Extra Easy SP Extra Easy SP Plan

I've been following SP for 10 weeks (since I joined) and i've lost 2 stone 8.5lbs. I love SP. It's such a brilliant plan.

Wow that's amazing,well done

Hi, I just started SW online again in January as I'd strayed off course after a thoroughly good holiday last year. I tried SP for five days last week which was ok to stick too but I got constipation and ended up with horrible stomach cramps and a weight gain. I'm vegetarian so it wasn't so far removed from my regular diet but boy did I (and it seems my body) miss those carbs! I went back to EE but cut down on the carb portion sizes so we'll see if it helps this week. I don't think I was drinking enough water on the SP days. Anyone else had the same experience?

SO - I maintained the week I tried SP, and I was a lot more bunged up than normal. A week of extra easy had things moving as they should and a nice 4lb loss! I don't think my body agrees with SP, haha.

I've been following SP for 10 weeks (since I joined) and i've lost 2 stone 8.5lbs. I love SP. It's such a brilliant plan.

This worries me, as SP is not supposed to be followed long term - it is designed to be a short-term boost. I hope you are having a yogurt or second HEXA choice each day to make sure you get the calcium your body needs.

Tried it for three days but all I did was think about food.I need carbs I guess.

I couldnt stick to it as i missed my carbs too much lol

Hi everyone,
Does anyone know if FAGE Total 0% Greek Yogurt counts as a P food?
It's a free food on all other plans with SW but just wondering if that's the case for SP cos I love the stuff :D

Thanks for this thread, ive been wondering what s&p is, its my first week back on sw so once i get my head back into it properly i will definitely give this a go to boost my weightloss :)

Thanks for this thread, ive been wondering what s&p is, its my first week back on sw so once i get my head back into it properly i will definitely give this a go to boost my weightloss :)

Good luck hun I am glad you found my thread useful xxx

Just started Slimming World on 25th and have been trying to stick with SP for my first week, almost 4 days in and I feel ok with it up to now, hopefully see some good results on my first weigh in on Wednesday :)

Hi everyone! I tried ee sp for two days and have gained weight!? Can anyone tell me where I'm going wrong please?
Bowl full of melon for breakfast with a choc and orange mullerlight (syn?)
Alpen light
Lettuce, cucumber, pepper and baked chicken.
Walkers light crisps (syns)
Carribean lamb with fried cabbage

I use the a choice for milk in my teas and coffees.
Other syns were a bite of my daughters Easter egg!

Is that day bad??! What do I need to do differently?

When I was doing ee, this would have been my typical day but I hardly lost weight:
Strawberries, plumb, alpen light.
Apple
Cucumber, lettuce, chicken drumsticks with no skin.
Alpen light
Baked potato with prawns and home made prawn sauce (2 syns) loads of salad.
Kitkat.
Used a for milk in coffees and teas.

Thank you! X

Last edited:
You are not supposed to have yogurt on a SP day, also you should have 2 x Healthy Extra B; I can see only a half in the Alpen Light. Even on the EE day you have only a half B choice - any particular reason why you're not having the full 'ration'?

I don't know the recipe for the Caribbean Chicken dish; would you say your plate was half protein and half Speed foods?

SP seems to get mixed results - some people say they do well on it and others say it doesn't help. Personally, I don't find it particularly helps, but I sometimes find the 2nd Best choice useful in that I can have cereal or porridge AND still have bread or Alpen Lights.

Thanks for your reply! With every meal I have atleast half the plate of speed foods. So, is two Alpen lights only half of what I need as a healthy extra on ee? Or just sp? I usually just have two alpens and no other healthy extra on ee and if I can fit it in,Mary and have a bit more on sp but just feel so bloated!

Hello, how many healthy extras are we supposed to have? I always fill my plate with half p and half s foods and use frylight jn stead of oil, don't over eat, etc. it just feels like I am eating so much every day and I'm putting weight on! :(

Back