Extra Easy SP Extra Easy SP Plan

Tonight's Dinner on Extra Easy SP
Chinese Stir Fry

Chicken, mushrooms, onions, peppers, red chilli, cabbage, beansprouts, carrot, bamboo shoots. 15g of Sharwoods prawn crackers (4 syns), 11g dry weight of Mayflower curry sauce (2 syns).

image-3782219756.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I had to throw something together tonigh as hadn't planned properly, ended up doing chicken in Chinese 5spice and pieces of bacon (no fat) on a bed of spinach with lots of yummy veg-courgette, onion, mange tout, carrot and pepper stir fried in soy sauce and sweet chilli with black onion seeds, and asparagus! And actually really enjoyed it! Also decided to make a quiche with quark, spinach bacon and onion to cut up for lunches and snacks for next few days x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    733.4 KB · Views: 173
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    635 KB · Views: 175
Aahhhh :-( iv ruined all my hard work! Spent all week on sp really enjoyed it. Weighted in tonight and lost 2.5lb (first week back on plan since begining of dec) im happy with the loss normally 1lb or less a week. BUT for some reason when i came home i had a snack as a treat within my 15syns then that just turn into a binge :-( now im mad and guilty at myself! What to do now! Carry on with sp for another week or just do ee as never resulted in a binge when i follow ee. Not sure if i put to much pressure on myself/the sp plan and that caused me to react this way when i dint reach unrealistic goals.

Anyone else not lost much on SP? I lost 1.5lbs this last week with a few SP days. I usually lose 1.5lbs with just EE on it's own!

I'll try it again but may just stick with EE if it doesn't 'boost' my weightloss

Egg & Bacon Balls
These are a syn free version of scotch eggs with a twist & great if doing Extra Easy SP too as they are full of protein.

I made them by boiling 3 eggs in a pan for 15 minutes. Once cooked peel the shells & leave to one side. Bind together around 100g of 5% fat beef or pork mince in a bowl & bind until smooth, I added 1 tbsp of Hellmanns lighter than light mayo (1 syns) to mine & a sprinkle of salt & pepper. Stops the mince from drying out once cooked. Then bind the mince around each egg carefully into beat round balls. I then cut up 3 pieces of back bacon into strips & wrapped them nearly around each egg/mince ball. spray with frylight and put on a baking tray. Oven cook for 15-20 minutes on gas mark 7 or until browned off.

2.jpg 3.jpg

Egg & Bacon Balls
These are a syn free version of scotch eggs with a twist & great if doing Extra Easy SP too as they are full of protein.

I made them by boiling 3 eggs in a pan for 15 minutes. Once cooked peel the shells & leave to one side. Bind together around 100g of 5% fat beef or pork mince in a bowl & bind until smooth, I added 1 tbsp of Hellmanns lighter than light mayo (1 syns) to mine & a sprinkle of salt & pepper. Stops the mince from drying out once cooked. Then bind the mince around each egg carefully into beat round balls. I then cut up 3 pieces of back bacon into strips & wrapped them nearly around each egg/mince ball. spray with frylight and put on a baking tray. Oven cook for 15-20 minutes on gas mark 7 or until browned off.

View attachment 163432 View attachment 163433

That was funny, as only just liked this photo on IG!

BTW Fab idea, and look delicious.

Aahhhh :-( iv ruined all my hard work! Spent all week on sp really enjoyed it. Weighted in tonight and lost 2.5lb (first week back on plan since begining of dec) im happy with the loss normally 1lb or less a week. BUT for some reason when i came home i had a snack as a treat within my 15syns then that just turn into a binge :-( now im mad and guilty at myself! What to do now! Carry on with sp for another week or just do ee as never resulted in a binge when i follow ee. Not sure if i put to much pressure on myself/the sp plan and that caused me to react this way when i dint reach unrealistic goals.

Not necessarily ruined it, just up your exercise this week to balance it out and hopefully there won't be an affect. Will make you feel back in control too:)

If EE seems better for you then go with that

Anyone else not lost much on SP? I lost 1.5lbs this last week with a few SP days. I usually lose 1.5lbs with just EE on it's own!

I'll try it again but may just stick with EE if it doesn't 'boost' my weightloss

This is what I was wondering but as it's only my first week ever at slimming world, I have no idea what I would lose normally on EE. I'm carrying on with SP again this week then i'll add a few EE days in the following and see what happens.

Not necessarily ruined it, just up your exercise this week to balance it out and hopefully there won't be an affect. Will make you feel back in control too:)

If EE seems better for you then go with that

Thanks feel 100 times happier this morn! Back on plan and your right bout control. Writting on minimins helps soooo much as everyone on here understands, where as hubby just doesnt get it (no weight or food issues!) Trying sp again and hoping for 1.5lb this time so no unrealistic targets this time :)

Thanks feel 100 times happier this morn! Back on plan and your right bout control. Writting on minimins helps soooo much as everyone on here understands, where as hubby just doesnt get it (no weight or food issues!) Trying sp again and hoping for 1.5lb this time so no unrealistic targets this time :)

Thats great then! :) Everyone needs a blow out once in a while but getting back on track is the main thing. Yeah I had a bit of an unrealistic target last week doing the SP, think it gets your hopes up when you see other folk losing 6lb a week. Really though it all depends on your base weight, metabolism etc. I do want to up my loss from 3lb to 4lb this week so heres hoping!

This is what I was wondering but as it's only my first week ever at slimming world, I have no idea what I would lose normally on EE. I'm carrying on with SP again this week then i'll add a few EE days in the following and see what happens.

I tried 4 SP days this week and lost 1.5lb at WI last night. I usually average out around half a pound per week off so I'm happy with that. I'm going to try the odd day this week again :)

Thanks for the info! Looks like it just depends on each person. I have been having bread most days, more so this week than last. I'll see if it makes a difference at WI.

Slimming Kitchen i may have to try that as i usually do that with Reggae sauce which i syn,this sounds delicious though with a big salad on SP!

After a hardcore week of SP and two leaflet rounds fo rmy consultant I lost 8lbs, im really pleased obviously, but scared to go back to EE now haha Going to do SP for one more week to get away from my half stone marker as I always seem to falter at that point! hope everyone else SP is going well, wondering what to have for tea tonight, maybe a stir fry with no noodles? xx

Can anyone tell me if this is a EESP day please? I didn't try to do this today just thought it might be it so wanted to ask x

B-Bacon no fat x2, 1x egg in frylight and Plum tomato
L- Pastrami slices, cucumber, carrot and pepper sticks with pickled onions
D- 1 x Linda McCartney rosemary and onion sausage, carrot and swede Mash with peas and brocolli and chicken gravy (1.5 Syn)
P- Curly wurly (6 Syn)
Snack- 2 x Alpen light bar (HeB) 3 x Baby bel light (HeA) popcorn (2.5 Syn)

Can anyone tell me if this is a EESP day please? I didn't try to do this today just thought it might be it so wanted to ask x

B-Bacon no fat x2, 1x egg in frylight and Plum tomato
L- Pastrami slices, cucumber, carrot and pepper sticks with pickled onions
D- 1 x Linda McCartney rosemary and onion sausage, carrot and swede Mash with peas and brocolli and chicken gravy (1.5 Syn)
P- Curly wurly (6 Syn)
Snack- 2 x Alpen light bar (HeB) 3 x Baby bel light (HeA) popcorn (2.5 Syn)

Sounds great to me hun and did you use two heb for the alpens to class them as speed food? I did that tonight as I didnt have all my heb today and didnt want to eat 4 of them for my 2 heb lol. x

Back