Extra Easy SP Extra Easy SP Plan

The last 2 weeks I've had disappointing loses of 1/2 lb each week after sticking to EE plan. This week I've been sticking to the diet again however tomorrow night we have a food tasting for our wedding and valentines dinner or Saturday. I'm terrified of putting on weight and not sticking to the diet. SW has worked for me in the past I'm not sure why I'm getting slow results.

The last 2 weeks I've had disappointing loses of 1/2 lb each week after sticking to EE plan. This week I've been sticking to the diet again however tomorrow night we have a food tasting for our wedding and valentines dinner or Saturday. I'm terrified of putting on weight and not sticking to the diet. SW has worked for me in the past I'm not sure why I'm getting slow results.

Is this after doing the SP plan? I reckon that cutting the carbs makes it easier to put them on again when you transfer back to EE for a few weeks while your body re adjusts. Think mine was the same. Losses have gradually got less since my SP week which was my first week on SW. General misbehaving hasn't helped though!

There will be a lot written up on here I would bet on people transferring from low carb to normal diets gaining some weight back. Think your body tries to hang on to the carbs to start with when they return. This week i'm going between SP and EE days so depending how I get on I may just ditch the SP altogether unless I need a mega boost some week.

I think it might mimic a method that body builders use before competition, carb loading. Go low or no carb The week leading up to comp, then take on carbs day or 2 before. My understanding is that the carbs help retain fluid that swells the cells which in turn helps to give the muscles better definition. So I reckon our bodies might be doing something similar, lower carb eating , then our bodies hanging on to the fluid?
I don't feel at all heavier, my clothes are v comfy , some are v loose, but the scales say otherwise. I had a green carb day yesterday! Now back to good old red original today and carb for Friday pre club bike ride. I'm still in target range so happy days.

Hi, can I join you? I've been doing ee for 4 months but decided to try sp this week to see if I could get a boost! I've lost 1 st 13.5 lbs in 17 weeks on ee....felt slow the past 2 weeks but realised I'd made 5 mistakes last week which may account for the sts I got! Anyway, trying sp! And getting back ontrack..
Anyone had much success with sp? :)

so i lost 3 and half but i didnt stick with it all week on wednesday thursday friday i was brilliant but saturday and sunday i really went to my old ways and monday and tuesday i made silly mistakes so you could say it worked for me im really happy.

Sounds like a good loss to me! :)
so i lost 3 and half but i didnt stick with it all week on wednesday thursday friday i was brilliant but saturday and sunday i really went to my old ways and monday and tuesday i made silly mistakes so you could say it worked for me im really happy.

I agree 3.5lbs is a fantastic loss even if you had a bad week :D

Im going to be on sp for a few days this week but not sunday or tuesday just need to be as good as I possibly can as its hubbys birthday meal with the kids tomorrow and then hubbys birthday on tuesday x we are having steak pie on tuesday he is having pasty ( I cant eat it but he can) will make gray using mushy peas and oxo xx I need to loose weight and slowly but lots of it if u know what i mean x

Enjoyed my first sp week...no problems...though it is more expensive for food, (rice and potatoes and bananas are cheaper foods!) I like having 2 hx b choices too,
it really sorted out the cravings I was having on ee...I dont think about food so much on sp, feel more satisfied. its good! If I lose a decent amount, I'll do it for another week....if not then I will go back to ee for a bit and then maybe try alternative days...Weigh in tomorrow...who knows :s!

Does anyone snack on p foods instead?

One of my fav snacks on SP days is cottage cheese slightly sweetened with almond essence and raspberries. Sounds weird but Jamie Oliver came up with the idea and it's gorgeous.

Hi guys,

This thread has really inspired me. I’m going to give it go!

I’ve been reading through this thread but admittedly haven’t read every page. I want to do an SP week next week (from tomorrow after weigh in). Am I right in saying that my usual afternoon Muller Light will have to go? But I am ok to have cottage cheese and quark? I’m going to be lost without an afternoon snack! I’m thinking of rolling up some ham with cottage cheese with chopped up peppers, tomatoes and cucumber mixed in. My mind morning snack is carrot sticks anyway so that’s going to be fine!

Is it also right that I probably shouldn’t have a mug shot even if I syn it since that has noodles or pasta in it?

did sp last week, to the letter as far as I know, only lost 1.5lbs though which is nothing better....its a low ee loss for me that! I am going to give it another week and re read about it just to make sure I am doing it right....but think will stick to ee after that if its nothing better! :)

did sp last week, to the letter as far as I know, only lost 1.5lbs though which is nothing better....its a low ee loss for me that! I am going to give it another week and re read about it just to make sure I am doing it right....but think will stick to ee after that if its nothing better! :)

I been umming and aahing about trying it but im still losing decent amounts on EE so decided not to x when i say decent its ought between 1-3 for me lol but thats nice and steady for me x

I did extra easy sp for a week and lost 3.5!! I was delighted because that's a huge loss for me!

Last edited:
I did extra easy for a week and lost 3.5!! I was delighted because that's a huge loss for me!

I tend to have good losses on EE if i had a bad week before x hoping this week is one of them as last week only lost half a pound and ate crap xx this week apart from one slip up i been on it 100% x

Yeah I think I will go back to ee after weigh in next monday...2 weeks on sp then I have definitely given it enough time I feel! :)
I been umming and aahing about trying it but im still losing decent amounts on EE so decided not to x when i say decent its ought between 1-3 for me lol but thats nice and steady for me x

Back