Extra Easy Online - attempting to maintain!

Hi guys - sorry I haven't posted for a few days I haven't seemed to be able to find the time.

The hen weekend in Edinburgh was brilliant! SO much fun and the hen had a fantastic time too. Friday night we stayed in and played drinking games with a Hawaiian theme (as she's honeymooning in Hawaii and Vegas) and had burgers and sausages with salad. Saturday we went to Edinburgh castle then got afternoon tea and cocktails at this place - Boutique Hotel Edinburgh | Home - Tigerlily
. I decided not to have the afternoon tea as there were only 2 sandwiches and 5 cakes (I don't have a sweet tooth and cake just isn't my thing) so I had an Asian sea bass dish and it was absolutely gorgeous.

We then went back to the apartment we were staying in and had a nap, then I made a big pot of pesto pasta & veg and we got ready to go out. Well Saturday night was messy but really good fun. We went to a bar called the Voodoo Rooms where they had a Vegas night (get the theme?) and just sat at a booth and had lots of prosecco and wine... then came the shots. Let's just say it was a late one and I felt horrific the next day. I couldn't even eat the bacon sandwich that was put in front of me. We didn't get much sleep at all over the weekend and my amazing friend drove us both home to Manchester which I could not have done - I spent the first hour trying not to be sick haha! A stop off at KFC for some spicy wings did the trick though and when we got back I treated us to fish & chips from what has the be the best chip shop in the world and it's only 2 mins from my house.

So all in all it was messy, naughty, but SO much fun! Here are a few pics:

1002453_943149611302_93025607_n.jpg45730_943152764982_364311818_n.jpg46993_943731565062_453582309_n.jpg547663_943151747022_1513450889_n.jpg558498_943148363802_1721661624_n.jpg

loving your diary - im just starting out so looking for ideas on EE diet x

Thanks hun! Good luck with it. I absolutely loved the diet so I hope you like it too! xx

Right here's my food diary for the past 2 days. Not entirely on plan but not too bad!

Food Diary... Monday

Breakfast - banana, strawberries, blueberries, danio 0% (1 syn)

Lunch - sainsbury's tinned spicy tomato pasta, 1 babybel light (HEXa)

Dinner - pork & chorizo (2 syns) burger w/ SW peri chips, lettuce, mayo (0.5 syns), chutney (1 syn), ketchup (1 syn)

Snacks - ryvita minis (4 syns), grapes, cookie (6 syns), mini toffee crisp (5 syns), 2 slices baguette w/ houmous (? syns)

Food Diary... Tuesday

Breakfast -
banana, strawberries, blueberries, danio blueberry (3 syns)

Lunch - wholemeal roll (HEXb) w/ parma ham (0.5 syns), rf cheddar, el mayo (0.5 syns), chutney (1 syns)

Dinner - chicken, sweet potato & spinach curry w/ rice & 1 light choice naan (5 syns), 1 tbsp mango chutney (1.5 syns)

Snacks - biscuit (4 syns), grapes, skips (4 syns), kitkat (5.5 syns), half a wholemeal pitta w/ rf houmous (5 syns)

Last edited:
Here was last nights dinner...

ForumRunner_20130731_105925.png

Pics look fab - I particularly like the red lipstick marks on the arms - definitely a good look :D Did the hen have a great time?

Is tiger lilly a club at night too? I was there for a hen do last June and I'm pretty sure we went there one night! It was down some steps and quite dark and boudoir-like! I'm def going back, loved Edinburgh!!

Last night's dinner looks amazing too! x

I think tigerlily is a boutique hotel/restaurant/bar but there may have a basement club bit I'm not sure. It was gorgeous inside and the cocktails were amazing!

Food Diary...

Breakfast - banana, strawberries, blueberries, activia raspberry (3 syns)

Lunch - wholemeal pitta (HEXb), egg mayo (0.5 syns), lettuce

Dinner - gammon, frylight fried egg, SW chips, peas

Snacks - wotsits (5 syns), cereal bar (4 syns), grapes, apple, 1 babybel light (HEXa)
, tortyrells (4 syns), cold beans, mullerlight Greek (0.5 syns)

3 tea w/ ss milk (HEXa)
Sparkling water

Total syns = 17

Dinner...
%255BUNSET%255D

Last edited:
I have the worst coldsore I've ever had right now. I really hope it's gone by the weekend as we're going to a wedding on Saturday. I'm vain and it's actually quite painful :(

Food Diary...

Breakfast - 2 small wholemeal (HEXb), margerine (1 syn), marmite

Lunch - noodles, broccoli, mushrooms, red pepper, mangetout, spring onion, babycorn, mayflower curry sauce (4 syns)

Dinner - chilli con carne w/ rice, rf cheddar (HEXa), ff yoghurt

Snacks - cereal bar (4 syn), strawberries, grapes, blueberries w/ greek mullerlight (0.5 syn), 1 babybel light (HEXa), tortyrells (3 syns)

2 tea w/ ss milk (HEXa)
Water

Total syns = 12.5

Last edited:
Tea tree oil is great for cold sores. I suffer with them loads and use over counter stuff but they always come back, after looking online I saw tea tree oil as a suggestion and tried it and it kept them away for ages x

Thanks I'll give that a go. I really hope this thing disappears soon!

Everyone's having fish & chips at work today!!! I have brought with me leftover chilli from last night and I had a late breakfast so hopefully I can resist the chip smell when I go to pick them up!

I resisted the fish & chips! It was actually a lot easier than I expected. The hot weather helps and the fact that I'd rather save a treat like that for an evening with a glass of wine and a movie. Plus the fish & chip shop round the corner from my house can't be beaten. Time to put my leftover chilli and tinned new potatoes in the microwave. I'm going to have it with a babybel light stirred through and it's going to be yum!

Back