Extra Easy Days Extra easy only, how much lost,

Rissole76

Hello
Quick question for anyone who has done exta easy only, how much have you lost? I used to do sw and mainly green days and lost a fair amount of weight. Ee seems too good to be true sonjust wondering if people are having good constant losses and what's the most anyone has lost in total by doing Ee, as in not just in one week, but to get to goal?
Thanks all

my sister in law is on that one and has lost three stone since last April I've done green days and lost five and a half since July i think it all depends on what type of food you normally eat really i used to eat loads of take out food so my diet was a complete change and weight came off quicker with what i now eat where as with her she was used to eating healthy so she just had to but down on her portion sizes

she loves extra easy as loads more choice and a few people at work are on that one im just a bit stupid as can't get my head round it as confusing sorry though not much help x

I did mainly green days for about a year then changed to extra easy in September. I have lost about 2 stone since changing over which is a bit slower than my losses when on green days but there could be other factors contributing to that eg stage of my journey, christmas gain etc
I loved my green days and also thought extra easy was too good to be true but it fits in well with family life etc now. I do sometimes miss the second he but theres ways round that anyway with syns magic porridge etc

I lost all my weight (about 1.5 stone) on extra easy, without any problems. I never really liked red and green as you can't have 'normal' meals - EE let me cook from non-diet recipes and it was easier to follow (for me anyway).

SW wouldn't offer a plan that didn't work - why not give it a try?

So far I have lost 22 pounds in 18 weeks but bear in mind, I have had approximately 4 weeks off plan due to Christmas/New Year/Holidays - I find that I usually get a steady 1-2 pounds per week xx

I lose a consistent 1.5 each week on EE and that includes using all of my syns and eating out at least once, usually twice a week. I find it easy to stick to, even when travelling.

I've done red days before and I think the losses were a bit better on it, but it took a lot more forward planning. Every now and then I'll throw a red day in if I want extra bread etc, but generally EE is the most relaxed approach to weight loss I've come across.

Good luck.
x

hi, i've done ee since the start and lost 33 lb so far. i've now switched to green for a little while as i have slowed down a little this past few week. :)

I do EE and started last may and have now reached target (took 7 months) and lost 3 st 8½ lb :)

I've lost 2 stone on EE. Its so much more flexible (I could never stick to red/green for any length of time) and you can eat "normal" meals. It doesn't feel like a diet and is more sustainable, you can imagine continuing to eat this way once you reach target. Give it a go :)

Ive lost 37lbs since the start of september. And thats with several nights out, xmas, new year and birthday celebrations :) Extra easy changed my life!! :) xx

I started sw 11 months ago and to date have lost 4 stone 12 1/2lbs. I have only ever done extra easy, and find it easy to follow and means we can eat as a family without having to make different meals for the children.

Thanks for all the replies,,,

Thanks for all the replies, its that thought in your head, that you know it must work, but you need it to work quick enough that it keeps me motivated,, I can lose interest if its not quick enough,, but also a plan that is livable that doesnt make you feel like you are on a diet is a bonus.

Thanks again x

Hi Lara,

I've been doing SW for just over 6 months and have lost over 4 stone. I do almost all EE with the occasional green day (just so that I can have more cereal bars to feed my habit ......!). I love EE because it fits in with my life and meals out and I feel 'normal'. I might try the odd green/red day in the future if my losses slow down despite sticking to plan but it hasn't been an issue yet.

Good luck.

Gail x

Ive been doing slimming world(EE) for 6 weeks now and ive lost 1 st 2 lbs..love sw :D

I've done SW EE for 54 out of 56 weeks and have lost 5st 1lb. :)

I think there is a valid plan for everyone. I'm a green or ee person. I guess for me I see ee as a more realistic approach to my life when I hit target. Its good training IMO. I lose 1 to 2 lbs a week. And that's ok. Would I like it to fall off faster? Yes. But that wouldn't teach me anything about lifestyle change. Blessing in disguise. Think about how u normally eat and pick a plan from there. If u are like me and lived on a diet of carbs, meat and grease it may be hard to pick a plan. Dance around until u find one that sticks!

I so want to do EE and lose weight. Surely I can't be an exception to the rule? I can't have a metabolism that will not allow carbs??

I really want to try it properly...so maybe I should??!!
It's encouraging to see people have got all the way to target with it!
Well done everyone!

Back