Extra Easy SP Extra Easy SP Plan

Hi all,

I've just signed up today to SW and am trying to get my head round it all. It hurts lol. I'm going to start with an SP week as I need a kick start.

Thanks for such an interesting and informative thread. I've read it all but still have a question about EESP. I can't eat wheat so I'm really struggling with Heathy Extra Bs and, if I'm right, I have to have 2 of them. I've had some almonds (that's ok isn't it?) but I'm stumped on what to have for the 2nd one.

Also, for the Healthy Extra A, is it ok to split it into 2 different things? I drink unsweetened almond milk and apparently I can have a litre. There is no way I can drink that much so can I have 500ml and half another HE A?

Sorry if they're dumb questions!

FF

Hi all, I've just signed up today to SW and am trying to get my head round it all. It hurts lol. I'm going to start with an SP week as I need a kick start. Thanks for such an interesting and informative thread. I've read it all but still have a question about EESP. I can't eat wheat so I'm really struggling with Heathy Extra Bs and, if I'm right, I have to have 2 of them. I've had some almonds (that's ok isn't it?) but I'm stumped on what to have for the 2nd one. Also, for the Healthy Extra A, is it ok to split it into 2 different things? I drink unsweetened almond milk and apparently I can have a litre. There is no way I can drink that much so can I have 500ml and half another HE A? Sorry if they're dumb questions! FF

Hi, I have porridge for my heb or wholemeal bread or a bfree wrap, but it depends what you like. I split my hea across different cheese - I dong see why you can't but I am not an expert
Good luck :)

Hi, I have porridge for my heb or wholemeal bread or a bfree wrap, but it depends what you like. I split my hea across different cheese - I dong see why you can't but I am not an expert
Good luck :)

Thank you :)

I tend only to eat breakfast at weekends as I'm often on the road for work. Having said that, I do like porridge so I wonder if there might be something portable I could have. What's a bfree wrap?

FF

Thank you :) I tend only to eat breakfast at weekends as I'm often on the road for work. Having said that, I do like porridge so I wonder if there might be something portable I could have. What's a bfree wrap? FF
A bfree wrap is like a free from wrap, - bfree is a brand name - I think they are wheat free?? high enough in fibre to count as a heb I use them to make enchiladas, quesadillas or pizza - just a bit different. I get them from Asda - not cheap about £2.80 but good for a heb choice.

Hi all, first post! Followed SP (I think) for the day and I'm feeling ok! So many people came into my group and founds they were doing it wrong, so can anyone confirm I did it?!

Breakfast: 2 x omelette muffins and a snap pot of beans
Snack- hifi bar
Lunch- large homemade moussaka with cottage cheese top (which is not nice! Got scraped off) with a salad and coke zero
Snack- apple and 2 maltesers from someone else's pack!
Tea- homemade falafel with salad and fat free vinegarette
Snack- about 12 jelly beans, apple, 2 slices of ham.

Thanks!

Feeling bit disheartened at moment, did SP for 3 days last week and had badish weekend and still lost 2lb, need 3lb off to get back into my target range so thought id try really hard this week.
My weigh in is Thurs and since last Thursday i have been angelic! Only syns i have had were on some ready made raviolli on Friday (9) and 2 croissants on saturday (14) other than that ive stuck religiously to SP and in fact all my plates have been 2/3 S food and 1/3 Protein, had eggs and chicken pieces as snacks (no yogurt as my mistake last week) and drinking water, tea and sugar free squash. Had my HEXA in milk each day and 2 x HEXB in alpen light bars or weetabix. Also been to gym 4 times this week which is fairly normal for me and got on my scales today (which usually match perfectly with the SW ones) and not even shifted 1lb!!!! Feel gutted as was sure all this being 100% on plan would get me my final 3lb. I know were not at Thursday yet but seeing that number has totally thrown me :sigh:

Feeling bit disheartened at moment, did SP for 3 days last week and had badish weekend and still lost 2lb, need 3lb off to get back into my target range so thought id try really hard this week.
My weigh in is Thurs and since last Thursday i have been angelic! Only syns i have had were on some ready made raviolli on Friday (9) and 2 croissants on saturday (14) other than that ive stuck religiously to SP and in fact all my plates have been 2/3 S food and 1/3 Protein, had eggs and chicken pieces as snacks (no yogurt as my mistake last week) and drinking water, tea and sugar free squash. Had my HEXA in milk each day and 2 x HEXB in alpen light bars or weetabix. Also been to gym 4 times this week which is fairly normal for me and got on my scales today (which usually match perfectly with the SW ones) and not even shifted 1lb!!!! Feel gutted as was sure all this being 100% on plan would get me my final 3lb. I know were not at Thursday yet but seeing that number has totally thrown me :sigh:

