Extra Easy Question

I'm trying the extra easy plan and was wondering how I could have my 1/3 of superfree food with chicken curry and rice (there is spinach in the curry). Thanks in advance :)

I can't think of any veg that would be nice with that so I would make a small fruit salad to have afterwards instead.

i always include onion, pepper and mushrooms to my curry's x

Tomato as well.
Perhaps some butternut squash in the curry too?

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I wouldn't if it just means you will be eating more in order to get the superfree in - that defeats the purpose to my mind. You could have the fruit salad as a started instead though.

If i'm ever unsure on how much sf i'm having, i just nuke some frozen brocolli & fill a 1/3rd of my plate with it, especially with curries, chilli etc.

I find that curry is the one meal that I struggle doing the 1/3rd superfree, as it is usually made for me, hubby and teenage daughter, and neither of them want anything other than chicken and sauce, although will have a jalfrezi with lots of peppers, and daughter just leaves them.

Oooh how about side dishes? True indian meals have meat and veg curries.
Or salads,
Onion and tomato; deseed and chop tomatoes, thinly slice onions, chopped coriander (or spinach if preferred) Squeeze lemon juice and a little sweetener. Season well

Cucumber: grated cuc, Chopped mint, crushed black peppercorns and mustard seeds

Raita: grated cucumber, Chopped mint (i use mint sauce) stir into FF yogurt.

Crispy onion topper: thinly slice onion spread out on a baking tray spray with frylight and bake in oven until crispy, top your curry.

Mushroom curry: Make a little more of the sauce for your chicken curry, add in some changes extra garlic/ginger/chilli simmer the mushrooms in the sauce until cooked swirl in some ff fromage frais at the end.

Back