover thai curry w/ noodles (HEXa + 1.5 syns) (broccoli, mangetout, babycorn, red onion, bamboo shoots, mushrooms, water chestnuts)

Dinner - 2 ww sausages (1 syn), SW chips, beans, frylight fried egg

Snacks - 4 mikado (2 syns), grapes, edamame, couple mouthfuls crisps (5 syns), ham w/ goats cheese (HEXa), chutney (0.5 syns), rocket, mini snickers ice cream (4.5 syns)

2 tea w/ skimmed milk (HEXa)
Sparkling water

Total syns = 15.5

Dinner...
%255BUNSET%255D

Last edited:
For a snack have you just been literally having a slice of ham and wrapping up some goats cheese, rocket and chilli jam? Sounds yum!

I now want a mini toffee crisps, snickers ice-cream and a tasty dinner just like yours from yesterday. Lol!

Can I ask you something, you know how your maintaining? Do you get more healthy extras or something? I am basically wondering how it gets to a point where your maintaining rather than losing, because you don't seem to be having extra healthy extras?

your food really sounds gorgeous as always!

as inspired by you I've decided this weekend to treat myself to WW petit pan with cheese, ham, onion and some sort of chutney and a packet of crisps of some sort. I'm really craving this type of lunch so it'll be a nice weekend treat while OH is in work on Saturday. Is it sad that I'm excited about this? Oh dear!...

Back