Extra Easy question can you have 1/3 fruit salad with a meal instead of a salad?

denise42

Silver Member
can you have 1/3 fruit salad with a meal instead of a salad?

reason I had planned to have fish, mushy peas, SW chips and salad but the salad has spoiled in the fridge....

thanks D

The idea of the superfree is to naturally limit the amount of other food you have, so having it after the meal probably wouldn't have this effect, but if you had it before the meal as a starter then I'm sure that would be fine as this would cause a natural reduction in the main meal as you wouldn't be as hungry.

Of course you can have fruit and veg anytime throughout the day. You could have your fruit for after your dinner with a dollop of fat free yogurt, natural or flavoured.

can you have 1/3 fruit salad with a meal instead of a salad?

reason I had planned to have fish, mushy peas, SW chips and salad but the salad has spoiled in the fridge....

thanks D

Yes that would be fine, SW features meals like this in their publications. Superfree is a recommendation only, and funnily enough they have fish, chips and peas as a meal with no superfree at all :)

Thanks guys I really appreciate your comments.

I like the idea of having the fruit as a starter :) Thank you.

I like the idea of having the fruit as a starter :) Thank you.
Hi shesaweapon, i too like the fruit while im cooking my dinner, i suppose that would be equal to a salad.

Back