Extra Easy SP Extra Easy SP Plan

Thanks clairej03! Well done on our loss :) but I think were feeling the exact same! Came home from weigh in and had an EE dinner complete with pasta - and a muller light to finish it off! I think if I need a boost I'll stick with success express! Tried and tested :)

Thanks clairej03! Well done on our loss :) but I think were feeling the exact same! Came home from weigh in and had an EE dinner complete with pasta - and a muller light to finish it off! I think if I need a boost I'll stick with success express! Tried and tested :)
Yep couldn't agree more I came home and had a risotto and loved it!! Lol! :)

Yay! Moral of the story......your scales are pants! lol

I have just refused to use mine at all because I know if there is nothing it will put me off. Think with the SP it must just depends how your body works. I've always known that carbs are what have kept me from losing the weight and I know that cutting them down always helps. Had 1 EE Day (less carbs than normal though) and this is the second SP day since my last weigh in and I feel lighter but won't know until Tuesday. Haven't fit as much exercise in this week as yet so will get some extra in this weekend.

Finally remembered to buy sweeteners so thats saving me a few syns a day with sugar in my tea!.....find sweetener rather gross tbh but atleast it works out better than not having any sugar. Have gone from about 5 cups a day with 2 teaspoons to 1 teaspoon every second cup to now none with the sweetener.....and to think that to start with I would have been using nearly all my syns just on sugar in tea! Puts things in perspective.

:D

Thanks both for your encouragement! I know it's a loss and I should focus on that but after so much hard work and planning it's just a bit gutting to lose the Same as what I do on EE! Lesson learnt I guess to stick to what I know!
Blades 4life-I am a regular at gym as I do 4 or so classes a week plus weights, I just swopped some classes to the new boxfit classes my gym has started, as I'm still doing same amount of exercise I didn't think that would effect my losses, although maybe because it's more intense it has?? Who knows! Guess we shall see what WI brings next week! X

Could be xx fingers crossed for next weigh in x

once I have got through my many tins of beans I think I might go back to red days twice a week. Or maybe one SP and one Red. So many people are not getting great results with SP. But then some people are. I think it just depends on what suits each person and also on which S and P foods and which Hexs each person chooses.

Maybe I could call it an EE day with only 200g measured potato for carbs!

once I have got through my many tins of beans I think I might go back to red days twice a week. Or maybe one SP and one Red. So many people are not getting great results with SP. But then some people are. I think it just depends on what suits each person and also on which S and P foods and which Hexs each person chooses.

Maybe I could call it an EE day with only 200g measured potato for carbs!

Thats really what i'm doing too now it's been 2 weeks of SP. Really like the SP version so sticking to it most of the way. Congrats on your amazing overall loss!

I also have lots of beans but I love them so that works for me :)

I every1 I'm new to this site. I have 8.5 stone to loose :cry: want to give sp a go this week does any1 have any speed recipes? thanks Cara xx

I every1 I'm new to this site. I have 8.5 stone to loose :cry: want to give sp a go this week does any1 have any speed recipes? thanks Cara xx

Hi Cara! I made a lovely chicken curry when I did sp (it even passed the two year old test lol but not sure if that's good or bad :))
I just used what I had in the cupboards and freezer:
Chicken breast
Passata
Chick peas
Lentils
Onion
Mushroom
Peppers
Chicken stock pot
Curry powder
Tumeric
Worcestershire sauce
And water when needed
I bulk cook everything due to my lack of time for cooking everyday so made a nice big pot-i served mine with a veg pack and it was so filling (must admit I'm looking forward to trying it with rice on a normal ee week too!)

Good luck on your journey :)

I've done Peter chicken and veg bake which is a recipe on this forum, Chinese stir fry with loads of veggies with chicken in 5spice on top, New York chicken (chicken wrapped in bacon baked in a sauce made from pasatta, balsamic, works sauce, onions and seasoning) with big salad, steak and vegetables xx

Thats really what i'm doing too now it's been 2 weeks of SP. Really like the SP version so sticking to it most of the way. Congrats on your amazing overall loss!

I also have lots of beans but I love them so that works for me :)

Its chopped tomatoes in our house lol running joke with me & hubby is that u know its a SW recipe if its got chopped tomatoes in it lol xx

Hi All
I thought I'd put together a quick file of some meals that are suitable on the Extra Easy SP Plan. Over the last few nights I have flicked through my Slimming World magazines & booklets to see what meals would be ideal for it. Here are some I have thought of as well as some inspiration from the magazines & books.

Hungarian Beef Goulash

Butterfly Chicken in Nando's sauce/rub

Pizza Topped Chicken

Butterfly Chicken in tinned tomatoes, Basil & Cheese

New York or Hunters Chicken - Chicken breast in BBQ sauce wrapped in bacon & cheese

Omelette packed full of Protein and Speed foods served with salad or baked beans

Pulled Pork Cobs

Keema Curry

Chilli Con Carne

Five Bean Chilli

Chicken or Pork Stir-Fry with tons of vegetables & a serving of Mayflower Curry Sauce

Cottage Pie/Shepherd's Pie with Carrot/Swede or Butternut Squash Mash

Beef Kofta Curry

Butternut Squash & Lentil Curry

Chicken breast stuffed with garlic Quark & Bacon

Beef Stroganoff

Full English Breakfast with HEB of wholemeal toast

Homemade Cheeseburgers / Lamb Burgers / Chicken Burgers / Fish or even Veggie Burgers

Whole Peppers stuffed with Cheese & Homemade Chilli or Bolognese

Fresh Cod fillets grilled in Lurpak garlic butter (synned), with dill, peas, spring greens & leeks

Reggae Reggae Chicken drumsticks/Thighs/Breasts with spicy salad

Beef Casserole or Beef Stew with HEB of WW petit pain - Lovely crusty roll to dip in

