Extra Easy SP Extra Easy SP Plan

Hi all, this is my first post on this forum.

i thought I would have my first go at sp today, but now I've got into bed I've realised I've misread it and should of had 2 HEb. I always have weetabix for breakfast and that's it, what extra HEb's are you all having (I had been trying to stay away from bread).

Hi all, this is my first post on this forum.

i thought I would have my first go at sp today, but now I've got into bed I've realised I've misread it and should of had 2 HEb. I always have weetabix for breakfast and that's it, what extra HEb's are you all having (I had been trying to stay away from bread).

I usually have the HiFi/HiFi Light/Alpen Light bars as a snack in the evening

Otherwise dried apricots, although now I've seen (on another thread) that the BFree Multigrain wraps are a HEB, I might try those, and I also spotted that the Asda Wholemeal Bread Mix can be used as a HEB, so I might try making a pizza base with that :)

How did your first SP day go? What did you eat, and did you find it easy? :)

Ok thanks, will have a look at some of those.

first day on sp was fine. I was travelling so not quite a normal day, but I had

breakfast - 2 weetabix
lunch - fruit (as travelling in car)
tea - chicken and bacon casserole, with loads of veg (the rest of the family had baked potatoes with it, but I just had more veg instead)

now today I have left over casserole for lunch and making pork, wrapped in bacon for tea, think I might do it with butternut squash wedges, and extra veg.

Its alright I've found the stuff on the slimming world website the link to download the pages from the newbook was kinda hidden in the middle of the SP page. Having read it *fingers Crossed* Its actually not that bad. I thought that we were only going to have a few choices for P but theres Loads :) :) :)
First day on diet and really excited onwards and downwards!!!

image-1579660409.jpg

First SP lunch - prawn and borlotti bean stir fry.

Tastes good - see if I feel full later!

It was a supermarket stir fry mix and I think it came with chilli, ginger and Thai basil. I also added salt, pepper, cumin seeds and lemon juice at the last minute.

If you want Slimming World to continue on here then we have to abide to Slimming World rules.They are very good to let us put what information we do put on here.
They own the Copyright to all the information so could stop us at any time posting any on here.:)

This is very true. SW could sue for breach of copyright and then Minimins might have to close down. Which none of us wants.

Good afternoon all
I forgot to post my food diary for yesterday but I was feeling so poorly so didn't get chance to do it. I am currently full of flu and have a really bad sore throat but it hasn't stopped me sticking to the SW plan so I am happy :)

I just want to echo what others have said in regards to posting lists. Slimming World are very hot on the subject of copying and pasting all their information or copying things from their books/website. I know someone who had threats made to them by SW in regards to posts on a group/blog they had made.

When I made this thread originally I had to write out the plan all in my own words so that they do not say we have copied their wording etc. I would hate for Slimming World to get websites like this shut down for anything copyright etc so we must stick with the rules. It's not that anyone is being "petty or unhelpful" etc it is just to do with copyright laws.

Anyway I hope you're all having a good day on SP.

Here's my meals for yesterday. I didn't have breakfast as I felt too poorly. xxx

3.jpg 4.jpg 2.jpg

My Stunning Extra Easy SP Soup

Made using butternut squash, 2 fresh tomatoes, half a tin of chopped tomatoes, half a carton of passata, 1 red pepper, 1 red chilli & a handful of red lentils. Cover all ingredients with vegetable stock & add abit of salt & pepper. Cook until soft then blitz.

The Curry is the recipe which is in the new Everyday Extra Easy book on page 27. It was amazing. My husband said it looked and tasted like a takeaway curry.

Then I had my evening snacks of a milky coffee using HEA of milk, Hifi Salted caramel bar (HEB or 6 syns),
Hifi Light bar (1 as HEB for Speed Food or 2 as HEB for non Speed or 3 syns each).
And apple & clementine for added speed food.

I had a small piece of my husband's birthday cake using my syns as it was his 30th ;) xxx

Here to subscribe xx

Missed group the day my consultant was going to explain it due to bad weather but looking on here & on website it looks pretty much straight forward :)
I may chuck a few EE SP days into this week but next week i am going to try a full week :)

Good luck everyone xx

Has anybody tried a full week of sp yet? Someone at my group did a week of it and has lost 5lbs already.

Update - no hungrier than usual on EE - I am thinking about supper but then I usually do at this time when I am on plan. Had a Heb of toast with some syned cheese at 4pm. Think I might try the curry from the book for supper.

Update - no hungrier than usual on EE - I am thinking about supper but then I usually do at this time when I am on plan. Had a Heb of toast with some syned cheese at 4pm. Think I might try the curry from the book for supper.

Sounds good xx keep us posted x

I'm having my first EE SP day today and it's going well:

Brunch: Magic pancakes (Porridge oats [HEB] + 3 eggs [P]) with Speed fresh fruit salad (melon, raspberries, strawberries, apricots, peaches)

Snack: Apple

Dinner: Chilli - Mince, kidney beans [P], onions, tinned tomatoes served with cauliflower rice

HEA: 250 mls s s milk
HEB: 35g porridge
HEB: 1 HiFi bar

Syns . . . not sure yet - might be Maltesers

Not certain on Free Foods (rather than S or P) - not quite sure what counts as a "rare occasion" on an SP day

Tried the chicken curry with spicy broccoli, it was tasty. Had a mini naan for 6.5 syns with it.

Still feeling like I could eat some more though. I suppose I still have my other HexB to have. Might be the sugar withdrawal talking (whole separate issue.....)

Has anybody tried a full week of sp yet? Someone at my group did a week of it and has lost 5lbs already.

Im interested to know too as I know the new books/plan was released on Boxing Day.
I get weighed on Tues and I've done SP since I went to group xxx

2.jpg

Tonight's Extra Easy SP Dinner
Chicken Supreme with Cauliflower Rice

A new recipe I made up & its been a success.

Syn Free & Serves 2

Ingredients:
1 large onion
Button mushrooms cut in half
2 chicken breasts cut into slices
4 pieces of bacon, fat removed & cut into slices
100g of Quark
100ml of chicken stock
1 tsp of mustard powder
Salt & pepper
Garlic granules
Dried coriander or parsley

Method:
Cook the onions & mushrooms with Frylight & a good sprinkle of garlic granules in a large frying pan for around 5 minutes or until golden brown. Put aside then cook the chicken & bacon for 10 minutes or until cooked through.

Make up the creamy sauce in a bowl. Mix in the Quark, chicken stock, mustard powder & a good amount of salt & pepper to taste. Mix really well until it makes a nice thick sauce.
Pour into the chicken, bacon, mushrooms & onions & stir really well & simmer for 5-10 minutes.
Serve with a sprinkle of coriander or parsley & a side dish of your choice.
I had mine with cauliflower rice & peas.

The cauliflower rice was made the Hairy Dieters way.
Grate some cauliflower pieces, add some seasoning, I added garlic granules & abit of salt & pepper. Add around 25-30ml of water to a frying pan, add the cauliflower, stirring well for 5 minutes & until all the water has evaporated & the cauliflower has a nice fluffy look to it.

Back