Hi sorry can't offer anything useful but I'm feeling the same this week after seeing everyone's great losses and following sp to the latter for 6 days as well as exercise and my scales show no loss! I don't understand it and am feeling really disheartened too-weigh in is tomorrow so I guess I'll find out for sure!
I was hoping to get to my next half stone and I'm trying to not let it affect the rest of the week but it's been a lot of work which feels not wasted but not worth it for the loss of pasta etc!
Hopefully our scales are wrong, but if they're not I hope next week reflects the hard work put in :)

Hi sorry can't offer anything useful but I'm feeling the same this week after seeing everyone's great losses and following sp to the latter for 6 days as well as exercise and my scales show no loss! I don't understand it and am feeling really disheartened too-weigh in is tomorrow so I guess I'll find out for sure!
I was hoping to get to my next half stone and I'm trying to not let it affect the rest of the week but it's been a lot of work which feels not wasted but not worth it for the loss of pasta etc!
Hopefully our scales are wrong, but if they're not I hope next week reflects the hard work put in :)

Hi, without sounding awful im glad its not just me in this boat! Im the same im a pasta fiend and felt certain that being carb free would kick start something in my body to lose a bit,ive followed it to plan and been so bloody good, ive missed pasta and potatoes so much and like you am gutted all this hard work is generating no reward. Let me know how you get on at WI - like you say hopefully its our scales?

Hi, without sounding awful im glad its not just me in this boat! Im the same im a pasta fiend and felt certain that being carb free would kick start something in my body to lose a bit,ive followed it to plan and been so bloody good, ive missed pasta and potatoes so much and like you am gutted all this hard work is generating no reward. Let me know how you get on at WI - like you say hopefully its our scales?

Lol no that doesn't sound awful at all, I thought exactly the same when I read your post!
I think that's what has irritated me most is up until now I've had pasta/rice/potatoes everyday so I think I just had my expectations set a bit too high. I know my weight loss will slow down but didn't expect it to be when I have so far to go and certainly not on a sp week!
Trying desperately to remain positive and not wobble off track so close to wi.
Fingers crossed for this week-good luck!

i agree, ive lost over 2stone on EE and looks like you have lost over 4 on it, so it beggers belief that we give all that up and eat loads of superfree and protein on SP and dont lose anything! Ive even been on speedsoup for lunches each day too! Oh well hopefully its better news at your WI tomorrow - let us know what happens! :)

Good to see people are still sticking at it. I thought I would miss potatoes majorly but i've actually been fine! Just replaced them with savoury veg or mashed Turnip/butternut squash. Only thing is these veggies are a bit sweet, i'm definitely a savoury girl. Any recommendations for a potato replacement that doesn't have a sweet flavour?

Second week doing SP and I was mega good up until my weekend away from Friday to Sunday. Racked up a ridiculous amount of syns via food and alcohol. Don't find it easy at all to diet when i'm away! Back on it properly as soon as I got home so weigh in tonight and i'll see what the scales say. Don't feel like i've lost any weight like I had last week (-3lbs then). Any form of loss i'd be happy with! This will be my last week doing full SP and then from tomorrow I will throw in some EE days.

Wish me luck! haha

Hi Traceybelle,

Let us know how you do at Wi! 3lb in the first week of it is great!We all have naughty weekends, beauty of SW is you can then just get straight back on it the week after so it fits around your life! TBH i havent been 'replacing' potatoes, ive just been having extra veg/salad instead of them. When im doing chicken dishes im putting it on a bed of braised red cabbage for example instead of on potato. Can get sick of Veg after a while but was determined to do it right and with all the S foods im eating i thought id see a lovely loss this week....! Keep telling myself 'you'll get it the week after'!! Back to EE if im not seeing results next week.

I'll keep you updated!

Never actually thought of having cabbage but that is a good idea as it is the kind of veg I would have with typical potato meals like beef stew etc. Amazing the things you don't realise when you look too hard! haha

I'm really just a big fan of any cooked veg, salads I get bored with really really quickly so i've avoided having it for the most part.

and its minus 5 here at the moment - too bloody cold for salads!!! I need big warming stews and stuff so been padding those out with loads and loads of veg then more veg on the side!

Hoping someone can help as i havent got my book with me - can you have couscous on SP or not?? I didnt think so but then on google search a few people seem to be incorporating it into meals on SP?

Once i get a few weeks under my belt, going to tackle this to see how i like it

Back