Extra Easy SP Extra Easy SP Plan

ive decided to have an SP day today (my first) as its star week:rolleyes: but had my usual breakfast of porridge with honey and banana without thinking. have i screwed up already? lol

From my understanding you should only eat S and P foods on an SPEE day, a banana is free so it would be a normal EE day I think my lovely x

Your breakfast sounds lovely though x

Thanks Tracybelle I always forget that we can have bread. This week I've went for pita pockets filled with chicken and laughing cow triangles or sweet and sour rice times.

Bananas are not a Speed or Protein food so shouldnt be eaten on SP, same as yogurt shouldnt be either. This was where loads of people were going wrong, our consultant explained this again alst week to clarify. Technically you can still have 'free foods' as they are free, but then you are not doing SP correctly, its more like an EE day. Everything on SP should have either the S or P symbol - which unfortunately Bananas dont.

Just made a super yummy SP dinner! Butternut squash "mac" and cheese, served with roast veg.

Used my spiralizer to make BNS noodles, then baked for a few minutes. Mixed eggs, cottage cheese, seasoning and 120g of Low Low spread (HEXA x 2), then topped with some grated cheddar (syned, but not really needed in the grand scheme of things!) then baked for about 20 minutes. I mixed some flakes of hot smoked salmon in as well to get some extra P in there. Filling and really great comfort food.

ive only done 1 sp day, but im sooooo thirsty. i cant stop drinking.

is this normal?

my mouth feels really dry and nothing will quench it.:confused:

That's seems a bit odd. If it continues I would mention it to the doctor

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

So I did it yesterday I really enjoyed it I'm not sure whether I had lost energy or not as I'm usually tired on Wednesday as it's my longest work day but today I had a bacon toastie then a green tea and melon and. Grapes so wish grape was s would it be the worst to keep having these.

So I missed my 4th WI as it was crazy snow that night and a good 15 mile drive to my group. Did a home weigh in and i've lost 1lb which is great considering I had a weekend away ghost hunting which included a big meal out and drinking Lucozade at about 2am! lol. That week I had 3 SP days and the rest EE with too many syns.

I am also doing my measurements every 4 weeks and I have lost 2 inches off both my hips and my waist.....thankfully none off the boobs!

This week i'm back to doing the full SP plan but i'm adding in a second HEa on days I fancy one so it's not as restrictive.

I think I have also accomplished my Bronze Body Magic so will get that checked next time.

Looking forward to weigh in number 5!

Hi ladies, I like the sound of this S P thing as I enjoy red/original days. Can someone tell me mushy peas count same a baked beans on this plan? I will find it tough not bananas and yoghurt, that's my staple evening snack. I suppose I could sweeten quark or no fat crime fraiche to replace the yoghurt and use the fruits listed for the plan?

Good luck.

Quins

Creme Fraiche isnt in SP i dont think but double check me! Im sure on the yogurt etc list its only Quark and Fat Free cottage cheese?

Hi ladies, I like the sound of this S P thing as I enjoy red/original days. Can someone tell me mushy peas count same a baked beans on this plan? I will find it tough not bananas and yoghurt, that's my staple evening snack. I suppose I could sweeten quark or no fat crime fraiche to replace the yoghurt and use the fruits listed for the plan?

Good luck.

Quins

Mushy peas are a free P food so they're fine, same as baked beans. I still have the occasional free yogurt while on the plan. This will just count as an 'Occasional Other' on the day. I've never been a huge fan of bananas but i've taken a liking to Tangerines as they are more savoury than sweet too so could be an option.

I'm just starting to get back into cycling. Spent my childhood on a bike constantly and bought one about a year ago that i've been on twice. It's hard going when you first start out but i'm aiming for a venture out at least once a week just now. Have you been cycling for long?

After having a bad week on this plan at first, I think I might give it a go but keep the HEB to one, I felt I was eating too much with the 2. Has anyone figured out any interesting tips for the plan?

After having a bad week on this plan at first, I think I might give it a go but keep the HEB to one, I felt I was eating too much with the 2. Has anyone figured out any interesting tips for the plan?

I think the main thing I have found is using lots of different cooked veg. If you have cold salad alot then it gets dull really quickly! Also where you'd have your potatoes, have Turnip and Carrot mash instead :)

sp make me think i might go back to red days as im loving having my two heB back may have to have a think about it.

Thanks Tracybelle, one last question, can we have sausages (nu me?) was thinking of having a mixed grill tonight.

I've inly been cycling with a club ( with commitment ) fir about 18 months 2 years. I absolutely love it, but it's getting very tough as I have gone up into a faster group. I can't recommend it enough, not the faster group bit, but join a club that caters for all levels. I'm lucky that my local club has loads of groups, San Fairy Ann CC. I used to ride a lot as a kid right into mid 20s, then got back into it gently when my kids were big enough to go out mountain biking for fun.

Got a club ride tomorrow, hope it warms up as I've been freezing, but sweating. Horrible. Usually about 55 to 65 miles with a coffee and bun stop half way. I think I need carbs tonight!

Hi I'm starting back on slimming world tomorrow after a pregnancy break. I have noticed that there is a new plan protein and super foods, how have you got on with it? Has it boosted your losses?? Xx

I've had a few disappointing weeks (up and down with the weight loss, all over the place really). So I think I'm going to see what the scales bring on Thursday and then try a week on SP. Realised I've still got quite a bit to shift before my holiday in April, so I need all the help I can get! This thread has been so handy!

Thanks Tracybelle, one last question, can we have sausages (nu me?) was thinking of having a mixed grill tonight.

I've inly been cycling with a club ( with commitment ) fir about 18 months 2 years. I absolutely love it, but it's getting very tough as I have gone up into a faster group. I can't recommend it enough, not the faster group bit, but join a club that caters for all levels. I'm lucky that my local club has loads of groups, San Fairy Ann CC. I used to ride a lot as a kid right into mid 20s, then got back into it gently when my kids were big enough to go out mountain biking for fun.

Got a club ride tomorrow, hope it warms up as I've been freezing, but sweating. Horrible. Usually about 55 to 65 miles with a coffee and bun stop half way. I think I need carbs tonight!

I think it would take me the year to cycle 65 miles! lol I'll be able to get back into it more when the nights are lighter. I don't stay anywhere close to my work so I can't cycle in and back.

Sausages aren't classed as P foods so again if there veggie they would go in the 'other' section on an odd occasion and if they aren't I think they're synned anyways.

So I have missed a second SW meeting as I had to work late yesterday....not too disappointed as my eating has gone all over the place so i'll be surprised when I do a home weigh in tonight if I haven't gained! Going to get back on track again this week.

I'm always so good through the week then the weekend just ******* everything up! Trousers still feel slacker though so can't complain too much!

Back