Extra Easy & Quorn (and abit of help please..)

Buttons

Hi everyone

Am I right in reading that all quorn products are free when doing Extra Easy?

I've just signed up to SW tonight, and trying to get my head around it all.

Can someone just confirm I have this right too, if following Extra Easy
I can eat any of the free foods listed
I am allowed 1 healthy B per day and 1 healthy A (confused by this)
and allowed up to 15 syns per day?

I apologise for all the questions.

Thanks in advance!

i wondered this too as they look some nice quorn products out there. I "thought" it was just the boring ones that was free (quorn mince, quorn pieces and quorn sausages - the boring frozen ones not the nice looking ones in a chiller).

If all the nice meal type stuff and the nice sausages in the chiller section are free i might start eating more quorn!!

Chilled and frozen Quorn sausages are free, so long as they are just the plain sausages - if you get the more exciting flavoured ones then they'll more than likely have syns - but probably still considerably less than the 'meat' equivalents.

If you do a search, I'm sure someone quite recently posted a massive list of Quorn products and their syn values.

Buttons, yes you're right - any of the free foods, 1 Healthy A and 1 Healthy B, and up to 15 syns per day. On Extra Easy, you also need to make sure that one third of every meal is from the superfree lists (orange pages, I believe, in your book), and if you're following the plan properly, then any snacks should also be from the superfree list if I remember rightly.

The mince and sausages etc can be made tasty with the many recipes s.world friendly. It is superspeed food as well I believe but lean meats are free on extra easy so if you aren't a quorn fan then you may as well stick with them.

I think the other things you say are correct but try and eat one third SUPERFREE foods within your meals/menu's.

Superfree and superspeed are different. You will find more info about them in your book and/or on here :)

Back