Extra Easy SP Extra Easy SP Plan

How is everyone getting on this week? I've not been well (waiting to see a consultant at hospital because I have constant acid reflux/heartburn and chest pains) so this week Ive not eaten much at all. Weighed in tonight and stayed the same so I am happy with that.
I enjoyed my week of SP a couple of weeks ago though and lost 4lbs, usually I lose between 0.5lbs to 1lbs a week so that was really good for me.
Dont give up though, you'll all get a great loss if you stick to true SP foods :D
I might give it another go in a few more weeks closer to my holiday eeekkkkk xxxx

Celeriac is a very useful vegetable as you can use it in soups and casseroles and make it into mash or chips. It does taste slightly of celery, but that tends to disappear when it is cooked with other things.

It is a bit more of an effort to peel than potatoes as the skin is very rough and needs to be cut off with a knife rather than using a peeler. But it is worth the effort.

Well sticking to SP 100% and still no loss at all according to my scales. WI tomorrow so will see but really really going to be upset if ive not lost a thing when ive stuck to SP religiously.
Made the New York chicken last night that you shared last week Slimmingkitchen and had it with massive salad and it was amazing, best BBQ sauce we've had by far and totally free! Definitely recommend.

Well had my second weigh in and I maintained last weeks loss so i'm happy with that after a weekend of fast food and alcohol. My rep said that it is a good idea to have some SP days prior to a day/days when you know you'll be having a blow out to prevent putting the weight back on.

This week will be SP 4 days and EE 3 Days. See how I get on :)

I'm currently doing slimming world from home and I am slightly confused about the new so plan. Do you this for a few days of the week or is this the continuous plan
Cutting out cars completely seems a little unrealistic for me.

Lost 2.5lb this week so im happy! Keeping at sp cos enjoying the extra healthy extras! Or may even try red days as always followed ee but have got all the old books but never thought about it before till people compared it to the sp plan which i like. X

Lost 2.5lb this week so im happy! Keeping at sp cos enjoying the extra healthy extras! Or may even try red days as always followed ee but have got all the old books but never thought about it before till people compared it to the sp plan which i like. X

Well done thats a great loss! I can only hope i get similar tomorrow as ive stuck to SP 100% for 6days and am showing no loss at all at moment which is really going to throw me if thats the case!
Hope everyone else gets good losses this week!

Congrats on that! Noticed that you have similar stats to me with your weight loss. How long has it taken you to get to what you are now if you don't mind me asking?

Congrats on that! Noticed that you have similar stats to me with your weight loss. How long has it taken you to get to what you are now if you don't mind me asking?

Hi tracy im a serial yoyo slimmer! Its taken me since last summer BUT i tend to take time off and gain but only allow myself to gain so much before i make myself go back to group.

Ie over two weeks i gained 8lb (crimbo) and taken me 3/4weeks to lose that again but will lose more this time but i do feel im 2 steps forward and 1 step back but over the years iv come to be happy with that!

5years ago i my start weight was 13st 3lb and got to 10st in 9months but that was tough and wouldnt want to do that again! But since never gained it all back just half of it :)

How u getting on?

So feeling a bit nervous about wi tonight as my scales are still showing no loss grr. Wouldnt be so bad if I could pin point why but I'm 99.9% sure I've done sp correctly for 6 days. Ah well only time will tell, tho my husband has informed me in no uncertain terms that he will hide my scales (better than last time lol) if I have lost as I think I may have annoyed him moaning about it-plus i almost had a wobble last night food wise just coz I was annoyed so I do understand what he means-i know I should stick to one set of scales once a week but I just can't help myself.
It's nice to see that it is working judging by the lovely losses on here tho which gives me some hope :)

Its a awful feeling. Im a serial weigher too (we should start a support group lol :) ) iv got my slimming world weights in my book but record my home weights on my phone and never compair the two different weights as never match up!

Im sure u will be ok at wi but if not it may show next week as that often happens. So dont give up think long term as giving up will make u feel worse after.

Good luck :)

Hahaha we so should-that really made me chuckle! Thing is I know my scales can be a little inaccurate and are usually about 4lb higher-ive taken that into account as it doesn't bear thinking about that I could have gained 4lb this week (I better not have lol) tho I did break my exercise bike that has a 25st weight limit so perhaps that was a sign that my week hasn't gone well haha!

You're right tho giving up would be the worse thing to do (instead I'm going to enjoy a carbed up syn counted takeaway instead-first one in weeks :)) and hope for next week!

So feeling a bit nervous about wi tonight as my scales are still showing no loss grr. Wouldnt be so bad if I could pin point why but I'm 99.9% sure I've done sp correctly for 6 days. Ah well only time will tell, tho my husband has informed me in no uncertain terms that he will hide my scales (better than last time lol) if I have lost as I think I may have annoyed him moaning about it-plus i almost had a wobble last night food wise just coz I was annoyed so I do understand what he means-i know I should stick to one set of scales once a week but I just can't help myself.
It's nice to see that it is working judging by the lovely losses on here tho which gives me some hope :)

Im exactly the same - been weighing myself at home done SP 3 days last week and 6 this week and whereas last week i lost 2lb, this week ive so far STS according to scales. Been moaning about it to OH who keeps saying it might be the fact ive changed my workout and am building more muscle, but its not helping as 6 days on such a strict diet and i have done it 100%, i would expect some loss!! Let us know how you get on at official WI! Good luck i hope the hard work has paid off - although i do keep telling myself it might show next week if not like others have said on here.

It's just so frustrating isn't it-and I can't very well moan to myself about it so he has to hear it (possibly several times lol). I introduced exercise last week and have read that it can have an affect as your muscles take on more water or something to rebuild but I would rather it didn't happen on the strictist week so far!
True it will definitely show next week (I hope!) Good luck with your wi too!

Yes it is true suddenly starting exercise can effect weight loss in your first week, our consultant is always stressing that and it did me when i first started going. Been regular at gym for 18 months now though, just changed to boxing classes in last two weeks which is much more intense than the weights/cardio classes i was doing, but as i do go alot i wouldnt have thought it would effect my loss that much? Will see i guess!! Can only see what the scales say, then keep going next week and hope we get the losses we deserve!
And do feel sorry for OH as yes i have been bending his ear about it all week!!! Think hes silently praying for a loss to shut me up too!! :D

Perhaps I'll put it down to that if I don't lose as I went from nothing to 3-4 hours so it's definitely possible. To be fair tho I have gone down a size since starting on the old bike so I guess it's doing something! I wouldn't have thought so given that you've been doing it for ages but like you said the scales will reveal all and I guess like most things it will pay off-just when!
Haha poor blokes they love it really-maybe lol

I just had a HM burger for lunch with speed toppings and a HM tomato soup.. and I feel terrible! I think it was an SP lunch but I couldn't imagine weighing in feeling like this :sigh:

I just had a HM burger for lunch with speed toppings and a HM tomato soup.. and I feel terrible! I think it was an SP lunch but I couldn't imagine weighing in feeling like this :sigh:

There were a few other people on another thread saying how bloated SP made them feel and i was the same last week, i think its a side effect with some people, i still lost last week feeling that way, but this week im the opposite and dont seem to have lost any!
As long as the burger was HM you know it was on plan and lots of speed toppings means you did 50/50 S and P, so as long as you either didnt have a bun or counted it as one of your HEXB's you should be fine?

Back