Club Sandwich - Turkey/Chicken with bacon, salad, extra light mayo and tons of salad

Chicken Fajitas - BFree gluten free wrap as HEB or WW wraps are 4.5 syns each

Leek Lasagne

Steak with mushrooms, grilled balsamic tomatoes & butternut squash chips

Peri Peri Chicken & Salad

Malaysian Chicken Curry

Ploughmans Lunch - HEB of WW petit pain, fresh slices of meats/pickles/HEA of cheese and tons of salad. Maybe even syn a cheeky mini pork pie

Toasted Steak Sandwich

Cheese, Ham & Onion Toastie

Lancashire Hotpot (sliced butternut squash on top instead of potatoes)

Steak & Guinness Pies

Chicken & Vegetable Curry

Chunky Chinese Style Chicken Curry using Mayflower curry sauce, chunks of chicken, peppers, onions & mushrooms

Coq Au Vin

Chicken Korma using Quark at the end to make it creamy

Peppered Steak with Parsley Sauce

Lamb Rogan Josh

Steak Burger

Ham & Veggie Frittata

Italian Beef with Mozzarella

Zesty One Pan Chicken

Chicken & Lattice Puff Pies

Chicken & Tomato Bake

Crumbed Chicken Breast

Fish Burgers

Beef & Bean Chilli

Chicken Jalfrezi

Beef Madras

Steak & Mushroom Pie

Bean & Sausage Soup

Butternut Squash & Tomato Curry

Beef Bourguignon

Teriyaki Salmon

Chilli Chicken Drumsticks

Meat Feast & Veggie Pizza using Warburtons Wrap (Synned) or BFree Wrap as HEB

Tuna Melts using BFree Wrap as HEB

Gammon, Egg and baked beans

Campfire Stew

Jerk Chicken, homemade coleslaw & salad

Chicken Kiev

Turkey Stir Fry

Roast Dinner with loads of veggies and syn free gravy

Mixed Grill - steak, chicken, pork, sausage

Surf & Turf

Spicy Bean Casserole

Meatballs in a tomato sauce

Quiche

Bacon Double Cheeseburger

Beef & Red Wine Casserole

Chilli Cups using BFree wrap as HEB or ww wrap for 4.5 syns

Big Mac In a Bowl

Cajun Chicken

Caribbean Curried Lamb

Caribbean Turkey & Vegetable Stew

Cheese & Onion Scan Bran Burgers

Cheesy Broccoli Bake

Chicken & Mushroom Medley

Chicken & Parma Ham

Chicken & Pumpkin Casserole

Chicken Dopiaza

Chicken Nuggets

Chicken Vindaloo

Diet Coke Chicken

Doner Kebab

Garlic Chicken One Pot

Honey & Mustard Salmon

Jamaican Chicken

Koftas

Lentil Dahl

So I treated myself to a Chinese takeaway last night and even though I had spare syns and picked the lowest syns I felt guilty! This morning I decided to weigh myself and so far this week I've lost 1.5Lbs! Chuffed to bits. Apparently you can 'have your cake and eat it' on slimming world :) roll on weigh in!

Its chopped tomatoes in our house lol running joke with me & hubby is that u know its a SW recipe if its got chopped tomatoes in it lol xx

My hubby and daughter banned me from making anymore recipes with tinned tomatoes or passatta, as made so many SW style recipes!

Had my WI this morning after my first week on SW and I lost 6 lbs 3/4
I couldn't be any more delighted. I'm getting married may 2016 and really want to be a size 10. I'm currently a size 16 I've never felt more motivated.

Had my WI this morning after my first week on SW and I lost 6 lbs 3/4
I couldn't be any more delighted. I'm getting married may 2016 and really want to be a size 10. I'm currently a size 16 I've never felt more motivated.
Fantastic loss Jujubeen!:happy096: Thats great motivation too, im sure you'll easily reach that target by May 16!

Today is my 3rd EESP day and my first 'Meat Free Monday' of the year.

Here's today's food. Hopefully I've got it right...

Extra Easy SP

(S) = Speed (P) = Protein

Breakfast: Granola Berry Bowl
-
30g Special K Red Apple and Raisin Granola (HExB)
- 1 x strawberry muller light Greek style yogurt (0.5 syns)
- Mixed berries: raspberries, blackberries, blackcurrants, redcurrants and strawberries (S)

Lunch: Spicy Lentil and Vegetable Chilli
- chickpeas, green lentils, red lentils (P)
- green beans (S) courgette (S) carrot (S) red pepper (S) peppers (S)
garlic (S) tinned plum tomatoes (S) and onion (S)
- paprika, cayenne chilli powder, oregano, vegetable oxo cube

Dinner: Roasted Pepper and Feta Wrap with Rainbow Salad
- 45g Feta cheese (HExA)
- 1 x BFree Wheat and Gluten Free Wrap (HExB)
-
8 olives in brine (1.5 syns)
-
mixed salad leaves (S) red onion (S) cherry tomatoes (S) peppers (S) and beetroot (S) cucumber (S) roasted red peppers (S)

Other:
- Apple (S)
- 1 x greek style strawberry mullerlight (0.5 syns)
-
1 x Special K Chewy Delight Dark Chocolate (4.5 syns)
- milk (1.5 syns)
- 1 x Cadbury’s Caramel Highlights Sachet (2 syns)

Healthy Extra A: 45g Feta cheese
Healthy Extra B: 30g Special K Red Apple and Raisin Granola, 1 x BFree Wheat and Gluten Free Wrap

Daily Syns: 10.5 / 15
Weekly Syns: 28.5/ 105

thanks for the food diary, gives me some die of what a typical day on SP would be like. How is everyone finding SP? x

Back