Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Extra Easy Question

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by cariadmawriol, 8 June 2011 Social URL.

1. cariadmawriol

cariadmawriol Member

I'm trying the extra easy plan and was wondering how I could have my 1/3 of superfree food with chicken curry and rice (there is spinach in the curry). Thanks in advance :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. takemedrunkimhome

takemedrunkimhome Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8.4lb(23%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    I can't think of any veg that would be nice with that so I would make a small fruit salad to have afterwards instead.

4. tilly07

tilly07 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i always include onion, pepper and mushrooms to my curry's x

5. ColJack

ColJack Gold Member

Start Weight:
    33st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st9lb
    Lost(%):
    13st8.5lb(40.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Tomato as well.
    Perhaps some butternut squash in the curry too?

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

6. cariadmawriol

cariadmawriol Member

Brilliant thanks all I was wondering if the onion, mushrooms and spinach would be enough. Will def have a fruit salad after.

7. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I wouldn't if it just means you will be eating more in order to get the superfree in - that defeats the purpose to my mind. You could have the fruit salad as a started instead though.

8. kingleds

kingleds Gold Member

Diet:
    SW all the way
    If i'm ever unsure on how much sf i'm having, i just nuke some frozen brocolli & fill a 1/3rd of my plate with it, especially with curries, chilli etc.

9. ginlin

ginlin Better to Drink your Syns

Start Weight:
    12st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(7%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I find that curry is the one meal that I struggle doing the 1/3rd superfree, as it is usually made for me, hubby and teenage daughter, and neither of them want anything other than chicken and sauce, although will have a jalfrezi with lots of peppers, and daughter just leaves them.

10. Shirleen

Shirleen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    21st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(2.77%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oooh how about side dishes? True indian meals have meat and veg curries.
    Or salads,
    Onion and tomato; deseed and chop tomatoes, thinly slice onions, chopped coriander (or spinach if preferred) Squeeze lemon juice and a little sweetener. Season well

Cucumber: grated cuc, Chopped mint, crushed black peppercorns and mustard seeds

Raita: grated cucumber, Chopped mint (i use mint sauce) stir into FF yogurt.

Crispy onion topper: thinly slice onion spread out on a baking tray spray with frylight and bake in oven until crispy, top your curry.

Mushroom curry: Make a little more of the sauce for your chicken curry, add in some changes extra garlic/ginger/chilli simmer the mushrooms in the sauce until cooked swirl in some ff fromage frais at the end.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.