Extra Easy Online - attempting to maintain!

2lb below target!! Wooo - go you! Cal counting is obviously working for you :)

Or it could just be because TOTM has just finished lol!

That's fab! Do you do exercise as well?

xx

No I'm rubbish at that sort of thing. I would like to tone up a bit before the wedding - mainly for the honeymoon pics! My dress is ridiculously flattering :)

No I'm rubbish at that sort of thing. I would like to tone up a bit before the wedding - mainly for the honeymoon pics! My dress is ridiculously flattering :)

Aww that's lovely..when's the big day? Where are you going on your honeymoon?
Xx

We're getting married next July. We haven't booked the honeymoon yet but I'm thinking Mexico maybe.

Still cal counting I'm just being lazy and can't be bothered to type it all up on MFP and here! I'm trying to keep to 1500 cals a day which would be easy if I didn't snack. An indulgent weekend at a wedding has put me back up to 10st 1.4lb which is fine. It would be nice to under 10 for our hols on Sunday but that ain't going to happen. Fingers crossed I don't gain whilst we're away! Hope everyone's doing well!

Last edited:
Thanks hun! It's going to be 32C next week I can't wait!

WI = 10st 0.4lbs

Thanks guys! Flying in the morning and just had a massive curry! Expecting to come back a bit heavier but at least I'll be tanned :)

Thanks guys the holiday was great but consisted of drinking everyday with lots of bread and chips (they serve them with every meal!) I managed to stay relatively healthy with breakfast by having peaches and greek yoghurt (I forgot how amazing full fat yoghurt is) and normally a slice of toast with either beans or an egg. Lunch was always a sandwich made up of ingredients poached at breakfast and dinner a meal out. We did zero exercise too as it was a literally a by the pool/beach kind of holiday. It was lovely, very relaxing and great quality time with the OH plus I managed to get through 4 books. I love reading but rarely do anymore. Me and a friend started going to a book club this week so hopefully I'll get through at least one book a month now!

WI this morning and I'm 10st 2.8lbs so I can live with that. It's also TOTM so hopefully I'll get back down to 10st after that and a week or so of SW.

Plan is to do SW in the week and cal counting at the weekend and see how it goes.

So here is what my food diary looks like so far this week...

Monday...

Breakfast – 1 weetabix (HEXb) w/ skimmed milk (HEXa)

Lunch – Jacket potato w/ salad and tuna & sweetcorn mayo (1 syn)

Dinner – Chilli con carne w/ rice and 0% greek

Snacks – apple, 2 large red wine (17 syns), 1 small red wine (6 syns)

Total syns = 24.5

Tuesday...

Breakfast – 2 weetabix (HEXb) w/ skimmed milk (HEXa)

Lunch – leftover chill w/ 1 ww wholemeal pitta

Dinner – gammon w/ SW chips, peas and frylight fred egg, 1 tbsp ketchup (1 syn)

Snacks – 2 celebrations (5 syns), popcorn (2.5 syns), baked beans, sweetcorn

Total syns = 8.5

Wednesday...

Breakfast – banana, strawberries, blueberries, yeo valley 0%

Lunch – homemade sweet potato and red lentil soup, 1 ww wholemeal pitta (HEXb)

Dinner - wholemeal pasta w/ chicken, broccoli, pine nuts (3.5 syns), goats cheese (HEXa), spinach, red onion, sundried tomatoes (1.5 syns)

Snacks – edamame, grapes, 1 celebration (2.5 syns), cadbury animals (5 syns), 2 mini jammy dodgers (2 syns), 0% greek w/ sweet freedom (0.5 syns)

Sparkling water
2 tea w/ skimmed milk (HEXa)

Total syns = 15

Last edited:
Welcome home :) Where did you go on holiday? Peaches and yoghurt sounds fab!

How did you go about the bookclub thing? That sounds so fun... Did you know the people or was it a random one you found on the net? x

My friend found it on twitter and has been wanting to go to one for ages so I went with her. It was quite fun actually and I enjoyed the book so we're going to go to the next one in a month.

We went to Cyprus - it was lovely but I probably wouldn't go back just because it was just a beach and nice hotel not much more really. It looks like you had a lovely holiday and your off again soon aren't you? How's work/life/diet going? You've been quiet lately we miss you!

Last nights dinner...

Wholemeal pasta stirred through 20g Sainsbury's abbergaveny goats cheese w/ chicken (covered in dried basil and schwartz chicken seasoning), spinach, broccoli, 10g pine nuts (3.5 syns), 2 slices proscuittio (fat removed), red onion, garlic, chilli flakes, 3 sundried tomatoes (1.5 syns)

ForumRunner_20130912_122502.png

N.B. this was so yummy but I wouldn't put the broccoli in next time.

Last edited:
WI today and down to 10st 1.4lbs!

Yesterday's Food Diary...

Breakfast - banana, strawberries, blueberries, half a pot of yeo valley noughty

Lunch - homemade sweet potato & red lentil soup w/ 3 ryvita thins (4.5 syns), goats cheese
(HEXa) & smoked salmon

Dinner - lean lamb kofta w/ 1 ww wholemeal pitta (HEXb), rf houmous (2 syns), homemade tzatziki, couscous soaked in veg stock w/ feta
(HEXa), cucumber, red onion, sundried tomatoes & olives (1.5 syns)

Snacks - grapes, 1 macaroon (2.5 syns), mini creme egg (2 syns), flake (7 syns)

3 tea w/ skimmed milk
Sparkling water

Total syns = 17.5

Back