Extra Easy SP Extra Easy SP Plan

Hi tracy im a serial yoyo slimmer! Its taken me since last summer BUT i tend to take time off and gain but only allow myself to gain so much before i make myself go back to group.

Ie over two weeks i gained 8lb (crimbo) and taken me 3/4weeks to lose that again but will lose more this time but i do feel im 2 steps forward and 1 step back but over the years iv come to be happy with that!

5years ago i my start weight was 13st 3lb and got to 10st in 9months but that was tough and wouldnt want to do that again! But since never gained it all back just half of it :)

How u getting on?

I'm getting on really well but it is only week 2! Never really tried a proper diet plan, just the odd extreme detox/quick fix option that works but all goes back on the following week!

Its the heaviest i've ever been in my life so I just thought bugger this. If I keep losing I reckon i'll stick to it. It will be the weeks with no loss that might make me lose faith.

Lost 3lb last week so with not adding or losing anything this week i'm only 1lb off where I would want to be, looking at losing 2lb a week.

I've had my second weigh in this week and after losing 6lbs last week I thought I would lose maybe 1 or 2lbs. Well I lost another 4lbs :)
I've been doing mainly SP days with a few EE days in the week. I love EESP!

It's a sad sad day for the sneaky weigher in me as the scales are going lol. Lost 3.5lb this week so am over the moon-i'd be lying if I was to say I didn't expect anymore as I thought it would be higher when I started the week but it's not the sts I expected so am super happy :)

Wow that's brilliant weight loss well done! I'll be pleased to get even half that tomorrow!!! X

So feeling a bit nervous about wi tonight as my scales are still showing no loss grr. Wouldnt be so bad if I could pin point why but I'm 99.9% sure I've done sp correctly for 6 days. Ah well only time will tell, tho my husband has informed me in no uncertain terms that he will hide my scales (better than last time lol) if I have lost as I think I may have annoyed him moaning about it-plus i almost had a wobble last night food wise just coz I was annoyed so I do understand what he means-i know I should stick to one set of scales once a week but I just can't help myself.
It's nice to see that it is working judging by the lovely losses on here tho which gives me some hope :)

I must admit my hubby as said same thing to me in past as I used to get really obsessed and sabotage my hard work. Now I only go on if ive been bad lol xx

Hi all,
Done SP for the first time today and didn't find it as hard as what i thought it would be (i love my Pasta and Potatoes too much) and i don't feel bloated but i have noticed a change in my mood, oddly enough! i've felt rather fed up and peed off today and no clue why. Don't know if it's just coinsidence though so i've decided to do SP every other day this week to see how i get on and then hopefully i'll know by the end of the week if it ties in or not.

Thanks abbylouise and clairej03 I'm so pleased as I entered that group feeling really irritated so was a nice surprise!

Good luck today for your weigh in clairej03 I hope you get the result that reflects the hard work!

Blades4life that is so true it does become an obsession and can sometimes mean the difference between a great week or a sabotaged one-which seems crazy but it does! But the scales are gone for now so let's see how this week goes lol x

thanks michrm i'll let you know tonight after WI! Feeling slightly more positive today, ended up texting my consultant yesterday feeling really down about it all and she came back and said not to stress over SP so much, that i hit target doing EE and i should focus on that and ill get back to where i want to be. Made me feel a bit better, just hope i get something to show for my efforts this week!

thanks michrm i'll let you know tonight after WI! Feeling slightly more positive today, ended up texting my consultant yesterday feeling really down about it all and she came back and said not to stress over SP so much, that i hit target doing EE and i should focus on that and ill get back to where i want to be. Made me feel a bit better, just hope i get something to show for my efforts this week!

Sounds like your consultant is giving you good advice. I looked at doing SP, as like you, I only have a few pounds to target. I decided that SP would make me worry too much about what I can and can't have whereas EE is fixed in my mind and although slow, I am heading in the right direction in terms of weight loss.
Good luck x

Thanks abbylouise and clairej03 I'm so pleased as I entered that group feeling really irritated so was a nice surprise!

Good luck today for your weigh in clairej03 I hope you get the result that reflects the hard work!

Blades4life that is so true it does become an obsession and can sometimes mean the difference between a great week or a sabotaged one-which seems crazy but it does! But the scales are gone for now so let's see how this week goes lol x

Yes definitely xx the scales are going back in hiding now lol maintained this week after a bad start to week so relieved x

I'm trying a SP day today, can you just have the S food without the P? I got myself a Subway Salad for lunch but i'm veggie so its just salad with some beetroot added

I'm trying a SP day today, can you just have the S food without the P? I got myself a Subway Salad for lunch but i'm veggie so its just salad with some beetroot added

I think you still need to get P in your diet somehow as you should never really cut out entire food groups.
Eggs are protein if you still eat those? Also beans and chickpeas are good sources. Also many veg and fruits (including beetroot) contain some protein. Look through your book for foods with the P next to them and try to incorporate those in your SP days as you definitely need some of both of these.

I think you still need to get P in your diet somehow as you should never really cut out entire food groups.
Eggs are protein if you still eat those? Also beans and chickpeas are good sources. Also many veg and fruits (including beetroot) contain some protein. Look through your book for foods with the P next to them and try to incorporate those in your SP days as you definitely need some of both of these.

Thanks Claire :)

Just back from weigh in after 4 days on SP and zero drinking and over synning all week. Lost a half a pound. I know a loss is a loss but I can't help feeling really disheartened :(

Just back from weigh in after 4 days on SP and zero drinking and over synning all week. Lost a half a pound. I know a loss is a loss but I can't help feeling really disheartened :(

Mejulie a loss is a loss so well done! I however feel your pain coz I feel the same! Am on way to WI now and been 100% angelic all week and my scales say zero loss do will see what happens at 7! I can't say don't feel down coz I'm feeling the same! Perhaps SP just isn't for some people which my consultant said yesterday when I text, if you lose on EE go back to that Hun x

So weighed in and lost 1lb. I know its a loss but after 6 days of 100% SP and the gym I thought I'd earned more than that as 1lb is what I'd lose on EE. But gutted although consultant had good talk with me and said the effort just isn't worth the reward and as I've got target in EE she recommends I go back to that as I can do it. So back to EE this week!

So weighed in and lost 1lb. I know its a loss but after 6 days of 100% SP and the gym I thought I'd earned more than that as 1lb is what I'd lose on EE. But gutted although consultant had good talk with me and said the effort just isn't worth the reward and as I've got target in EE she recommends I go back to that as I can do it. So back to EE this week!

Well done on the loss that's fab-and better than your scales showed. Totally understand how you're feeling as it's a lot of effort. Enjoy being back on ee-i think I may be enjoying it a bit too much lol :) good luck for this week!

I know you have worked really hard this week and only lost a 1lb but firstly its a loss and any loss is great and you should be proud but secondly when u start a new exercise it is known to effect your weight loss initially xx some people even gain when they first join a gym and its nothing to worry about its just your body turning fat into muscle which is denser so you weigh more but once u get into it u will find steady losses again xx

Thanks both for your encouragement! I know it's a loss and I should focus on that but after so much hard work and planning it's just a bit gutting to lose the Same as what I do on EE! Lesson learnt I guess to stick to what I know!
Blades 4life-I am a regular at gym as I do 4 or so classes a week plus weights, I just swopped some classes to the new boxfit classes my gym has started, as I'm still doing same amount of exercise I didn't think that would effect my losses, although maybe because it's more intense it has?? Who knows! Guess we shall see what WI brings next week! X

Back