1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Extra Easy question

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by N1CK1, 2 February 2011 Social URL.

1. N1CK1

N1CK1 Full Member

I am having a EE day today so I can have Curry and rice for my evening meal. I just want to check I have it right so would appreciate some help.
    Todays meals are:

HE a: milk

HE b: ryvita

breakfast: scrambled egg and mushrooms

snack: banana

lunch: ryvita chicken salad

dinner: homemade chicken curry with rice ( will have to syn the oil but not much used)

Is that OK?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. i<3jellybeans

i<3jellybeans Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world.
    I have only done EE a few times, but it seems okay to me :)

Well done x
  4. LessofLou

LessofLou Full Member

looks okay to me, if not a great deal of food. Are you having your 1/3 superfree?
  5. BritMumInCanada

BritMumInCanada Gold Member

Slimming World
    looks okay.

Just make sure you have included lots of veggies in your curry so that you are getting your 1/3 superfree.

you also need to make sure you are having at the least, 5 syns a day.

Don't make yourself go hungry, there are HEAPS of free foods, so if you are hungry - EAT!!
  6. N1CK1

N1CK1 Full Member

I forgot I also had some homemade veg soup, and lots of veg in my curry and a big salad so hopefully that was enough for my superfree stuff.

Thanks for the help :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.