Extra Easy SP Extra Easy SP Plan

Just thought I would share my SP experience. I lost 5lbs doing SP for 6 1/2 days, I say 6 1/2 because when I got home after weigh in I ate some Slimming World chips. Everything I was missing I had an alternative, yogurt I had quark with sweetner, chips I changed to carrot chips, rice I changed to cauliflower rice and pasta I changed to butternut squash pasta. I actually found it easier than I was expecting and would not hesitate to do it again. I have now had a week back on normal Extra Easy which I get weighted tomorrow and thoroughly enjoyed my carbs but looking forward to doing another SP week next week before I go on holiday. My family ate exactly as I did but I made them proper rice, pasta, chips instead.

I was over the moon with my results and cant wait to do again... with the added bonus of 2 HEB's and my 15 syns each day..

Oh forgot to mention that I used all my syns every day whilst doing SP on chocolate, as its easter I pretty much ate half an easter egg each day...

Hey Everyone :)

Happy New Year to you all. I hope you have a brilliant 2015.
I thought I'd post a thread about the new Extra Easy SP as I really want to give it a try this week and we could all share our meal ideas in this thread to help us on the new plan.

BOOST YOUR WEIGHT LOSS WITH EXTRA EASY SP - THIS IS A BRAND NEW EDITION TO EXTRA EASY

View attachment 161681

Extra Easy SP
50/50 of Speed & Protein foods.
1 HEA choice
2 HEB choices
Enjoy 5-15 syns a day

THE THREE STEPS ARE:

1. PICK YOUR FAVOURITE S AND P FOODS

Fill your plate at each mealtime with S and P foods, and also as snacks between your main meals.
At least half of your plate should be full of S foods.
The S symbols is mainly in the fruit and vegetable sections but does not include potatoes, sweet potatoes, parsnips, sweetcorn, mango, pineapple, kiwi, grapes or bananas.
The P symbols are in the fish, lean meats like beef, chicken, pork etc sections, along with eggs, beans, peas, pulses and vegetarian products such as Quorn and Tofu.
I have also noticed that low fat/free fat cottage cheese and Quark are also classed as P foods.

2. PICK YOUR HEALTHY EXTRAS

Choose one HEA and two HEB choices each day.
To speed up weight loss look out for the healthy extras with the S symbol.

3. ENJOY YOUR SYNS

Enjoy 5-15 Syns as usual!
If you want to occasionally eat something like "potatoes or a syn free yogurt" on Extra Easy SP this is okay to do and they are still classed as free food. But if you really want to boost your weight loss it is recommended that you stick to the S and P foods instead.

Good luck everyone and I hope you enjoy the new plan. :)
Stacey xxx

I've copied this to Google keep. Ty

This is my first week back on slimming world so I thought I’d give myself the best start possible by doing this plan. Coming off such a low amount of carbs onto even a low carb SW plan is a lot more carbs so I’m thinking maybe I’ll put on the first week..

..but maybe then it will come off and hopefully more?

If anyone gets a minute my food diary is in the diaries section and I would appreciate comments
I thought it was one hexA and 1hexB though like a fool so I’ll have to have a rethink maybe...

This morning I was so so hungry so on my overnight oats I had a banana instead of the berries I was going to have... did I muck up the entire day by not having the berries? Wha5 are the rules when you are having your hexB? 🤔

Thank you in advance for any help

♥️

Hey Everyone :)

Happy New Year to you all. I hope you have a brilliant 2015.
I thought I'd post a thread about the new Extra Easy SP as I really want to give it a try this week and we could all share our meal ideas in this thread to help us on the new plan.

BOOST YOUR WEIGHT LOSS WITH EXTRA EASY SP - THIS IS A BRAND NEW EDITION TO EXTRA EASY

View attachment 161681

Extra Easy SP
50/50 of Speed & Protein foods.
1 HEA choice
2 HEB choices
Enjoy 5-15 syns a day

THE THREE STEPS ARE:

1. PICK YOUR FAVOURITE S AND P FOODS

Fill your plate at each mealtime with S and P foods, and also as snacks between your main meals.
At least half of your plate should be full of S foods.
The S symbols is mainly in the fruit and vegetable sections but does not include potatoes, sweet potatoes, parsnips, sweetcorn, mango, pineapple, kiwi, grapes or bananas.
The P symbols are in the fish, lean meats like beef, chicken, pork etc sections, along with eggs, beans, peas, pulses and vegetarian products such as Quorn and Tofu.
I have also noticed that low fat/free fat cottage cheese and Quark are also classed as P foods.

2. PICK YOUR HEALTHY EXTRAS

Choose one HEA and two HEB choices each day.
To speed up weight loss look out for the healthy extras with the S symbol.

3. ENJOY YOUR SYNS

Enjoy 5-15 Syns as usual!
If you want to occasionally eat something like "potatoes or a syn free yogurt" on Extra Easy SP this is okay to do and they are still classed as free food. But if you really want to boost your weight loss it is recommended that you stick to the S and P foods instead.

Good luck everyone and I hope you enjoy the new plan. :)
Stacey xxx
thanks you first time on it

Back